How to lose 15-20 lbs in a month!!! (help plz)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea so i'm visiting my someone in about a month and i told them that i will be noticably skinnier than what i am now....I have a hefty amount of weight that i've began working on but my weight looks like it's stuck or something!!! I wanna lose weight NOW!!! Is there any semi-safe way to lose 15 to 20 pounds in a month Don't tell me not to shoot for it because i've made up my mind to do it so all i need is some suggestions...

note* anytime i say i'm really going to DO something I always DO it..i'm that kind of person...so if anyone has any advice throw it at me....I'm at the gym about 4 to 5 times a week i just really need to know what kind of foods i need to eat that's the biggest problem of them all!!!

plz help me!!!

:cheer: <----don't just stair at me!!! help the poor kid!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna loose weight quick, no carbs! That means no junk food, no sugar, no pasta, no meat pies, no bread, NOTHING! Vegies, green salads, and meat! That is your diet for a month! Not sure exactly how much you will loose, but I would say you could go damn close to the 15-20 pounds mark in a month! Just stick to it STRICTLY!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and make those meats, LEAN! No fatty meat!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY SH*T THANX ALL THIS IS HAPPENING SO FAST!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR LIKE 19 days now and I already have welldefined calf muscles!!!!

thanx for the no-carb tip man but i gotta have alittle carb what i need is a good list of foods i can eat all day

i've got

yogurt (99% no fat)
grapefruit

that's about it

help me out plz!!

:eek: <---this guy is gonna look like a crackhead when he's done!!
YAY!!:crackup:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get low-carb bread from your local health food store. I found cinnamon raisin bread that has 6 carbs and 8 protein per slice, vs 18 carbs and 3 protein per slice of standard bread.

Also, drop all fast food. Drop massive carb meals except one per weekend. Drop all junk foods. Drop sodas. Change your salad dressing to something low-carb (I use a ranch made with low-calorie mayo at home). Ditch fried foods. Get a zero-calorie butter spray to replace your current butter. Buy low-carb tortillas to replace the standard ones.

Whatever other low-carb replacements you can think of that I have not thought of yet, do that too.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thankz again metal i was hyper for a second you let me know all great things take a Sh*T load of dedication-motivation- and TIME!!!

I'll just eat right keep working out and let me body do the steering!!!

:rolleyes: <-----watch out the kid's growing up!!!

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
yea so i'm visiting my someone in about a month and i told them that i will be noticably skinnier than what i am now....I have a hefty amount of weight that i've began working on but my weight looks like it's stuck or something!!! I wanna lose weight NOW!!! Is there any semi-safe way to lose 15 to 20 pounds in a month Don't tell me not to shoot for it because i've made up my mind to do it so all i need is some suggestions...

note* anytime i say i'm really going to DO something I always DO it..i'm that kind of person...so if anyone has any advice throw it at me....I'm at the gym about 4 to 5 times a week i just really need to know what kind of foods i need to eat that's the biggest problem of them all!!!

plz help me!!!

no, because thats a lot of weight to lose, if you arent already on some sort of calorie deficit, you will lose some water first 5-10lbs, and then 1-2 lbs a week, (2 is pushing it) of fat can be lose every week, so opt for 10 lbs, and thats more realistic.
gotta eat often every 2 hours, small meals, keep shake for when u wake up and after lifting, cottage cheese before bed, make suer u got sufficient good carbs and sufficient fat. as well as at about as many grams of protein as you weigh in lbs.

for foods, u got hints as to what to eat all over the board here.
meat eggs fish milk.
^ your safe with those.

and take a multi. a vitamin b complex 25mg morning and eve will be really good for you, as well as at least 500 mg of vit c in morn and in eve

if u smell b on your skin, trust me u will tell, then take just 1, means u got saturated.

Good luck

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
You wanna loose weight quick, no carbs! That means no junk food, no sugar, no pasta, no meat pies, no bread, NOTHING! Vegies, green salads, and meat! That is your diet for a month! Not sure exactly how much you will loose, but I would say you could go damn close to the 15-20 pounds mark in a month! Just stick to it STRICTLY!
that would just remove his glycogen storage. unless he stayed in the negative with his calories compared to his required maintenance then he would not lose any weight past the water weight that was needed to hold the glycogen.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Get low-carb bread from your local health food store. I found cinnamon raisin bread that has 6 carbs and 8 protein per slice, vs 18 carbs and 3 protein per slice of standard bread.

Also, drop all fast food. Drop massive carb meals except one per weekend. Drop all junk foods. Drop sodas. Change your salad dressing to something low-carb (I use a ranch made with low-calorie mayo at home). Ditch fried foods. Get a zero-calorie butter spray to replace your current butter. Buy low-carb tortillas to replace the standard ones.

