Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOW TO LOOK LIKE A ROCK- tip compilation

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
traps + shoulders + abs = wet vag!na. nuff said.

that's all it takes to be called "buff" these days. its sad, i know,but thats how it is. swell those fvckers and next weekend you might be banging something other than your right calloused hand.
True - but when they compare physiqes - I Win, hands down.

chest and arms boys aint got no back. I got back I gots aaallll dat ;)

Dont just train the bits you think the girls like. The girls dont matter and if they did, they all like different things anyway.
Be awesome all over.

Actually - Big traps are "intimidating" according to some girls.
Oh well - could give a fvck what they think :)

U

user43770

Purefilth said:
True - but when they compare physiqes - I Win, hands down.

chest and arms boys aint got no back. I got back I gots aaallll dat ;)

Dont just train the bits you think the girls like. The girls dont matter and if they did, they all like different things anyway.
Be awesome all over.

Actually - Big traps are "intimidating" according to some girls.
Oh well - could give a fvck what they think :)
Pure, you nailed it. Why only work the glammor muscles? Should I become one of those guys with a huge upper body that has to wear sweatpants to hide his legs? Why the fvck would anyone do that? It's funny that this is what is being promoted on the sosuave health forums these days.

U

user43770

And I'll keep posting in this thread, if only to refute all the bullsh1t. I was once a rookie, and I'm glad I didn't stumble upon this thread.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Pure, you nailed it. Why only work the glammor muscles? Should I become one of those guys with a huge upper body that has to wear sweatpants to hide his legs? Why the fvck would anyone do that? It's funny that this is what is being promoted on the sosuave health forums these days.
I can proudly wear shorts now too - I got some Quads and a lil bit of calf. Aint much, but its more than the next man (Cap'n Sweatpants) :D

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did i say to only train those parts? i said they make you look buff for the ladies. unfortunately girls are too stupid to care about legs or how much you squatted on your last meet, they only want a certain look , which sadly only has traps and shoulders.

take my b1tch for example, i recently squatted 200kg at a powerlifting meet but did she care? nope.she only likes my traps.she is retarded but hey its a hole right?

,i never said to neglect other parts.... read the post properly. i was refering to what makes a vag!na wet, not what constitutes a proper training program. ...well america has one of the ****t!est schools systems out there....no surprises there i guess

this comes from a guy who was kicked out of a gym due to "heavy deadlifts".

tyteeyez i know you are jealous that im awesome and you suck. but remember that there are people out there who are better than the both of us , ed coan squats more than my sorry ass could ever wish or imagine. someone out there is curling my deadlift (205kgs as of yesterday) and another can jerk off while benching it for 20 reps.

so stop the "my truck is bigger than yours" nursery act and CONTRIBUTE something noteworthy.i at the very least have the balls to declare my opinion.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wahhh! help gustapo!

this post is not for newb
what is a noob ? someone who cant dead X2 BW.

"help gustapo! he is deadlifting with a rounded back! he will die! "
i saw a guy yesterday who was filming my rounded back 205kgs, which he wanted to post on a mesage board but i got it deleted.. people think that EVERYONE should deadlift the same way because everyone has the same body.stupid.

everyone is unique and different. most people will bench with a wide grip, while others will have a close grip like i do, i put my hands 15" apart, which is easier for me, but my new gym buddy benches so wide,his hands almost touch the plates.

i deadlift with a horribly rounded back like KK or bob peoples. my Friend deadlifts with a perfectly flat back, and another guy does sumo deadlifts because conventional isnt his thing.its all about individuality.

so spend some time and focus on the best from for YOUR body,optimize your form. i had to experiment with foot placement for 3 months till i got my squats right.

SPECIAL ED KID DISCLAIMER : i don't prescribe round back deadlifting,its not for everybody, im just mentioning that some individuality is present regarding form. people should experiment for themselves and find out what is right for them.

if you sound like you couldn't comprehend my post again,im gonna assume you look like this V

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6491387136/h606274D6/

before calling me a fraud let me remind you that i got from 0 to 205 in one year of training because i experiment. experimentation fvckers.
haters gonna hate :rock:

Reaction score
switch said:
this post is not for newb
what is a noob ? someone who cant dead X2 BW.

"help gustapo! he is deadlifting with a rounded back! he will die! "
i saw a guy yesterday who was filming my rounded back 205kgs, which he wanted to post on a mesage board but i got it deleted.. people think that EVERYONE should deadlift the same way because everyone has the same body.stupid.

everyone is unique and different. most people will bench with a wide grip, while others will have a close grip like i do, i put my hands 15" apart, which is easier for me, but my new gym buddy benches so wide,his hands almost touch the plates.

i deadlift with a horribly rounded back like KK or bob peoples. my Friend deadlifts with a perfectly flat back, and another guy does sumo deadlifts because conventional isnt his thing.its all about individuality.

so spend some time and focus on the best from for YOUR body,optimize your form. i had to experiment with foot placement for 3 months till i got my squats right.

SPECIAL ED KID DISCLAIMER : i don't prescribe round back deadlifting,its not for everybody, im just mentioning that some individuality is present regarding form. people should experiment for themselves and find out what is right for them.

if you sound like you couldn't comprehend my post again,im gonna assume you look like this V

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6491387136/h606274D6/

before calling me a fraud let me remind you that i got from 0 to 205 in one year of training because i experiment. experimentation fvckers.
haters gonna hate :rock:
What a fraud :yawn: