Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Make $1,000,000

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people get rich by not-beliving.Did the guy who wrote minecraft plan to become billionere ? I doubt , did Zuckerberg plan to become billionere ? I doubt .It just happened.People who believe they will become millionere wont become most of the time, because when failure will come it will crush them.

People who believed they will become millionere and actually became are unicorns.in 99.999% will spent daydreaming about it instead of actually enjoying their life.

Being(dreaming about being) millionere is retarded.Instead work on biz which will give 5000-10000$ per month and a lot of time.Thats much more happiness.Nobody needs to be 'millionere'.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wall st) haha. But fair enough if true.. sounds like you earned it.

B

BlueAlpha1

Tenacity said:
Guru,

I'm sorry buddy, while this post is all cheeky and "rah rah" motivational speechy, it's just flat out not true.

Guru if believing was all it took to achieve financial success then we wouldn't have the significant gap between the HAVES and HAVE NOTS. Or matter of fact, we don't even have to go that far, we wouldn't have the huge gap between the Top 1% and the Middle Class.

What has allowed the Top 1% to become the Top 1% has more to do with access to resources, networks, people, capital, technology, global markets, and other competitive advantages that the other 99% of people DO NOT HAVE access to, that has allowed them to amass significant wealth.

This system will continue to get worse.

We are operating in a Corporate Fascism right now where Big Business, Big Government and the Central Banking System are all screwing over the 99% of other workers in this country including the Middle Class of course.

So this entire notion of just "believing you will be a financial success" while we have a SYSTEM designed to reward the well-connected and screw over those who are not well-connected, is completely absurd buddy.

People need to stop DREAMING and WAKE UP to reality. The only way you are going to get ahead over the next 30 years (2016 - 2046) is making sure you are apart of the well-connected group of people because if you are not, you are going to be left behind with shrinking incomes and barely able to afford a gallon of damn milk.

So instead of all of this DREAM talk, you should wake up and become aware of the various innovative technologies, robotics, globalization trends, banking/finance innovations, and other STEM field related trends so you can make sure to position yourself in the RIGHT place so you can benefit at the RIGHT time (2016 - 2046).

My goodness buddy, what is this stuff lol? So the shrinking Middle Class and the rising/increasing issues of being Middle Class is NOT the fault of the SYSTEM we have today with the Corporate Fascism and the changing Global Economy centered around robotics? If you are Middle Class and having issues today, it's because you haven't BELIEVED hard enough?

Guru you ought to be a TV Preacher. I mean T.D. Jakes, Benny Hinn and Joel Osteen have NOTHING on you buddy lol!
Yes it takes more than just "believing" and you are totally right on the corporate fascist system and how it's only going to get worse. I cover this on my blog a lot, but I think what you miss is the ability to stop playing this game entirely with the internet, which makes the world a very small place. People can beat the game by simply not playing by the same rules.

It's never been easier to make money online, and the people who continue to be a part of this "middle class" should receive some blame for their own fate for not adapting. Anyone who is holding on desperately to this expired 9-5 life model is naïve and doesn't have the critical thinking skills to rise above.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don, I don’t believe in positive affirmations. As if you genuinely believe in yourself, why do you need to remind yourself? That reminds me more of somebody who ISN’T, trying to convince himself that he IS. Instead, just BE.

You are in a lucrative industry with many self-made multi-millionaires. Are you demanding million-dollar orders? If a prospect had a one-million dollar net worth, I would demand a five-million dollar order. Big brokers demand big orders; small brokers ask for small orders. I used to fire clients who would counter my seven-figure demands with $5-10,000 orders.

How much under management now? Do you have a belief in how much you WILL have under management? In what time frame? What if you don’t?

Don, no secret formula. Be specific with the size of the book you you will WILL into fruition--and what size orders will get you to this goal. Be RUTHLESS, RELENTLESS, UNAPOLOGETIC, AND SHAMELESS in actualizing your goal. It begins with the BELIEF that you WILL attain. Then attain.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation vs. Discipline

JohnyTheArrow said:
Business blue-pill ?

You can believe as much you want and still wake up broke in your mom's basement with dyck in your hand.Instead faith you need trauma.You need to crash so low and so hard it will shake you to the core and move to action.
This can also work as, I can attest to it. But it isn't ALWAYS the case though (my brother is an example of pure belief in himself and achieving what he wants).

Belief works well through motivation.

Being crushed works well through discipline.

You can do fine in life with only one of these, but both is probably better. It's because motivation cannot last forever, so you may fall short of your goals often. If you do happen to reach your goals though, the success you feel and happiness you feel is almost incomparable. Discipline on the other hand make you achieve your goals almost all the time. The difference is though, you will never be content and may never get to truly see and feel the glory of all your feats.

