"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

how to measure the 'interest level' of a girl/woman

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
I don't really understand why such a formula would even be useful. What does it matter if a girl has 90% interest or 75% interest? As far as I'm concerened, interest is a true or false proposition. If she has interest, you should pursue her. If she has no interest, there is usually very little you can do to change that.

I know it's tempting to try and quantify interest so we can know if a girl "kinda likes me" or "really likes me" but in the end it doesn't matter. You're either dateable or undateable and that's all it comes down to.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

100

New Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
look behind u!
solved it!

y = interest level
z = phi (eye contact when finished with her looking down/eye contact when finished with her looking away)
x = phi (girl's rating out of ten).

y= z/x

DONE. Aren't I a genius? (I did A level maths mwaha)

You could always go and talk to her, and maybe if she starts playing with her hair interested level = 1/1 , if she starts walking away from you maybe interest level = 0/1. That's also a pretty good algorithm

Maybe you could plot a graph using y=mx+c? (Go to clubs mate, stop making girlie algorithms)
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Gabriel, it is widely understood throughout psychology that many things CANNOT be quantified - at least, not accurately and in a way representative of the phenomenon (hence the increased popularity of qualitative, descriptive research.)

To date, "personality" remains an intangible, incohrerent concept, and can certainly not be measured with any degree of reliability or validity (Im sure that, in your field, you understand the terms!)

All existing personality scales and inventories have been shown to be fundamentally flawed, either in terms of design or application, and there exists no generalizable, let alone comprehensive, "theory" of personality.

In this way, a social phenomenon involving two personalities is not amenable to accurate, objective, empirical observation, nor scientific/mathematical representation.





Phew.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
[(2ex/15x^12*0.12423xy)(21x^25%r-lc.3)(12-5)]
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
[(2ex/15x^12*0.12423xy)(21x^25%r-lc.3)(12-5)]
i got 16.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

fatkins

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Of course there will never be a exact formula to gauge the interest level, you do it by knowing common signs of interest and going on from there:

Compliments you on everything

Disagreeing but laughing, flirtasious sarcasm

Laughs at your lame jokes if they're lame

Kino

If you take a piss and you come back she's still their waiting for you

Doesn't flinch if you reach across her to grab a drink or whatnot, meaning she's physically comfortable with you


Body language, etc...

Not an exact science but add all of the signs up and you have your interest level, more is better.
 

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
a note to amf : I am a cognitive-behaviorist so that explains that I believe everything is science, whilst I express my utter disgust to diplomatic lies, he is the perfect example of someone sitting here, typing nonesens with thousands of threads, that does not make him an expert don juan, it just makes him a expert typist!! lol
 
Top