"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How to "next" a girl in a rude way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Guys, the best way to get back at an ex is to let her see that you are not only surviving without her, you're doing better! Get in better shape and date a prettier woman. Just consider it as trading in your old model. It works every time.
Agreed...

I wouldn't say being too nice or being a complete *******... be firm, but fair. And if she doesn't agree, you've already given her a lot... I mean, showing fairness, in my opinion, is only something you show towards people you give a shiat about. Life is already unfair enough, you're simply balancing things in her favor by personally being fair to her. If she wants to be a ***** after that? Next...

BTW, I've been in a situation where I nexted a girl in a rude way (not too long ago, actually, but I was still learning then.) It worked hardcore against me... Don't ever burn any bridges, you won't know if they'll come crawling back... but if/when they do, you'll be so infatuated with some other chick that you'll be causing the ultimate damage... her realizing she can't have what she so desperately wants back.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I ALWAYS end relationships on a high note. Its the decent thing to do (assuming you didnt break up because she cheated on you).


My last breakup went similiar to this:

"I had a great time, and I hope you did too. There's nothing I regret about the time we were together. Even though we're not right for each other in the end, we still had a pretty good run."


It won't cost you anything to say something nice in the end, it'll end the relationship on a good note, and she won't slash your tires or pour dog sh*t all over your car windows.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by sapphire
The best revenge is to show her that you are living well and leading a happy life in spite of her.
That's not the worst kind of revenge you can get. Think about how would she feel if you were to fukk all of her girl friends leaving out only her :D
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
I think you shouldnt say a word.. if she is a ***** an slaits you, just turn your back on her, she would hate this more than words, any one would, usually they would expect a witty reply, so.. dont give her the satisfaction..;)
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Originally posted by sharpshooter
the reason I wanna do this is because she's got the upper hand on me right now (hasn't returned an important call)

i don't wanna bow out like a puss, so i'm just gonna tell her straight up what I think of her and I'M gonna END this once and for all.
you seem to have misunderstood the concept of 'breaking up'. It means cutting off ties. Not cultivating old ties in negative ways.

This has nothing to do with her or her upper hand. It has to do with your vanity and petty attempts to polish that.

can't the mods make a decision to delete threads like these. They are terse and aim for nothing more than the lowest egocentric denominator. They have nothing to do with dating. at least have them moved to the anything else forum.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top