Hence why both is far better than one alone.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guru,

That's a hell of a story and the Wolf of Wallstreet is one of my favorite movies lol. Sometimes I just turn it on through NetFlix and let it play all night while I'm sleeping for some reason.

But that's a great story, but the thing is Guru, people like you who want to push off "motivational - rah rah" speeches, fail to provide the details that you JUST provided that made your success come about.

- You had to cold call 100's of people a day, get shot down, keep going, etc.

- You had to bring to it the skills and competency to increase a merchant's sales.

- You had to bring to it the skills and competency to structure your equity deals.

These are SIGNIFICANT details that were left out of the "motivational rah-rah" speech that determine if (or if not) someone can duplicate your success. Trust me, Lil Ray Ray or Tyquesha from Chicago CANNOT do what Guru did. Tyquesha is not going to call 400 people a day, Tyquesha is not going to structure equity deals, Tyquesha is not going to get a merchant to increase his sales through an innovative twist she brings to the table, etc.

So saying that "you will win if you don't give up" and "all you have to do is believe in yourself" are empty words because if you LACK the skills and competency, there's no way in hell you are going to duplicate what Guru just did. Tyquesha can "believe" in herself all day, that dumb broad is not going to duplicate what Guru just did.

Now, Tyquesha might be able to do some hair :), she can make some money off putting weave in somebody's hair lol. But do you see my point? It's much more productive to give people realistic, tailored and individual advice rather than generic, bland, "rah-rah" speeches that serve no productive purposes.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:
Yes it takes more than just "believing" and you are totally right on the corporate fascist system and how it's only going to get worse. I cover this on my blog a lot, but I think what you miss is the ability to stop playing this game entirely with the internet, which makes the world a very small place. People can beat the game by simply not playing by the same rules.

It's never been easier to make money online, and the people who continue to be a part of this "middle class" should receive some blame for their own fate for not adapting. Anyone who is holding on desperately to this expired 9-5 life model is naïve and doesn't have the critical thinking skills to rise above.
Can you elaborate on this? Once again, a very bland, generic and ambiguous response lol.

What do you mean it's easier than ever to make money online? What are you doing to make money online? Are you making YouTube videos? Are you designing websites? Are you blogging? Are you setting up SEO campaigns?

When you tell someone to leave the 9-5 job and go online to make money, without providing ANY information on what to do online to make money, once again these "words of encouragement" fall on deaf eyes because there aren't productive.

That's like me getting up and blasting people for not opening up their own business, without going into what business they should open, where they should open it, how to operate it, how to capitalize it, how to market it, how to build their personal and business credit, how to network, how to do market research, etc. Just apparently OPEN your own business and you will "magically" be okay lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru, I have a question for you:

What if my belief is that I am going to grow much much taller and much much stronger (both physically and mentally), does that mean that it will happen? The stronger part is understandable, but if I have the belief that I will grow taller, will that actually come true?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
These are SIGNIFICANT details that were left out of the "motivational rah-rah" speech that determine if (or if not) someone can duplicate your success. Trust me, Lil Ray Ray or Tyquesha from Chicago CANNOT do what Guru did. Tyquesha is not going to call 400 people a day, Tyquesha is not going to structure equity deals, Tyquesha is not going to get a merchant to increase his sales through an innovative twist she brings to the table, etc.

So saying that "you will win if you don't give up" and "all you have to do is believe in yourself" are empty words because if you LACK the skills and competency, there's no way in hell you are going to duplicate what Guru just did. Tyquesha can "believe" in herself all day, that dumb broad is not going to duplicate what Guru just did.

Now, Tyquesha might be able to do some hair :), she can make some money off putting weave in somebody's hair lol. But do you see my point? It's much more productive to give people realistic, tailored and individual advice rather than generic, bland, "rah-rah" speeches that serve no productive purposes.
I believe that every individual has their allotted, individual path. I wouldn’t teach Tyquesha to pick up the phone and start pitching, as that may not be in her cards. Instead I tell Tyquesha the following:

Begin with a goal. Own the goal. Become one with the goal.

Now Tyquesha knows not where to begin. She just knows, she WILL own a chain of hair salons. Preventing her from accomplishing this today, though, is her lack of funding and education in how to secure, operate, and be profitable in the hair salon industry. So what does she do?

