Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to meet girls at informal dances

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm new here, but ive been reading articles for a little more than a year. My first question is one that I have not been able to find an exact answer to for a while. The question is....... how do you meet girls at informals, mixers, nightclubs, whatever you wanna call it but all that same scenario. The music seems too loud to really talk to the girls and woo them. Got any tips on anything(it doesnt have to pertain to the music , that was just a suggestion.) ?

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my new technique ive devloped recently, find a group of girls dance, maybe introduce and grind and whatever :p works for me . get numbers after

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they look like hoes, go start dancing with em and start feelin up on her hips.

if she like you its done.

go up to a dumb hoe and ask her if her dumb hoe ass "wanna dance with me?" its really that easy. do it with a smile i doubt she'll refuse?

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem getting to dance with the girls and grinding and stuff, but when the number thing comes around it gets kinda hard. I cant just be like, " yo wats ur number while im felling her up." Help ?

G Rambo34

Don Juan
Reaction score
no. its like being in a mini club. you cant really hear each other. what you gotta do is if you really feelin her and she feelin you, grab her hand and pull her out of the crowd, not forefully, but with command and confidence that will put points up for u. take her outside or to a quiet area, talk it up for a bit, or not long thats your call. say i had a great time dancing with you, we should chill again or something. get the number and leave.

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
G Rambo34 said:
no. its like being in a mini club. you cant really hear each other. what you gotta do is if you really feelin her and she feelin you, grab her hand and pull her out of the crowd, not forefully, but with command and confidence that will put points up for u. take her outside or to a quiet area, talk it up for a bit, or not long thats your call. say i had a great time dancing with you, we should chill again or something. get the number and leave.
thanks man, something so simple but it will work.