Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to "next" a girl in a rude way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Guys, the best way to get back at an ex is to let her see that you are not only surviving without her, you're doing better! Get in better shape and date a prettier woman. Just consider it as trading in your old model. It works every time.
Agreed...

I wouldn't say being too nice or being a complete *******... be firm, but fair. And if she doesn't agree, you've already given her a lot... I mean, showing fairness, in my opinion, is only something you show towards people you give a shiat about. Life is already unfair enough, you're simply balancing things in her favor by personally being fair to her. If she wants to be a ***** after that? Next...

BTW, I've been in a situation where I nexted a girl in a rude way (not too long ago, actually, but I was still learning then.) It worked hardcore against me... Don't ever burn any bridges, you won't know if they'll come crawling back... but if/when they do, you'll be so infatuated with some other chick that you'll be causing the ultimate damage... her realizing she can't have what she so desperately wants back.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I ALWAYS end relationships on a high note. Its the decent thing to do (assuming you didnt break up because she cheated on you).

My last breakup went similiar to this:

"I had a great time, and I hope you did too. There's nothing I regret about the time we were together. Even though we're not right for each other in the end, we still had a pretty good run."

It won't cost you anything to say something nice in the end, it'll end the relationship on a good note, and she won't slash your tires or pour dog sh*t all over your car windows.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
The best revenge is to show her that you are living well and leading a happy life in spite of her.
That's not the worst kind of revenge you can get. Think about how would she feel if you were to fukk all of her girl friends leaving out only her :D

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you shouldnt say a word.. if she is a ***** an slaits you, just turn your back on her, she would hate this more than words, any one would, usually they would expect a witty reply, so.. dont give her the satisfaction..;)

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter
the reason I wanna do this is because she's got the upper hand on me right now (hasn't returned an important call)

i don't wanna bow out like a puss, so i'm just gonna tell her straight up what I think of her and I'M gonna END this once and for all.
you seem to have misunderstood the concept of 'breaking up'. It means cutting off ties. Not cultivating old ties in negative ways.

This has nothing to do with her or her upper hand. It has to do with your vanity and petty attempts to polish that.

can't the mods make a decision to delete threads like these. They are terse and aim for nothing more than the lowest egocentric denominator. They have nothing to do with dating. at least have them moved to the anything else forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.