Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to measure the 'interest level' of a girl/woman

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to take seduction into another level, into science, developing formulas and tactics that have a guarantee of working,

first step for us is to develop a system as to how to measure the interest level of a girl in you, a formula perhaps.

I think that the amount of times she calls you per week is already a variable.

-dongabriello

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol:D

Seduction is not a "hardcore exact science", like maths or physics. There's no formula, there's no algorithm and there's no equation to solve.
It's more a soft science such as sociology. It's about pratice and observation.

All this coming from a maths/computer science guy.
:D
I'm switching to marketing next year though. Tired of not having any girls in my classes.

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
unfortunately i do not agree with LeParisien, whilst i respect your opinion I urge all thoose like him not to write in these threads cause i believe that everything can be measured and quantified and so a formula for predicting events could also be developed.

thanks

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for disturbing your thread for this last time, but I'm just curious:
What do you do for a living? Science? Engineering?

Please satisfy my little curiosity...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will end up with such an immensly complex calculation that it will be all but imporssible to pull off in real life, then you will have spent 20 years trying to come up with an equation to get laid, but won't have the ability to take advantage of that knowledge.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
All this coming from a maths/computer science guy.
I'm switching to marketing next year though. Tired of not having any girls in my classes.

This is one of the less intelligent things I've heard recently. Don't change your career... potentially your fvcking LIFE.... for a chance to ogle some college hussies. Jesus. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure you'll regret it later on - computers and shyt like that are good money. I'd advise you to just take lots of elective courses.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Le Parisien, SoPimpItsScary and Jakethesnake.

You want a formula, gabrielshear? Here are two:
girl saying 'I don't think so, I don't give my phone number to just any one' + her turning around and leaving = no interest
girl f*cking you+saying she loves you = big interest

Otherwise you would need a formula with, I assume, hundreds of variables that you couldn't possibly compute.

But then again, read some books about body language. You then won't have to calculate nothing.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, good point karusel,

I mean, anyone who thinks this stuff is an exact science obviously hasn't been around women too much, because then that question would have answered itself before it was asked.

The main problem is not always women per se, but it's the fact that people are all individuals, and individuals are products of their social interactions.

You have a girl who was hurt a lot in the past by men, and she becomes jaded and feels that all men are dogs, and will have trouble trusting when time and time again she gets hurt. This will cause her to retreat and do weird things because she will be somewhat programmed to. Sort of like the child who touches the hot stove will never touch it again if they learned anything. In that case, however, it's damn near impossible to make the kid touch the stove again.

Then, there's a gal who might have had good experiences with men, and not enough bad ones to do those things.

You never know, it depends on the girl. It's a case-by-case situation, and trying to come up with a blanket solution won't work.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by gabrielshear
unfortunately i do not agree with LeParisien, whilst i respect your opinion I urge all thoose like him not to write in these threads cause i believe that everything can be measured and quantified and so a formula for predicting events could also be developed.

thanks
That's like saying if I can predict the movement of every single atom in the universe I will be able to tell the future.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gabriel if you really want todo this and you are interested in getting laid alot and that is your goal then head over to www.fastseduction.com and read the material there. That site is aimed at laying as many girls as fast as possible inn a scientific manner.

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
to les parisien : I work in the psychology field, I know that psychology is not an exact science, but I work mostly in the cognitive-behavioral field which is becoming a science with exact formulas that can predict and control human behavior

I find it very difficult to understand how many people here on this forum have written hundreds of threads and now they are saying that the seduction principle is very difficult to predict!!!

what I am trying to do is to devise lots of different formulas for every part of the seduction process.

The first formula I decided to formulate is to measure the interest level, I now decided to make two formulas for the interest level,

one for before meeting a girl, some variables may be eye contact, smiles, and flirting level, whilst another formula for after you have been dating a girl.

dongabriello

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people here on this forum have written hundreds of threads and now they are saying that the seduction principle is very difficult to predict!!!
Fair point. I guess the closest thing to a formula you can get would be from the shared understanding of the flirting process. I.e. Those who know the "game" will purposely play by certain rules to show interest and will exhibit almost formulaic patterns of body language and behaviour.

It would be impossible to get a 100% accurate formula because of different personality types, but if you ran some surveys, you might be able to find an average.

