"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to meet girls during covid?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Outdoor day game is your best option. I hope you live in a place with a mild winter climate.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
I used OLD back after the initial first wave dissipated here in early May...currently only dealing with 2 plates as it has gotten really bad again.

OLD is great for chatting them up, talking on the phone once or twice and then a straight invite to your place for cooking dinner. Especially now that it is cold here and restaurants/bars are takeout only. High chance of them fvcking afterwards.

Followed that to about 6 easy bangs during that time.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Best advice is to wait this out. Use this gift of time for self improvement.

I have gone out with only 2 women I recently met for 8 months, and that was pure luck. I've pretty much been seeing women I already knew, and I'm not going out nearly as much as I have in the past... much of it is opportunity, but mostly because I just don't have the time since I've been too busy treading water.

I honestly have no suggestions on meeting new women that would garner any success.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Facebook. 90% of my "dates" come from it. And I dont mean fb dating.....I mean just sending a chick a quick message and see what happens.

On FB I can screen based on mutual friends, their pics, interests/hobbies, etc. If they appear single and I find myself interested, I shoot them a quick message.

Do they all respond back enthusiastically? No. But the ones that do make it super easy. If I get a really dry message back, I just cut bait and dont respond. Some will reach back out a few days or a month later. Just like in real life, its hard to tell the variables in the background on whether or not she responds back, how she responds back, etc.

I NEVER send "Hey beautiful" or ANY direct compliment. Ever. Its generally something along the lines of "Hey you. Whats up?". Everything from that point is based on their reply.

Sometimes I know someone decently well in real life and if I message them on fb, I dont really take into consideration what they respond back with because I already know a little about their personality.

Its no different than a cold approach or approaching any woman in real life. Keep it simple, keep it chill.

Remember that the message itself shows your INTENT. You dont have to spell it out for a chick unless she is wearing a special helmet in her profile pic.

OLD is a bunch of fatties or mentally fvcked women. I wouldnt advise using it. Total waste of time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Facebook. 90% of my "dates" come from it. And I dont mean fb dating.....I mean just sending a chick a quick message and see what happens.

On FB I can screen based on mutual friends, their pics, interests/hobbies, etc. If they appear single and I find myself interested, I shoot them a quick message.

Do they all respond back enthusiastically? No. But the ones that do make it super easy. If I get a really dry message back, I just cut bait and dont respond. Some will reach back out a few days or a month later. Just like in real life, its hard to tell the variables in the background on whether or not she responds back, how she responds back, etc.

I NEVER send "Hey beautiful" or ANY direct compliment. Ever. Its generally something along the lines of "Hey you. Whats up?". Everything from that point is based on their reply.

Sometimes I know someone decently well in real life and if I message them on fb, I dont really take into consideration what they respond back with because I already know a little about their personality.

Its no different than a cold approach or approaching any woman in real life. Keep it simple, keep it chill.

Remember that the message itself shows your INTENT. You dont have to spell it out for a chick unless she is wearing a special helmet in her profile pic.

OLD is a bunch of fatties or mentally fvcked women. I wouldnt advise using it. Total waste of time.
I disagree about OLD but to each their own.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
lol im talking to a girl i met in an online class. thick latina milf. sadly my social media game is weak.

i say that because, most any girl is going to give u her social media, and if u create a bit of rapport, she'll def follow u back too or follow u f irst. from there, if u got it going on .. like your pictures show u with friends, girls, who are having fun in the pics with u, and good pictures taht show ur personality and what kinda **** your into..

my instagram has some of that but i have low amount of followers. like real low. however, i play it off like i just really started using instagram

its easy man. at the end of the day most people, especially during these times want to socialize
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
OLD is keeping me busier than ever. Haven't missed a beat due to COVID.
If your not experiencing any change, your talking ****. When lockdown hi5 in London, girls were barricaded in the home and not leaving at gunpoint. Stupid high interest level is the only alternative. Lockdowns 2.0 here, its chilled on apps. Girls are more dodgy than dudes.

Been crushing but girls have dropped off, rotation erosion, and several regulars. Anybody not experiencing a change is talking ****.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Facebook. 90% of my "dates" come from it. And I dont mean fb dating.....I mean just sending a chick a quick message and see what happens.

On FB I can screen based on mutual friends, their pics, interests/hobbies, etc. If they appear single and I find myself interested, I shoot them a quick message.

Do they all respond back enthusiastically? No. But the ones that do make it super easy. If I get a really dry message back, I just cut bait and dont respond. Some will reach back out a few days or a month later. Just like in real life, its hard to tell the variables in the background on whether or not she responds back, how she responds back, etc.

I NEVER send "Hey beautiful" or ANY direct compliment. Ever. Its generally something along the lines of "Hey you. Whats up?". Everything from that point is based on their reply.

Sometimes I know someone decently well in real life and if I message them on fb, I dont really take into consideration what they respond back with because I already know a little about their personality.

Its no different than a cold approach or approaching any woman in real life. Keep it simple, keep it chill.

Remember that the message itself shows your INTENT. You dont have to spell it out for a chick unless she is wearing a special helmet in her profile pic.

OLD is a bunch of fatties or mentally fvcked women. I wouldnt advise using it. Total waste of time.
Facebook can be good. I've picked up chicks that way. They can look at your photos and figure out whether they're interested without you having to waste too much time on conversation and it's easy to do volume.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Best advice is to wait this out. Use this gift of time for self improvement.

I have gone out with only 2 women I recently met for 8 months, and that was pure luck. I've pretty much been seeing women I already knew, and I'm not going out nearly as much as I have in the past... much of it is opportunity, but mostly because I just don't have the time since I've been too busy treading water.

I honestly have no suggestions on meeting new women that would garner any success.
That's pretty much my advice too.
Not that you can't meet women successfully, but that you're better off not doing it. What I got using OLD which is arguably effective was meaningless sex and dates with women who have a lot of problems.
I feel a lot better now, pursuing my goals, working out, getting closer to God, hanging out with friends, reading and thinking.
I am using this time to get my sh1t together and become better and women will follow eventually, if I'll be interested. All of my successful LTRs came from socializing in real life, and if that's less active this year, so be it. I don't NEED it. I'd rather have quality than quantity.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Facebook can be good. I've picked up chicks that way. They can look at your photos and figure out whether they're interested without you having to waste too much time on conversation and it's easy to do volume.
True. And with FB you have a lot more resources to quickly look at before you send a chick a message. With OLD you are limited to just a few pics that are more than likely older pics and not a good representative of what a chick really looks like in current situation.

Plus FB is just more laid back than OLD. You can sneak in with a quick "Hey whats up" and turn it into a drinks date very easily.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I use Instagram mostly now, the weather is sh1t and most places are either closed or restricted
 
Top