How to NOT act like she's the only girl in the world?

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that this is a perpetual problem of mine. Regardless of whether I'm going for multiple girls at once or just one girl at a time. I'll still act like the girl I'm going for is the ONLY girl in the world. How can I change this mindset?

Ztr1der

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually like to make the girl feel thatshe is special,your building a connection with her.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell yourself not to be so naive and easy.

No girl is YOUR dream girl until she actually PROVES herself to you.

... and should never be based on looks alone.

So, approach the girl with a mindset where you want to see if she qualifies for your personal criteria!

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you express that she isn't the only girl in conversation or other ways without saying it directly?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
I've noticed that this is a perpetual problem of mine. Regardless of whether I'm going for multiple girls at once or just one girl at a time. I'll still act like the girl I'm going for is the ONLY girl in the world. How can I change this mindset?

Let me get this clear. So if you are seeing three girls you treat each one like they are the only girl in the world?

Explain in detail how exactly do you treat them like the only girl in the world. What exactly do you do? because until you explain everyone above is just taking shots in the dark at your "problem". We need more info and facts. Spell it out.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:

i feel like i do this also but my advice would be to try to interact with that one girl less. Call her less, hit up multiple girls at a time, etc