Eg. Some guys might say they get 90% success from girls who touch their knee, or 50% from girls who smile. It might allow you to determine as a loose basis, how reliable certain signals are.

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
what dirtheart said is a good idea. You illuminated me

I have already been interviewing some friends of mine, however I don't think they are a representative sample enough, so I need your help guys, dont answer if you are all day in front of the computer typing instead of going out and meeting and dating girls

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to take seduction into another level, into science, developing formulas and tactics that have a guarantee of working.
That's going to be difficult to account for diffrent personality types. Say for example when you meet a girl you have X number of things to say or do and you can only do half of them. There's no way that you can make a first impression on that personality type to retest certain variable combinations without them having some previous knowledge of the other variables you tried and it will further affect the results.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Sort of like the child who touches the hot stove will never touch it again if they learned anything. In that case, however, it's damn near impossible to make the kid touch the stove again.
Oh, it is possible, if someone else touches the stove so that he sees that this time it's OK to touch it. Get it? :D

Still this makes an excellent explanation of why sometimes a girl gives good eye contact, makes a nice convo, but then rejects you flat. There are just so many factors and the best equasion to deal with it is your gut feeling, calibrated by experience.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
to les parisien : I work in the psychology field, I know that psychology is not an exact science, but I work mostly in the cognitive-behavioral field which is becoming a science with exact formulas that can predict and control human behavior

I find it very difficult to understand how many people here on this forum have written hundreds of threads and now they are saying that the seduction principle is very difficult to predict!!!

what I am trying to do is to devise lots of different formulas for every part of the seduction process.

The first formula I decided to formulate is to measure the interest level, I now decided to make two formulas for the interest level,

one for before meeting a girl, some variables may be eye contact, smiles, and flirting level, whilst another formula for after you have been dating a girl.

dongabriello
Why don't you do some empirical research instead of sitting around asking people who don't know?

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
I am here to get ideas, but unfortunately it seems that the freshest ideas are coming from people who have very few posts, and I am doubting the experience of thoose with thousands of posts.

if thoose with thousands of posts have lots of experience than they should be helping me, and this equation or flow chart (as it is developing now) should be much easier to construct together, let's be creative.

seduction is a science, if it wasn't then what exactly are you discussing in this forum?!!!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I am here to get ideas, but unfortunately it seems that the freshest ideas are coming from people who have very few posts, and I am doubting the experience of thoose with thousands of posts.

if thoose with thousands of posts have lots of experience than they should be helping me, and this equation or flow chart (as it is developing now) should be much easier to construct together, let's be creative.

seduction is a science, if it wasn't then what exactly are you discussing in this forum?!!!!
You can construct all the theories you want, but in the end, you still have to test them.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly disagree with this one.

Seduction is more like a sport.

You can't get good by just sitting on your a** and watch other people doing it or talking about it. Sharing your experience and tricks with others is very good, but it will only get you so far, practice is everything, the experience sharing will only help you practice more efficiently.
One last analogy with sports: the real athlete are born with the right genes; if you are blessed with good looks, the "game" is much easier for you, but you still need to know how to play.

So pratice and play instead of analyzing and making equations, you would look like the self proclaimed football expert who "knows everything about football" but who's fat like hell and who has never touched a football in his whole life.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Believing that there is an exact formula and relating girls to anything mathematic is absolutely absurd. How many girls do you meet that like the exact same thing?

For the system to be remotely precise it would have to be divided into categories of types of chicks. Like your flow chart idea which is good,

if A.) then choose between E,F,G

if B.) choose between H,I,J etc.

Guaging interest can also not be applied to a formula because there are shy girls and outgoing ones who display interest completeley differently or some may not even show it when it is intense.

You have to always assume there is IL and just run with it. I just believe persistance and staying calm and collected can get u any girl u set ur mind to. Every girl will like you eventually.

When you make your game scientific it takes the fun out of it trust me, i feel like a ****ing robot as it is with girls, their mystery for the most part is gone, and I everything i say is calculated for the results I want.

I know some people like yourself believe whole heartedly science explains everything but when it comes to attraction it can only vaugely explain basics and then your tossed in the melee to fend for yourself.