Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to play this properly

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her if she wanted to get together twice during this span but she said she literally has no time now but definitely wants to meet up once all of this calms down some.
A girl I dated lately had a lot of pressure from work and personal life and told me not once how she's glad to come over to my place and see me just so she could forget the and relax a bit from her daily pressure.
I think if the girl has a high interest in you, she would like to see you, especially when she's under pressure. And it's happened to me many time before with other girls as well.
So , I personally will take "I can't see you bcos I under pressure" as a telltale for a low interest, or you're low on her priority list. (bcos' her Low Interest)

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remembered. One time after deleting her number i get a "hi how are you" text. I replied "who is this?". And she got mad.
She had it in her head she was a prize. She thought all guys will wait and orbit her no matter how long she made them wait.

You shattered that myth about herself she had built in her own head.