Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to know if you have her attention

Connor Talleur

Reaction score
Quick question to all the Dons out there,

How do you get a girl to be 100% into you? And when do you know if this girl is the one for you? Also is it bad to date a girl who is constantly saying other guys are hot (is she just trying to be flirty ? or is she telling me I should end it?)\

Thank you in advance for your responses. Would love to hear some good advice.

--Conbonn

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "one" perfect girl or a "unicorn", you just enjoy the ride with her. Just know it can end at any time and be ok with it. That isn't to say you can't form a meaningful relationship but that's another topic.

And don't try to get a girl 100% into you, you will come off as a needy and clingy dude and that isn't attractive at all. As for the calling other guys hot, treat it like a test and don't give a fvck. Search this forum a little bit, lot's of useful information.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop caring.

This thought should never even cross your mind.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, the less you try to get her into you the more she'll be into you and vice versa. No matter how hot a girl is, treat her the same and you'll have her chasing you just like the other girls that don't interest you. For the "one for you" part I say you cut that crap outta your head and be prepared to drop any chick you're talking to.

If she's talking about other guys like that then she could be trying to make you jealous, and instead of doing so just act annoyed and turned off and shell stop