Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOW TO LOOK LIKE A ROCK- tip compilation

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i thought of making a thread in which everyone could write their lifting/nutrition tips in one place.

anyone can post his/her idea, but keep bedroom arguments out of this thread because you can always measure your d!ck size by using the PM function in your user control panel.

ill start first , and others can contribute with their own articles :rock:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The underemphasized, underestimated, underdeveloped muscle - TRAPS

walk into any cookie cutter gym and what do you see?

60% of the members are doing jack sh!t nonsense prescribed by a trainer who looks like he has AIDS

30% are doing some bodybuilding routine,have fairly big arms but cant curl 17kgs,
there was a kid who reportedly had 15" arms but was excited to be curling 17kgs..HA HA, nonfunctional size (increased capillary beds)

around 8 % are doing squats , deadlifts and cleans inspired by a 5X5 or other run off the mill internet programs

what is common with everyone, is a lack of TRAPEZIUS development.its like the black plague that went through europe in the dark ages.

"but switch traps are only useful for the deadlift!!! " says a skinny faggot in his GF's jeans.

No. traps are used for EVERY exercise known to mankind.

squats are limited by your trap development, not quads or glutes...your traps.if you cant bear up the weight on your trap, then you cant squat.

THE BENCH, yes bench uses traps. davy titties (dave tate)has stated numerous times that the weight should be on your traps when benching.

deadlifts, military press, blah blah blah they all use traps.

"but i dont wanna lift heavy weights!!! waaaaah!! i dont wanna die!"

-faggot, every hollywood actor who looks "buff" has incredible trap development
on the top of my d!ck , jason statham, and thor come to mind as well as the guy who played wolverine.
add the crack addict batman villain, "blain" to that list as well.

so how DO you develop mr.trap?

1.shr.... No fvckers, SQUAT LOCKOUTS.

go to a squat rack.put the safety pins about 2 inches below chest level.
now add 150% of your 1 rep max in the squats to the bar and squat that for 20 reps X3 sets.
YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN STRENGTH AS WELL AS LOOKS IN 2 WORKOUTS,
or im willing to cut my so dearly loved nutsacks and feed them to my dog.

2.Barbell shrugs

no need to explain anything. 12 reps of 10 sets with 100% of your 1 rm in the deadlift will suffice.

just two exercises dear, alternating between the two every workout. you'll grow mountains faster than a sorority wh0re giving bl0wj0bs to the entire football team

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how to spot a sh!tty gym in 1,2, 3

a sh!tty gym has :

1.medicine balls and light 2kg kettlebells

2. yoga mats

3.ab machines

4. has "planet fitness" written all over the gym

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to Look like A rock.

Paint yourself grey and curl up into a ball :D

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about YOGA :

yoga is for the following people:

women
retards
gay men
closet homos
bieber
women
women

^ unless you are any of the above, stay away from that crap.its a fvcking disgrace, whats mmore is that your parents will thank you for it bcuz they dont have to open their veins bcuz their son is a wishy washy "health conscious " faggot.

Reaction score
switch said:
a sh!tty gym has :

1.medicine balls and light 2kg kettlebells

2. yoga mats

3.ab machines

4. has "planet fitness" written all over the gym
5. A guy who is whining and crying throughout his workout. :D

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best diet for someone trying to get their abs crackin? and whats the best exercise?

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Whats the best diet for someone trying to get their abs crackin? and whats the best exercise?
a modified ketogenic diet.

it will look something like this

monday,tuesday - 2000 calories

protein (65%) + fats (35%) , no carbs

wed - 3000 calories

protein(50%) + fats (20%) + carbs (30%)

thursday,friday ,saturday- 1500 calories

protein (65%) fat (35%)

sunday is a cheat window, you should get around 400g of carbs + anything else into your system.

always eat protein first.

for more info you can get lyle mcdonald's book "ketogenic diet"

heres a free link

aaron.emascc.com/diet/ebooks/Lyle_McDonald_-_The_Ketogenic_Diet.pdf

the best exercise IMO is the overhead squat. it build everything from head to toe, and makes you sweat like no other exercise

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squat for big arms = 10"inch arms HA HA

squat for big arms ? we see this term being thrown around way too often.

while it may hold some truth, it however doesnt mean that you should neglect direct arm training all together. this is the primary reason for the rampant disease known as "dildo arms syndrome" which is often seen in anyone doing a 5X5 program.

squatting alone will give you 10" arms.my arms are 16" and they were laggin at 13 till i actually started doing direct arm work.the squat will increase your strength so that you can lift heavier in direct arm work, however the indirect effect of the squat is negligible at best.

i know the stronglift guy says the opposite but he is fvll of sh!t.fvck him.
he re-packages ripetoe's stuff and sells them.worse yet is that ripetoe has been ripping everything off bill starr ....and he has been copying old strongmen....

anyway
the best exercise for forearm size is any variation of the pull up, dynos and pipe crawl are the best handsdown.

for the biceps , is a little more "personal" ,
for example i get more size by hammering on chins while my buddy who is a rugger team captain gets more work from cheat curls

*hang on i need to kill a frog*
*killed, fvck him/her"

for the triceps
bench press close grip or skull crushers, i used to do pressdowns but they give me elbow pain.so fvck that.

DYNOS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lsbO1cy7W8

pipe crawl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH6ELiR_1W0
^ first 11 secs. you can either do it with legs on the pipe or legs hanging on the pipe, your choice
yes i couldnt find a vid that shows a real life asshat doing it.and yes im mad, i do all the stuff in SC.fvck me.

up next is a post about half and quarter reps

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that I have the most visible gains in my traps when I incorporate some type of clean--hang or full. Personally hang cleans are my favorite olympic lift so it's no surprise I advocate them here. Snatch was always a good lift for traps as well but something a little more advanced. I'd also like to note that diet will take you above and beyond anything you can achieve solely by working out in the gym...so keep that in mind.

Looking like a stud in the gym is clearly everyone's goal here, so nice thread idea. I will be monitoring to get more ideas from the masses.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Traps, calves, and quads. Most guys avoid working these. A nice set of developed traps and a nice muscular neck will create the image of huge...and probably keep your head screwed on in case of a severe car accident or something.
good point, ill make a post about neck harness and calves, i dont train calves either bcuz i have genetically big calves:D

bradd80 said:
can't forget about the cardio! At least a little will be needed,
ill make a postr about cardio as well.

sosuave666 said:
I've found that I have the most visible gains in my traps when I incorporate some type of clean--hang or full. Personally hang cleans are my favorite olympic lift so it's no surprise I advocate them here. Snatch was always a good lift for traps as well but something a little more advanced. I'd also like to note that diet will take you above and beyond anything you can achieve solely by working out in the gym...so keep that in mind.
very good points, unfortunaely ive never done olympic lifts solely due to the fact that i lifted in a sh!tbag gym.the new gym has olympic platforms so ill start doing the snatch very soon.again it all comes down to biological individuality. :rock:

U

user43770

I saw plenty of people doing shrugs at my last gym. Shrugs are an easy ass exercise, in my opinion. Look how small your traps are. It isn't that hard to lift your shoulders.

If that didn't make it obvious enough, I'm not a fan of shrugs. Honestly, I don't even like the look of over-developed traps. It looks like overkill to me.

I get my trap workout from my deads, chins, bench and shoulder press. Or maybe I don't. haha

To each their own, obviously.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forbidden exercise, PARTIALS

half reps & quarter reps

The internet's very own gustapo has arised! , led by asshats such as the faggot at stronglifts and ofc mark-himler-ripetoe
with their own army of self appointed experts on youtube and message boards ,
the ****tapo has long named half reps and quarters as forbidden exercises practiced by heathens and heretics.
according to the coctapo, half reps will give you ebola and quarter reps *gasp* can make your d!ck fall off and turn into stone.

as such, the armies of 5X5 faggots, spend their time avoiding half/quarter reps and killing anyone who does the exercise in a gas chamber with extreme zealotry

mark-himler-ripetoe said:
nothing good occurs at half-squat
depth, The positions from which the squat can be trained with useful assistance exercises are all
very close to the position of full range of motion. Training from the bottom up to the middle and
then going back down can be useful (the top half of the squat is very easy if the bottom is strong,
since it's the mechanically easy part anyway; conversely, training the top will not strengthen the
bottom), as are all the variations that work from the bottom with a pause to kill the rebound.
The top does not need the work and half-squats are
hard on the knees, and the bottom is the hard part of the squat anyway
^ HA HA, you want to believe his "scientific claims" only till you look at his wiki page....no medals or achievements...HA HA HA
HAIL RIPETOE! say his armies of faggots with zero muscular development and fat as fvck torsos.
they explain their fat ass by claiming they are "strength athletes" HA HA captain kirk says fvck you too.you are welcome.

dont listen to himler,he is delusional.remember kids,he has NEVER won a single trophy,not even a "i got ATMed at an orgy" trophy.

partials STRENGTHEN your knees,ligaments and tendons.there is also a psychological aspect to partials as well as a biological response to heavy weights used in partials.
lifting a heavy weight in the partial especially partial squats will make you get used to the weight and thereby reduce your fear of that weight.
moreso your body starts to accept the weight as "do-able" and so the weight becomes progressively easier in the full squat.

now about the "carry over" debate spouted by our dear ****tapo,well partials DO have a significant carry over to the main lifts.
i dont have the time to dig up nicely "designed" $tudie$ to prove my point.just do partials and see your main lift go up.
experiment.

partials should be done once or twice a week,or all the time, it depends on personal goals.
think for yourself dammit.

to those who might say "but thats not real strength!! wahhhh!!! cheaters!!! infidels! burn them at the stakes!"*shakes fist at the sky*

i challenge these guys to quarter squat 900lbs. . . . yes that weight just made them sh!t their mommas panties.
i suggest they wash that immediately unless they want their mommy to know that they are into hard core S&M mom-son incest fantasies.
case closed.

EDIT : there are apparently retardos who thought im advocating this as a main lift.fvck them.this is an assistance exercise.i am sorry that i "presumed" people are smart enough to know that a partial is assistance only...seems like i was ignorant of fuktards roaming our great planet.i am sorry, i trul;y do not give a fvck.

partial exercises you should be doing:

partial squats (use 150% of squat 1RM) (paul anderson did these all the time and he won more medals than himler)
squat lockouts (use 200 % of squat 1rm,set the pins 2 inches below the chest)

rack pulls
deadlift lock outs (120-140%) (konstantine konstantinov tells stronglifts to "fvck off dipsh!t")
deadlift lock out holds (140% 1RM) (bob peoples, need i say more?)

military press lock outs

bench press lock outs
bench press from the rack

rack curls

overhead squats from the racks (rezazadeh , if you dont know him, open your veins)

up next is a long post about "different body shapes" ill give ripetoe a break and focus on raping "endurance athletes"

P.s: my beef with ripetoe and mehdi is that they are regarded as "untouchable deities" and nobody seems to have the balls to reveal them as the sh!tshows they really are.
i have balls, and LOTS of nerves to start a crusade against these faggotees.i just hate anything that is "untouchable" .

Last edited:
U

user43770

switch said:
half reps & quarter reps

The internet's very own gustapo has arised! , led by asshats such as the faggot at stronglifts and ofc mark-himler-ripetoe

So, you're familiar with the actual Mark Rippetoe? Have you read his books? Have you tried his routine?

with their own army of self appointed experts on youtube and message boards ,
the ****tapo has long named half reps and quarters as forbidden exercises practiced by heathens and heretics.
according to the coctapo, half reps will give you ebola and quarter reps *gasp* can make your d!ck fall off and turn into stone.

as such, the armies of 5X5 faggots, spend their time avoiding half/quarter reps and killing anyone who does the exercise in a gas chamber with extreme zealotry

^ HA HA, you want to believe his "scientific claims" only till you look at his wiki page....no medals or achievements...HA HA HA

What do medals have to do with anatomy?

HAIL RIPETOE! say his armies of faggots with zero muscular development and fat as fvck torsos.
they explain their fat ass by claiming they are "strength athletes" HA HA captain kirk says fvck you too.you are welcome.

dont listen to himler,he is delusional.remember kids,he has NEVER won a single trophy,not even a "i got ATMed at an orgy" trophy.

Doesn't mean the science isn't correct.

partials STRENGTHEN your knees,ligaments and tendons.

Don't they also take more of a toll on your knees, ligaments and tendons?

there is also a psychological aspect to partials as well as a biological response to heavy weights used in partials.

I have to call BS here. That's just ridiculous. What about the confidence boost you get when you lift the correct way - the most difficult way possible? Full repetitions are hard. That's why most people shy away from them. I take pride in my full reps.

lifting a heavy weight in the partial especially partial squats will make you get used to the weight and thereby reduce your fear of that weight.

Why not work your way up in full squats? You'll gradually reduce your fear of the weight as you progress...the right way.

moreso your body starts to accept the weight as "do-able" and so the weight becomes progressively easier in the full squat.

Again, your body has to adjust to ALL weightlifting. You might as well do it the correct way, which also happens to be better for your body.

now about the "carry over" debate spouted by our dear ****tapo,well partials DO have a significant carry over to the main lifts.
i dont have the time to dig up nicely "designed" $tudie$ to prove my point.just do partials and see your main lift go up.
experiment.

You get more carry over from full-extension. It's a fact. Look it up.

partials should be done once or twice a week,or all the time, it depends on personal goals.
think for yourself dammit.

No they shouldn't.

to those who might say "but thats not real strength!! wahhhh!!! cheaters!!! infidels! burn them at the stakes!"*shakes fist at the sky*

It isn't real strength. What about the muscles you use when you go past parallel? Should a lifter just ignore those little guys? You're only cheating yourself if you don't go all the way down. In every lift.

i challenge these guys to quarter squat 900lbs. . . . yes that weight just made them sh!t their mommas panties.
i suggest they wash that immediately unless they want their mommy to know that they are into hard core S&M mom-son incest fantasies.
case closed.

I challenge the guys doing quarter squats at 900 lbs to do full squats at 300. Grow a pair.

Responses in bold.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^loved that post, switch buddy love the passion.

We all know 21's as well for biceps right?

Well try thar shiit on your frontsquats if you wanna tear up your quads.

Dont even go heavy, just 60kg will be enough.

7 half reps at the bottom (halfway point downwards)

straight into 7 half reps at the top (halfway point upwards)

straight into 7 full reps.

Complete that at the end of a squat session, then tell me all about how the half reps dont help.

U

user43770

Purefilth said:

Complete that at the end of a squat session, then tell me all about how the half reps dont help.

You, too? Am I the only person that thinks this is ridiculous?

You shouldn't need 21s for biceps, much less squats. You should be hitting your bis hard enough in deads, chins and/or rows to not need 21s. Two generic sets should be sufficient.

All gym sessions should last an hour or less. Exhaust your muscles in the most efficient way possible and get the fvck out of there. Anything more is overkill.

Go home, eat your ass off and call it day.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

While we're on the topic of biceps, dropset barbell curls have always been insane for me! Slap on a 10 lb plate and a few 5s (or the kg equivalent), do 10 reps, immediately drop off a 5 from each side, 10 more reps, etc etc...til you curl the bar for 10 reps. All that is done as 1 continuous set, and could be applied to literally any lift.

U

user43770

TheStig said:
While we're on the topic of biceps, dropset barbell curls have always been insane for me! Slap on a 10 lb plate and a few 5s (or the kg equivalent), do 10 reps, immediately drop off a 5 from each side, 10 more reps, etc etc...til you curl the bar for 10 reps. All that is done as 1 continuous set, and could be applied to literally any lift.

I like you, Stig, but I can't let you spread this type of misinformation.

Anyone that is serious about getting bigger and stronger should ignore this thread entirely. Ironically (or is it?), you would be much better off reading Mark Rippetoe's "Starting Strength."

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I like you, Stig, but I can't let you spread this type of misinformation.

Anyone that is serious about getting bigger and stronger should ignore this thread entirely. Ironically (or is it?), you would be much better off reading Mark Rippetoe's "Starting Strength."
Drop sets won't do much for strength, but wouldn't they be very hypertrophy-inducing, for the simple fact that you're adding more time under tension and burning out the muscle? Not really sure what the misinformation is here

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as for biceps,i will do what stig and purefilth said, always nice to do something new. :rock:

EDIT:reached post limit.

MODS please remove any post that has arguments in it.i want tokeep the thread clean., its derailing the thread.i posted at the beginning that arguments should be kept at a PM level. remove all of it,thank you. except for the original partial post...keep that.

Last edited:
U

user43770

TheStig said:
Drop sets won't do much for strength, but wouldn't they be very hypertrophy-inducing, for the simple fact that you're adding more time under tension and burning out the muscle? Not really sure what the misinformation is here
Well, I highlighted the majority of your misinformation in my earlier post. In Bold. As far as hypertrophy, leave it to the muscle magazines. You have to develop muscle mass before you can worry about hypertrophy. This is exactly what Rippetoe preaches. Get big and strong, and then you can get more advanced, if necessary. He wrote his second book on the subject.

High-volume workouts, especially for beginners, are a waste of time. Isn't that how we all started? Doing whatever magazine workout was popular at the time? Where did that get you? For me, all it did was lead to spinning wheels. I did every bicep burnout workout known to man, and I ended up in the same place I started. I didn't develop great biceps until I implemented weighted chin-ups in my routine. 21s? Do 6 chin-ups with 45 lbs hanging from your waist. You can't do that much? Work up to it. Act like you want to be here. Take pride in it.

I would go as far to say skip hypertrophy altogether. Make your main goal getting bigger and stronger. Keep your diet in check. Watch what happens. Fvcking ripped. And strong.