Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to measure the 'interest level' of a girl/woman

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand why such a formula would even be useful. What does it matter if a girl has 90% interest or 75% interest? As far as I'm concerened, interest is a true or false proposition. If she has interest, you should pursue her. If she has no interest, there is usually very little you can do to change that.

I know it's tempting to try and quantify interest so we can know if a girl "kinda likes me" or "really likes me" but in the end it doesn't matter. You're either dateable or undateable and that's all it comes down to.

Reaction score
solved it!

y = interest level
z = phi (eye contact when finished with her looking down/eye contact when finished with her looking away)
x = phi (girl's rating out of ten).

y= z/x

DONE. Aren't I a genius? (I did A level maths mwaha)

You could always go and talk to her, and maybe if she starts playing with her hair interested level = 1/1 , if she starts walking away from you maybe interest level = 0/1. That's also a pretty good algorithm

Maybe you could plot a graph using y=mx+c? (Go to clubs mate, stop making girlie algorithms)

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gabriel, it is widely understood throughout psychology that many things CANNOT be quantified - at least, not accurately and in a way representative of the phenomenon (hence the increased popularity of qualitative, descriptive research.)

To date, "personality" remains an intangible, incohrerent concept, and can certainly not be measured with any degree of reliability or validity (Im sure that, in your field, you understand the terms!)

All existing personality scales and inventories have been shown to be fundamentally flawed, either in terms of design or application, and there exists no generalizable, let alone comprehensive, "theory" of personality.

In this way, a social phenomenon involving two personalities is not amenable to accurate, objective, empirical observation, nor scientific/mathematical representation.

Phew.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[(2ex/15x^12*0.12423xy)(21x^25%r-lc.3)(12-5)]

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
[(2ex/15x^12*0.12423xy)(21x^25%r-lc.3)(12-5)]
i got 16.

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there will never be a exact formula to gauge the interest level, you do it by knowing common signs of interest and going on from there:

Compliments you on everything

Disagreeing but laughing, flirtasious sarcasm

Laughs at your lame jokes if they're lame

Kino

If you take a piss and you come back she's still their waiting for you

Doesn't flinch if you reach across her to grab a drink or whatnot, meaning she's physically comfortable with you

Body language, etc...

Not an exact science but add all of the signs up and you have your interest level, more is better.

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
a note to amf : I am a cognitive-behaviorist so that explains that I believe everything is science, whilst I express my utter disgust to diplomatic lies, he is the perfect example of someone sitting here, typing nonesens with thousands of threads, that does not make him an expert don juan, it just makes him a expert typist!! lol