"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to persue girls with lowselfesteem/how many times can i miss up?

Thealcholichermit

New Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Persue as in bang and maintain her Attraction to me.
Little back ground me and this girl were supposed to meet after like 4 days of matching,i flaked last second cause i had something to do+she brought a judge with her( one of her friends) now im confident in my ability that if i actually met her i would charm her and her friend but thats not the case here.

Problem is after i tried to reschedule she flat out told me that she needs time to "heal" or something of this sort,i initiated once or twice after that same response,how to go from here(im not fixated on this particular chick,got options,its a learning experience) the interval between each initiation was about 8 days texting ping pong included, she is probably a relationship type,****ty ass childhood.

Second question,incase of displaying needy behavior or validation or(insert something i should not have said or done) that gave a girl a bit of power in the relationship
1.is it over at that point?
2.if not how can i regain control of the Dynamics?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,120
She isn't interested. It's all nonsense. Nobody is that fragile that they need to heal from someone wanting to reschedule a date. Give me a break OP.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,120
Aight for argument sake,would a slight pull back raise the interest or skio?
Just tell her something like

"Well it seems you are busy or need some time, which is cool. I'd like to meet up with you but I don't play the chase game. The ball is in your court, feel free to let me know when you are available to meet but give a few day notice so I can make sure I have some availability."

And that's it. You don't send any other texts until you hear back from her. You made sure she knows a few things

1) You are OK with not seeing her and not upset or butt hurt
2) You are interested in seeing her
3) You aren't going to chase her and that she will need to make an effort if you are to meet up
4) You have a life and aren't going to accept a "Hey I'm free tonight" test for desperation.
 

Thealcholichermit

New Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Just tell her something like

"Well it seems you are busy or need some time, which is cool. I'd like to meet up with you but I don't play the chase game. The ball is in your court, feel free to let me know when you are available to meet but give a few day notice so I can make sure I have some availability."

And that's it. You don't send any other texts until you hear back from her. You made sure she knows a few things

1) You are OK with not seeing her and not upset or butt hurt
2) You are interested in seeing her
3) You aren't going to chase her and that she will need to make an effort if you are to meet up
4) You have a life and aren't going to accept a "Hey I'm free tonight" test for desperation.
Thanks for the input man
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top