Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Make $1,000,000

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe that you will.

It ALWAYS begins with the belief. Then you will take conscious and unconscious steps toward achieving that goal.

I don’t care who you are, your past, your upbringing, your color, your location.

If you earnestly believe that you will, and ACT on it—you will WILL it into fruition.

Your value is not derived from the million. You CREATE your VALUE today. Then the million will follow.

This goes with anything in life. I use the million as representation of whatever desire you yearn.

As there is no greater height in life, then having big dreams; shamelessly, unapologetically, and tenaciously going after those dreams; and then achieving those dreams.

This year I achieved a significant milestone in my life. Today, I raise the bar again. I just created more VALUE in myself by raising the bar and believing I am one with my new standard. And when I achieve that milestone, I will raise the bar once again. Till the end ...

Simple enough, isn't it? Nothing in life is difficult unless we believe it is.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This, I believe. Everything that I have thought about myself to be or imagined to be or could be, even since childhood, has occurred. That includes the good and the bad. You create your own self-fulfilling prophecy. What you believe yourself to be, you truly are.

I'm kinda excited for the future tbh because I've always had this inward belief that I can do great things in ANYTHING and as I am getting older, its more like now I am DESTINED for greatness.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ITDG, the only thing I would add to you (if you haven't done so already) and others, is to be extremely specific with your goal. If you can't pinpoint the specificity but recognize its magnitude, start there and then pay attention to the clues life brings before you. There are no coincidences; just dots, which are our responsibility to connect.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Believe that you will.

It ALWAYS begins with the belief.
Indeed it couldn't be any simpler. Almost everything I've had acquired or achieved was by having a clear image of the end result and an unstoppable motivation to get there.

It always works.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
ITDG, the only thing I would add to you (if you haven't done so already) and others, is to be extremely specific with your goal. If you can't pinpoint the specificity but recognize its magnitude, start there and then pay attention to the clues life brings before you. There are no coincidences; just dots, which are our responsibility to connect.
I have 3 specific goals in mind actually, but the belief itself is extremely broad because it encompasses anything that I am dedicated to. Once I achieve the Grand goal, I will come back here and thank you all. But that time is not yet. Not just yet.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Business blue-pill ?

You can believe as much you want and still wake up broke in your mom's basement with dyck in your hand.Instead faith you need trauma.You need to crash so low and so hard it will shake you to the core and move to action.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Business blue-pill ?

You can believe as much you want and still wake up broke in your mom's basement with dyck in your hand.Instead faith you need trauma.You need to crash so low and so hard it will shake you to the core and move to action.
Faith = OTHERS to fix your problems ==> Disaster

Belief in Yourself= YOU to fix your problems

Many fall on their faces and never get up. Only those that believe in themselves WILL get up.

Any other counterpoints? Let’s get this thread moving.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo Guru.

Congrats on the milestone. A man without goals is like a ship without a helmsman......subject to life's rough tumbles with no sense of direction.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not multiple studies show that when you believe something strongly enough your mind begins to find ways of making it come true on a subconscious level in ways you aren't even aware of. You'll find yourself in situations "by chance" or "pure luck", but in reality your mind has put you in a place for those situations to occur. Our minds are so powerful yet we don't know how to harness it or take advantage of it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on gentlemen. I thought this thread would be flooded with counter-positions. Let's hear them.

Suspense: :up: Keep in mind: This is not the law of attraction. This is not about simply wanting or wishing for "something." Instead, this is having the CONFIDENCE that you already OWN it; that you are already one with the goal.

TE: Either life will have it's way with you--or--you will have your way with life. It's binary. Unfortunately, most unconsciously choose the former.

Marmel: Many discount the significant role in which the unconscious mind plays in behavioral, communication, and even conscious thought, patterns. Any man involved in sales understands this rudimentary principle.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Come on gentlemen. I thought this thread would be flooded with counter-positions. Let's hear them.

Suspense: :up: Keep in mind: This is not the law of attraction. This is not about simply wanting or wishing for "something." Instead, this is having the CONFIDENCE that you already OWN it; that you are already one with the goal.

TE: Either life will have it's way with you--or--you will have your way with life. It's binary. Unfortunately, most unconsciously choose the former.

Marmel: Many discount the significant role in which the unconscious mind plays in behavioral and communication patterns. Any man involved in sales understands this rudimentary principle.
Yes, I work door to door sales and I can unequivocally tell you it works...there are days when I have nothing but I keep believing I'm going to get a sale and something random just happens because I'm in the right place at the right time. It happens far too often for it to be random chance.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Believe that you will.

It ALWAYS begins with the belief. Then you will take conscious and unconscious steps toward achieving that goal.

I don’t care who you are, your past, your upbringing, your color, your location.

If you earnestly believe that you will, and ACT on it—you will WILL it into fruition.

Your value is not derived from the million. You CREATE your VALUE today. Then the million will follow.
Hey Guru,

I like what you are saying but how would you go about it? i have tried other ways of using positive affirmations and other beliefs, but things never really materialized. I didn't have the time or focus to fully see things through with life getting in the way.

If I wanted to change careers, how would I go about it?

I am married with 2 kids, so I can't drop everything and jump into doing what I want to do. I am currently a stock broker, and I would love to make a living being a full time trader.

What advice would you give for making a change at 45 years old?

