Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to lose 15-20 lbs in a month!!! (help plz)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks metal but the one part you said about doing it for women that's a nice little chunk but i'm really doing it for me.....i've already been working out prior to this thread and i freaked out because i had to lose some poundage before the end of the month.....

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its better to cut down 8 lbs of fat, than 20lbs of weight in one month.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fastest I ever ripped, was just over 3 pounds a week. So that is probably about 14 pounds in a full month. Considering more than 3 pounds a week and there are just over 4 weeks in a month.

Meals were.

Breakfast, 3 peices multigrain bread with 150g tuna (a bit of olive oil in that tuna for natural fats to keep the testosterone up).

Morning tea: Handful of almonds (not salted).

Lunch: 3/4 cup of boiled rice and 200-300 grams lean meat.

Afternoon tea: This I ate just after the gym, banana + 30-40grams of pure protein power (NO CARBS IN IT).

Dinner: 200-300 grams lean meat with vegies i.e. Green ones such as peas, beans lettuce (that means no potatoe, no punpkin etc).

Before bed: 20grams protein powder.

That is the fastest I ripped, and that was relatively healthy, I still got my carbs upto lunch and had lots of protein. Diet written from 2 * under 23 mr universe, and advice given to him by the top dieticians etc in the country.

If you want to cut quicker, skip the rice at lunch and add some more salads.

Further, according to one of the best fitness programs in the world, "body for life" do 3 days of weights per week and on 3 of the off days, do 20 minutes cardio as soon as you get up before you eat anything. If you stick to this, you will go damn close to loosing those 15 pounds of fat! Good luck! Dont be a slacker!

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to lose fat fast, then go for any of ketogenic diets (CKD being the most troublesome, but most efficient).

Basicly - CKD is - 30grams of carbs per day, 1-1,1 gram of protein/lb, rest from fats.

For the first 14 days stay below 1.1-1.2 of maintenence (that -500 calorie rule still applies). Then load up carbs (single day, about 1.2-1.4 maintenence) and limit fats. After this day - return to the 30 grams of carbs/day and repeat loading 7 days later - and so on.

You can go as fast as 5 lbs/week, altho expect _sensations_ due to low glycogen levels.

Also - get a wide slimming belt, heating ointment and caffeine based balm (anti cellulit :p). This will accelerate the skin contraction - with very fast weight loss you risk saggy skin.

BTW - I assume you know how to eat healthy - this is crucial for this to work.

EDIT: btw - my first post - yay! :cheer:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uzio
If you want to lose fat fast, then go for any of ketogenic diets (CKD being the most troublesome, but most efficient).

JUST
NO
Basicly - CKD is - 30grams of carbs per day, 1-1,1 gram of protein/lb, rest from fats.
are you SURE u cross-referenced ?
Also - get a wide slimming belt, heating ointment and caffeine based balm (anti cellulit :p). This will accelerate the skin contraction - with very fast weight loss you risk saggy skin.

BTW - I assume you know how to eat healthy - this is crucial for this to work.

EDIT: btw - my first post - yay! :cheer:
slimming belt, HEATING OINTMENT
CAFFEINE BALM ??
wow
:down:

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
JUST NO

Why?

are you SURE u cross-referenced ?
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/8/10/125116/513

I didn't.

Do a search for a Cyclic Ketogenic Diet

slimming belt, HEATING OINTMENT
CAFFEINE BALM ??
wow
:down:
Yea - I know this sounds kind of gay. But when you're losing more then 1-1,5 lb/week then you will get loose skin - esp on the stomach (unless you were already pretty lean, but even then the skin will get a tad floppy). The belt+chemicals will make the skin contract faster. Nothing more.

EDIT: http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=45

Last edited:

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're that desperate, do what I did and eat 200-300 calories a day. That's it. Do that for a month and drink plenty of water. I lost 65lbs in about 2 months. This occured in the Spring. I went from a 6'1 230 fat boy to 165. Been keeping it off. Started bulking around August. I'm now at 178 without putting on much, if any fat.

This takes A LOT of dedication. Border-line eating disorder. Don't fvck up and binge. Nothing tastes as good as being lean feels. Don't get carried away. You will lose muscle mass as well. It will come back with bulking. Take creatine and lift to preserve muscle mass or at least make it appear as though its not disappearing. All I know is that I'm happier now than I've ever been. She better be fvcking worth it.

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
My workout is of very little use for you ;) because it is tailored to my specific needs.

See - I'm a cyclist - I do about 7500 miles/yr - or to be more specific. I do a 30 miler every day (no matter the weather!) and a century (100 miles) every two-three weeks.

So obviously I do alot of cardio :D

My workout is concentrated on my upper body, dumbells only (I workout at home) to maintain strength (I lift only about 25-30 lbs) anbd muscle.

Basicly

Mon: tricep + chest + bike
Tue: bike
Wed: bicep + back + bike
Thu: bike
Fri: shoulders + bike
Sat: bike
Sun: bike (on sundays I do something bigger - 50 being minimum, often 60+)

When I started cutting (before I ate junk, but still cycled ;P) I ate clean 3000 cals/day and still managed to go down 3 lbs/week. When I threw in resistance training i was dropping 5 lbs/week.

I look... well good. Being 6"6' 185 lbs makes me a bit skinny actually. But since I want to be damn chiseled I plan to go for 175 lbs.

Also i have a problem with loose skin - after going down so fast it is dramatic to see my stomach :/ Unfortuneatly noone warned me about it...

But I hope to fix that soon enough :D

EDIT: Damn - I answered in the wrong thread :p