Whatever other low-carb replacements you can think of that I have not thought of yet, do that too.
all great Ideas.
Just make sure that your overall calories are lower than your maintenance.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
that would just remove his glycogen storage. unless he stayed in the negative with his calories compared to his required maintenance then he would not lose any weight past the water weight that was needed to hold the glycogen.
Yes, I mean eating those things in proportion, 6 small meals in a day. Including fats from natural nuts such as almonds and straight whey protein powder. I am simply stating the foods that will give him a large caloire intake, such as carbs, should be avoided! Many small meals keeps the metabolic rate burning!

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the cutting guide, although I don't advocate that unless you wanna cut fast (which you do) it does work, but you lose strength. As far as meals?? here's an idea for you.

10:20AM Protein Shake (1 scoop)
12:30PM 1 cup cottage Cheese
12:30PM 1 orange
12:30PM 1 Cup Milk (nonfat)
12:30PM 1 cup tuna
12:30PM Fish Oil
3:00PM 2 slices whole wheat
3:00PM Turkey
6:00PM 1/2 Cup Tuna
6:00PM 1 cup cottage Cheese
6:00PM 1 orange
6:00PM 1 Egg Whites
6:00PM Fish Oil
9:00PM Dextrose
9:00PM Protein Shake (1 scoop)
9:00PM 1 tsp Flax oil
12:00PM 3 oz Top Sirloin

believe it or not, that's how i used to cut. (I know you cringe WA ;))

that day right htere is 1691 cals, 212g protein, 119g carbs, and 38.5 g fat.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low calorie snacks?

Carrots
Celery
Steamed broccoli

Lean (lean!) chicken, lamb or beef (most cuts of pork contain more fat) by itself. Cooked and eaten, without any sauce or breadcrumbs or any other additive.

The carb free thing is dangerous but it does work.

Basically, fat and carbs are burned at the same time. Depending on the intensity of your exercise, they're usually burned at about a 50/50 ratio.

If you deny your body of carbs for long enough (and I DON'T recommend this under ANY circumstances) your body needs to find a means of producing energy from something other than carbs. To this effect, your body releases ketones, which are a toxin that allows your body to burn pure fat for energy.

This may sound good, but read it again - your body releases toxins called ketones, putting your body into a state referred to as 'ketosis'. Simply, your body poisons itself. Low levels of ketones are often present in the blood when a person becomes ill, and are common in diabetics if medication is not administered in a timely manner, however they should not ever be present in a healthy person.

Deliberately inducing your body into a state of ketosis is dangerous and not very intelligent. Ketosis is an abnormal body process that occurs during starvation due to lack of carbohydrate. Ketosis can cause fatigue, constipation, nausea, and vomiting. Potential long-term side effects of ketosis include heart disease, bone loss, and kidney damage.

The majority of low-carb diets are based on the assumption that "obesity and most of its related problems are often (maybe even usually) caused by an insulin problem, not chronic overeating, fat consumption, or refined sugars per se." (http://www.syndicomm.com/lowcarb.html).
It's true that the western diet is high in carbohydrates, and that many people possible over-consume these this macronutrient. Evidence does suggest that eating too much carbohydrate will increase the chances of storing fat, however starving oneself in order to burn excess fat is neither safe nor effective in the long term.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont try to lose 20 lbs in a month. thats stupid. dont go no carb either, thats stupid.

in fact most diets these days are purely idiotic. just eat clean and exercise and the weight will come off.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by manuva
however starving oneself in order to burn excess fat is neither safe nor effective in the long term.
Exactly, but this guy does not want a long-term solution! He wants a short term solution so he will look good for the girl he is seeing in a month! If he was worried about the long-term, he would not be so overweight in the first place!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^comment to the post before me^^^

yeah im actually looking for long term...

and im not into the starving thing but i like your advice clooney

:) <---so little time so much weight (or is it the other way around?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really are that kind of person (I often feel like im that way, too actually) get the 411 on how to "cut down" properly. You need to know how much calories to consume, how much protein/fat etc. if its that important to you you should really do this.

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Salad & tuna & fish & Red Meat no fat Grilled on BBQ (make sure most of the fat drips off but still tender cooked at medium rare still lil red in the midle)

U will also need a good sleep so make sure 7 - 7:30 hours exactly or there abouts a day.

don;t hit the weights too much, do more running and resistence exercises as these will make you look skinner toned but keep the weight.

personally dress size is what matter not the weight. u can loose 15-20 p of weight and increase ur bodyfat and look the same.

or lose 15-20p of FAT and drop 2 dress sizes :)

last tip, as people said no junkies food, eat 3 healthy meals a day is sufficient if you feel hungry drink a couple glass of water or orange juice.

I think a rule as a DJ u shouldn;t change your look to meet a girl's crieteria because you are giving in to their objectives :) JUST BE Y OURSELF :) if you like what you are then dont change if you want to change then nothing can stop you. simple as that.

Last edited: