You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I disagree about OLD but to each their own.Facebook. 90% of my "dates" come from it. And I dont mean fb dating.....I mean just sending a chick a quick message and see what happens.
On FB I can screen based on mutual friends, their pics, interests/hobbies, etc. If they appear single and I find myself interested, I shoot them a quick message.
Do they all respond back enthusiastically? No. But the ones that do make it super easy. If I get a really dry message back, I just cut bait and dont respond. Some will reach back out a few days or a month later. Just like in real life, its hard to tell the variables in the background on whether or not she responds back, how she responds back, etc.
I NEVER send "Hey beautiful" or ANY direct compliment. Ever. Its generally something along the lines of "Hey you. Whats up?". Everything from that point is based on their reply.
Sometimes I know someone decently well in real life and if I message them on fb, I dont really take into consideration what they respond back with because I already know a little about their personality.
Its no different than a cold approach or approaching any woman in real life. Keep it simple, keep it chill.
Remember that the message itself shows your INTENT. You dont have to spell it out for a chick unless she is wearing a special helmet in her profile pic.
OLD is a bunch of fatties or mentally fvcked women. I wouldnt advise using it. Total waste of time.
Approach. London day game model. Swipe. Assume its GARBAGE but stake your claim. Be on your purpose. ApproachHow do i meet girls during covid?
Any tips?
If your not experiencing any change, your talking ****. When lockdown hi5 in London, girls were barricaded in the home and not leaving at gunpoint. Stupid high interest level is the only alternative. Lockdowns 2.0 here, its chilled on apps. Girls are more dodgy than dudes.OLD is keeping me busier than ever. Haven't missed a beat due to COVID.
Get down to the bus stop and ask the fattest ho there when the next bus is coming.How do i meet girls during covid?
Any tips?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Facebook can be good. I've picked up chicks that way. They can look at your photos and figure out whether they're interested without you having to waste too much time on conversation and it's easy to do volume.Facebook. 90% of my "dates" come from it. And I dont mean fb dating.....I mean just sending a chick a quick message and see what happens.
On FB I can screen based on mutual friends, their pics, interests/hobbies, etc. If they appear single and I find myself interested, I shoot them a quick message.
Do they all respond back enthusiastically? No. But the ones that do make it super easy. If I get a really dry message back, I just cut bait and dont respond. Some will reach back out a few days or a month later. Just like in real life, its hard to tell the variables in the background on whether or not she responds back, how she responds back, etc.
I NEVER send "Hey beautiful" or ANY direct compliment. Ever. Its generally something along the lines of "Hey you. Whats up?". Everything from that point is based on their reply.
Sometimes I know someone decently well in real life and if I message them on fb, I dont really take into consideration what they respond back with because I already know a little about their personality.
Its no different than a cold approach or approaching any woman in real life. Keep it simple, keep it chill.
Remember that the message itself shows your INTENT. You dont have to spell it out for a chick unless she is wearing a special helmet in her profile pic.
OLD is a bunch of fatties or mentally fvcked women. I wouldnt advise using it. Total waste of time.
That's pretty much my advice too.Best advice is to wait this out. Use this gift of time for self improvement.
I have gone out with only 2 women I recently met for 8 months, and that was pure luck. I've pretty much been seeing women I already knew, and I'm not going out nearly as much as I have in the past... much of it is opportunity, but mostly because I just don't have the time since I've been too busy treading water.
I honestly have no suggestions on meeting new women that would garner any success.
True. And with FB you have a lot more resources to quickly look at before you send a chick a message. With OLD you are limited to just a few pics that are more than likely older pics and not a good representative of what a chick really looks like in current situation.Facebook can be good. I've picked up chicks that way. They can look at your photos and figure out whether they're interested without you having to waste too much time on conversation and it's easy to do volume.