"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to lose a girl in 10 days

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Fellas, remember a few years ago the movie, "How to lose a guy in 10 days"? I saw it and it was aight. But from experiences, here is my list on how to lose a girl in 10 days:
1. Tell her you love her everyday.
2. Shower her with gifts, cards, and love notes frequently.
3. Tell her how beautiful and special she is frequently.
4. lTell her, "I need you and could never live without you."
5. Tell her "You are my love and no matter what, I will always love you".
6. Write her love poems frequently.
7. Tell her all your feelings/thoughts before she tells you any of hers.
8. Ask her, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"
9. Never argue with her and always do what she tells you to do.
10. Give her everything she wants and hand over your power to her.
11. Talk to her for hours on the phone everyday.
12. Call her many times a day.
If you do all of these things you are guarenteed to lose your girl in 10 days.. Any others yall can think of to add to the list?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
421
Reaction score
1
Age
40
how to lose one in 2 seconds

Im GAY
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
Coming off as weak. Asking her timidly if she wants to do stuff instead of saying "yo tomorrow let's do this, pick ya up at 8", and acting apologetic, etc.
 

MtnBikingGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
My own little world.
Originally posted by Dukester
being late constantly, and having no excuse or a bs excuse
What? I'm ALWAYS late (up to an hour often) and I stand up the girls I date all the time, often with no message or notice, just leave them wondering where I am. Seems to spike attraction. One of those things that makes no sense but works for me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Accuse her every time belch and fart while scarfing down a few zillion twinkies you just bought from the nearest convience store.

Hell, make that the way you freaking date ... Your name will spread with disgust from within a 50 mile radius of you.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Accuse her every time belch and fart while scarfing down a few zillion twinkies you just bought from the nearest convience store.

Hell, make that the way you freaking date ... Your name will spread with disgust from within a 50 mile radius of you.
 

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
I had a girl that wanted me to do all of those things. I supplicated, but my heart wasn't in it. However, for TWO AND A HALF YEARS I did that stuff, and she actually liked it.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Ten days?

You can lose a girl in five seconds: "It's over, bìtch."

Done.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top