Tyquesha begins with the fundamental: “I WILL own a chain of salons.” Tyquesha now becomes AWARE of the day-to-day operations in the current salon she works for. This AWARENESS is only realized as she now NEEDS to know how a hair salon operates. So she observes the boss, the employees, the communications, the products, the marketing. She begins to ask questions. “Why does this truck come every Monday?” “Well Tyquesha, this truck is for the hair gels and hairsprays.” “But why do we use Avalon products. “Well Tyquesha, they are the cheapest and most effective for their price.”

Tyquesha notices the boss is gone March 13 and 14. Somebody tells Tyquesha the boss is at the accountants. Tyquesha asks the boss upon his return, “Why were you at the accountants?” “Well Tyquesha, corporations have to file taxes on March 15 and sales taxes every quarter with the state.” “Why were you at the bank this morning?” “Well Tyquesha, we needed to secure financing for capital improvements in the other salon.”

We can go on and on until Tyquesha owns a billion-dollar corporation, but you get the point. Tyquesha has the motivation to learn and ask questions only because she put the goal in motion, believed and became one with the goal.

I knew nothing about VCing when I started. I knew how to sell stocks and about stocks. What did I know about equity buyouts or augmenting revenue for private corporations? What did I know about reverse mergers to publicly-traded shells? Why did I know about pitching my way into ownership of companies without one dollar invested? What did I know about private placements 504s and restricted stock? ETC. I took what I did know (which was pitching), incorporated it into my agenda. And because nobody formerly trained me as a VC, I wasn’t slave to their thinking models. Instead, I self-taught, approached VCing with a blank slate and operated in a manner that was unconventional (because I didn’t know the conventional methods), thus thinking outside the box, and got involved with some lucrative deals that other VCs did not foresee possible (I told you about one of these deals in another thread).

It ALL begins with the motivation—the goal. This operates in the same way Schwarzenegger with barely the grasp of the English language went from bodybuilder, to movie star, to Governor. He was not given the HOW-TO-DO. He made a goal, went after it, learned, and made it happen. Likewise, I’m not going to instruct Tyquesha on the step-to-step methodology in how to make money. She will create her own modus operandi, which will align with her energy and individuality. Guru provides the canvas. Tyquesha does the painting. I tell Tyquesha only to make the goal, own it, and become one with it. The details of HOW will manifest thereafter prompted by her motivation.

ITDG said:
Guru, I have a question for you:

What if my belief is that I am going to grow much much taller and much much stronger (both physically and mentally), does that mean that it will happen? The stronger part is understandable, but if I have the belief that I will grow taller, will that actually come true?
ITDG, don’t confound motivation and action. Plants need to be watered. They will not grow on their own accord. But someone needs the motivation to water the plant.

You begin with the goal that you will be taller. Then you start drinking milk, lol. Nothing happens. Then HGH; nothing that noticeable (depending on your age). Then you stumble onto:

http://growtallerreport.com/leg-lengthening-surgery/

You can only find the solution once the goal is cemented, owned, set in motion. Any other feats, I mean miracles, I, the magician, can manifest for you?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say, and Guru mentioned it in his last post, that when he says BELIEVE, it sounds a lot like setting a goal.

You believe you want to get to point Z or whatever, so you set a goal for yourself to start you on your journey. Short term, medium term, and long term goals, and what you have to do to get you there.

Tyquesha (whoever the hell she is) may not have the skills now, but she can learn. She can move forward, or she can sit on her hands and accept what is given to her.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you're obviously hanging around this forum for a REASON. You mentioned you want to hook up ONLY with people that have attained GREATNESS in whatever facet you seek.

Here is my challenge to you: I dare you to make an eight-figure goal specific to your industry. I dare you to believe in this goal and become one with this goal BEFORE you have the KNOW-HOW and game plan in place. I dare you to take become AWARE and take steps toward achieving this goal. I dare you to make this goal SO REAL that anything short becomes unbelievable. I dare you to become delusional.

I know you have no family and you have to look out for Tenacity. Neither do I. We are in the same boat.

Feels uncomfortable, feels too different, feels foolish?! Good! You need to step out of your current thinking model, to transcend it.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Believe that you will.

It ALWAYS begins with the belief. Then you will take conscious and unconscious steps toward achieving that goal.

I don’t care who you are, your past, your upbringing, your color, your location.

If you earnestly believe that you will, and ACT on it—you will WILL it into fruition.

Your value is not derived from the million. You CREATE your VALUE today. Then the million will follow.

This goes with anything in life. I use the million as representation of whatever desire you yearn.

As there is no greater height in life, then having big dreams; shamelessly, unapologetically, and tenaciously going after those dreams; and then achieving those dreams.