DTL

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought this was the true meaning of Matthew 17:20:

For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will
move, and nothing will be impossible for you
It's not that Jesus is talking about levitating mountains with your mind (or your faith), it's that if you truly want and believe you can do something, you will find a way to get it done. If you put your whole focus on that one problem, you will find a way to solve it.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don the Legend said:
I am married with 2 kids, so I can't drop everything and jump into doing what I want to do.
That's your problem, forming a family before having your **** together properly.
Don the Legend said:
What advice would you give for making a change at 45 years old?
Don't make excuses, such as the one you gave above.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
That's your problem, forming a family before having your **** together properly.

Don't make excuses, such as the one you gave above.
Thanks for the helpful advice!

I didn't get married until I was 40. I didn't have kids until 42. Things didn't happen as you thought.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Business blue-pill ?

I agree with this.

It's not about "believing", it's about getting absolutely DESTROYED and then rising up.

If you start believing in things, girls will be able to make your head spin in less than 10 seconds. But if you have been taken for a hard ride before, you will be much stronger and won't fall for it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guru,

I'm sorry buddy, while this post is all cheeky and "rah rah" motivational speechy, it's just flat out not true.

guru1000 said:
Believe that you will.

Guru if believing was all it took to achieve financial success then we wouldn't have the significant gap between the HAVES and HAVE NOTS. Or matter of fact, we don't even have to go that far, we wouldn't have the huge gap between the Top 1% and the Middle Class.

What has allowed the Top 1% to become the Top 1% has more to do with access to resources, networks, people, capital, technology, global markets, and other competitive advantages that the other 99% of people DO NOT HAVE access to, that has allowed them to amass significant wealth.

This system will continue to get worse.

We are operating in a Corporate Fascism right now where Big Business, Big Government and the Central Banking System are all screwing over the 99% of other workers in this country including the Middle Class of course.

So this entire notion of just "believing you will be a financial success" while we have a SYSTEM designed to reward the well-connected and screw over those who are not well-connected, is completely absurd buddy.

As there is no greater height in life, then having big dreams; shamelessly, unapologetically, and tenaciously going after those dreams; and then achieving those dreams.
People need to stop DREAMING and WAKE UP to reality. The only way you are going to get ahead over the next 30 years (2016 - 2046) is making sure you are apart of the well-connected group of people because if you are not, you are going to be left behind with shrinking incomes and barely able to afford a gallon of damn milk.

So instead of all of this DREAM talk, you should wake up and become aware of the various innovative technologies, robotics, globalization trends, banking/finance innovations, and other STEM field related trends so you can make sure to position yourself in the RIGHT place so you can benefit at the RIGHT time (2016 - 2046).

Simple enough, isn't it? Nothing in life is difficult unless we believe it is.
My goodness buddy, what is this stuff lol? So the shrinking Middle Class and the rising/increasing issues of being Middle Class is NOT the fault of the SYSTEM we have today with the Corporate Fascism and the changing Global Economy centered around robotics? If you are Middle Class and having issues today, it's because you haven't BELIEVED hard enough?

Guru you ought to be a TV Preacher. I mean T.D. Jakes, Benny Hinn and Joel Osteen have NOTHING on you buddy lol!

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Guru if believing was all it took to achieve financial success then we wouldn't have the significant gap between the HAVES and HAVE NOTS.
Don't miss/ignore the other steps; Growing some balls and taking action.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Guru you ought to be a TV Preacher. I mean T.D. Jakes, Benny Hinn and Joel Osteen have NOTHING on you buddy lol!
Hehe. I agree.

Tenacity, I expected your response and “Macro” counter in this thread. LOL! YOU are not a victim to your surroundings. There is no “SYSTEM” holding you down buddy, only your perception of a system. Don’t be the black man blaming the white man. YOU are holding you down with this thought process.

Question is as follows: Why does the poor and middle class blame the "system"--and--the upper-class (including self-made) blame the individual? Care to elaborate on this question?

Trump, the notion would be valid if everyone who falls rises up. Such is not the case. Don't confound "strength through experience" for those with resiliency--and--those who are weak-willed and give up. What's the primary difference between the former and latter?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guru,

No, I'm not blaming the "white man" lol, that's what those far left Black Lives Matter (or should I say, Black Criminal Lives Matter) buffoons do lol.

I'm a conservative and I believe in free market capitalism, the issue is that we haven't had true free market capitalism in decades. The only true capitalist left is the small business owner on Main Street who is getting literally fvcked in every hole possible through regulation, taxation, lawsuits, globalization, big business coming in to suck out his customers, inflation, higher production costs, higher labor costs, etc. etc.

Guru I can't stand overly positive people lol, people who want to talk about rainbows, care bears and lolli pops, as if the world is this awesome "great" place.

I don't think being overly positive is productive at all, just as being overly negative isn't productive. Realistic thinking and analysis based on our situation is more productive.

Guru you told me you lost millions and made millions, you would be a FAR greater asset to guys like me coming up behind you if you were to provide more details on HOW you made the millions. Ambiguous statements of: "keep the dream alive," "always believe," "never give up", etc. aren't productive as they lack details as to what you did to produce the millions you said you have.

For example, did you gain the millions from Day Trading? Did you gain the millions from working a Hedge Fund? Did you gain the millions from starting a successful business? How did you navigate the industry, how did you break in, how did you keep your sanity, how did you handle tough times, how did you raise capital, how did you meet the right people, etc., etc.?

THAT'S the information that's productive, this "keep on dreaming and keep your head up" crap is best reserved for 8:30 a.m. in the morning on an episode of Barney and Friends or TeleTubbies :)