This year I achieved a significant milestone in my life. Today, I raise the bar again. I just created more VALUE in myself by raising the bar and believing I am one with my new standard. And when I achieve that milestone, I will raise the bar once again. Till the end ...

Simple enough, isn't it? Nothing in life is difficult unless we believe it is.
I totally commend this post and absolutely agree with the mindset behind it. OP I think if you post a photo with the $1,000,000 figure you have achieved that this will help others who wish to to do the same and put paid to any naysayers. You don't have to reveal your personal info but just a picture of that figure would really help to inspire others in giving them a concrete and definite goal to aspire to. A bank statement should suffice. Congratulations on your achievement. :up:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RD, my goal was not the million. The million is representative of whatever the reader's desire is to actualize. My goal was listed in one of the posts above.

Besides, a mil in NYC doesn't get you much other than a small condo. Not much of an achievement there.

Further, this thread was not intended to be money-based. The goal can be anything, as long as it's specific, and a time frame to attain is delineated.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
RD, my goal was not the million. The million is representative of whatever the reader's desire is to actualize. My goal was listed in one of the posts above.

Besides, a mil in NYC doesn't get you much other than a small condo. Not much of an achievement there.

Further, this thread was not intended to be money-based. The goal can be anything, as long as it's specific, and a time frame to attain is delineated.
You're spot on Guru man. Some story by the way.

When you set a very specific goal WITH an a very specific date.....it gives you a huge sense of urgency and your creative juices start flowing....

....Your Reticular Activating System (RAS) is kicked into action and you can't help but notice and be drawn to OPPORTUNITIES that are in accordance with your goals.

Of course there are certain rules about goal setting. It must be realistically achievable being one....therefore changing your height or walking on water will not be achievable.

Goal setting will also depend on the limitations WE impose on ourselves. Guru you think big man so you don't set limitations on yourself. People who set limitations will set goals but probably will make them smaller because of their own limitations.

Like the circus elephant who's been chained to a little stick since he was a baby elephant. He's grown now, but he still carries his child hood paradigm that the tiny stick is keeping him chained......

....if only he could break through those limitations.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

Fair enough man. Well congratulations on the ideology then if not the million. That alone is an achievement for some. :)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Tenacity, you're obviously hanging around this forum for a REASON. You mentioned you want to hook up ONLY with people that have attained GREATNESS in whatever facet you seek.

Here is my challenge to you: I dare you to make an eight-figure goal specific to your industry. I dare you to believe in this goal and become one with this goal BEFORE you have the KNOW-HOW and game plan in place. I dare you to take become AWARE and take steps toward achieving this goal. I dare you to make this goal SO REAL that anything short becomes unbelievable. I dare you to become delusional.

I know you have no family and you have to look out for Tenacity. Neither do I. We are in the same boat.

Feels uncomfortable, feels too different, feels foolish?! Good! You need to step out of your current thinking model, to transcend it.
Lol, Guru I understand where you are coming from, but I'm a Realistic Thinker/Planner.

I can set a GOAL of literally anything, such as to fvck Paula Patton, or to be recruited into the NBA at 32 and 5'9 with no literally no basketball playing skills, or to win American Idol with no singing skills (or should I say The Voice as Idol is going off the air)....

I can set a GOAL of anything, but if it's not a SMART GOAL then it's not a GOAL at all, it's just wishful thinking.

With that being said, there's no way in hell I would ever make over $10 million in one year within my current industry (Commercial Finance) UNLESS I believe the CEO of a Large Bank (Retail or Investment Bank) or the CEO of a Large Insurance company, which would be actually expanding outside of my current industry. The chances of that happening are slim to none.

- My current SMART GOALS are to have acquired over $1 million in assets at one time on my Current Financial Report that I update at the end of every Quarter by my early 40's or, within the next 10 years (current age 32 to 42). I define an Asset differently than most as I include EVERYTHING with the analysis. To me an asset is anything that's owned that has monetary value in the form of income stream value, resale value, personal/business expenses value, or survivor's benefits value. So I would count my estimated Social security payments as an asset, I would count my paid off Car as an asset, I would count pre-paid bills (such as when I pre-pay insurance premiums for a year) as an asset.

I ended the 2nd Quarter at 33% of this goal, and the 3rd Quarter should end at about 35% of this goal. But the goal is to have it over $1 million at the end of one Quarter altogether.

- My SMART GOALS by Retirement age (65) is to be able to live off of my passive income/monthly payments forever (until I die) which would be Social Security monthly payments as well as the FIXED INCOME interest payments off of very large Long Term CD Deposits. The goal is to have the Social Security Payments and the Interest Payments off the CDs be more than enough to cover my Personal Expenses even considering Inflation and increases in Health Care/Health Insurance Costs to where I NEVER have to touch the CD Principal(s).

I can get to both of these goals by honestly just maintaining what I have been doing and continuing to grow my portfolios. But getting to $10 million PER YEAR is out of the ballpark. I can of course DREAM about whatever so called "goal", but if it's not a SMART GOAL, it's a waste of time.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
With that being said, there's no way in hell I would never make over $10 million in one year within my current industry (Commercial Finance) ...
^^^ Herein is the mental trap, and the basis of why you MUST set (and believe in) big goals: To emancipate your mind toward bigger thinking, allowing your CONSCIOUSNESS to see things you are not presently able to see.

You WILL NOT transcend your current thinking model until you set it aside and SET bigger goals. Can your business generate 10MM a year in your industry? Maybe, maybe not. But do you see how your mind is trapped in this thought!

Would it be possible for you to own a holding company, which held an amalgamation of your CF business, along with dozens of other homogeneous businesses/products? Could your CF business lead you to other more lucrative industries that will generate the eight-figure profit? Could you finance a business, and be creative by taking an equity or debt ownership of the funded business by specific services that you are providing? Could you purchase publicly-traded shells for pennies, and offer reverse-mergers to go public to your clients for large premiums or % of the stock?

I can go further with 1000 creative examples to get you there.

Point here is that you will never think outside of the box in which you are trapped, until you SET larger goals and become one with those goals--and TRANSCEND the box.

I can only lead the horse to water my friend; I can't make him drink.

You lose nothing by being "delusional," but everything with an incarcerated mind under the guise of "practicality."

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
^^^ Herein is the mental trap, and the basis of why you MUST set (and believe in) big goals: To emancipate your mind toward bigger thinking, allowing your CONSCIOUSNESS to see things you are not presently able to see.

You WILL NOT transcend your current thinking model until you set it aside and SET bigger goals. Can your business generate 10MM a year in your industry? Maybe, maybe not. But do you see how your mind is trapped in this thought!

Would it be possible for you to own a holding company, which held an amalgamation of your CF business, along with dozens of other homogeneous businesses/products? Could your CF business lead you to other more lucrative industries that will generate the eight-figure profit? Could you finance a business, and be creative by taking an equity or debt ownership of the funded business by specific services that you are providing? Could you purchase publicly-traded shells for pennies, and offer reverse-mergers to go public to your clients for large premiums or % of the stock?

I can go further with 1000 creative examples to get you there.

Point here is that you will never think outside of the box in which you are trapped, until you SET larger goals and become one with those goals--and TRANSCEND the box.

I can only lead the horse to water my friend; I can't make him drink.
It's not that I'm not passionate or ambitious, it's that if you don't set REALISTIC goals and do critical/realistic analysis on where you can go, what your opportunities are, etc...all you are going to be doing is wasting a lot of time and energy.

Unless I invent the next BIG thing, get Peter Thiel to give me VC money and we take it ALL OVER THE GLOBE.....there's no way in hell I'm making over $10 million in one year.

And in terms of inventing the next big thing, maybe I can think of it somewhere down the line? Don't know, but unless that happens there's no $10 million per year coming for me.

I think that overly positive thinking is just as bad as negative thinking. Having overly excessive positivity such as setting goals to make $10 million per year when you don't currently make $1 million a year or $500,000 a year OR $250,000 a year, is just crazy lol. It's JUST AS CRAZY as having overly excessive negativity such as not believing you can ever make it out of the ghetto or make it out of extreme poverty.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
It ALL begins with the motivation—the goal. This operates in the same way Schwarzenegger with barely the grasp of the English language went from bodybuilder, to movie star, to Governor. He was not given the HOW-TO-DO. He made a goal, went after it, learned, and made it happen.
Great thread Guru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1JBQMXbN2k

"Let me tell you, If someone told me that something was impossible, I would go out there and do it" Arnold

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch, good video. Never seen it, but uncanny the similarities that we both preach.

Tenacity:

You are posting in this thread for a REASON. We have had many discussions in the past for a REASON. YOU are looking for something. I know you want to believe me, but something is stopping you. And it's not "reason," because as you could say that I'm unreasonable, my life has shown that you are being unreasonable.

My goal was eight-figure revenue in five years, not one.

You asked something of me, which was my life story. And I put it forward. Now I ask something of you in return. Make a gargantuan goal. Make sure it's bigger than you feel is practical. If not 8-figure, do 7. Be specific. Set a time frame. Put the goal in motion. Cement it. Own it. Become one with it.

Do it. Make it happen.