"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How to Kiss Well

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'd start off with nibbles and bites, cheeks, chin, etc then an upper lip kiss/bite and lastly a good sensual neck kiss. It's all slowly done, never hurried, I want to taste her scent, to be aroused by it.

If I don't like what I'm tasting, I'll gently pull back, kiss the tips of my 2 fingers and then place it on her lips, smile and walk away.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Hickies are bruises made by sucking areas of the body hard, and by creating a vacuum seal. They are most erotic in erogenous zones like the flank, inner thigh, back of the neck & breasts. Please be considerate about hickies in places where they can be seen. Sight of them can be considered distasteful. Worst case...wear a turtleneck.
Reading this made me chuckle, and think... it's got to be hard to keep playing multiple orbiters if you show up with hickies, lol. From that point of view, a woman not liking to get hickies is like an evolutionary defense mechanism while a man giving her hickies is an evolutionary "offense" mechanism. The hickies show that she's been sexual with some man, which would cause the other men in her orbit to withdraw. Unless they're orbiting a taken woman I guess...

Not a serious hypothesis, just something that occurred to me and made me chuckle.

I personally make a point of not caring whether they can cover up the hickies I give them, if they start complaining about it. I will arouse them and keep doing it the next time, without any apology at all... and I use their complaining as a good time for making out and giving her more. They complain about having to wear a turtleneck (if they actually do) but keep coming back for more... I think they like it. They may have mixed feelings about the hickies themselves, positive and concerned, but they like that I have a strong desire, am not afraid for it to show from me or on them, and am unapologetic about it.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Thread is 2.5 years old but anyway...

A woman doesn't care about how a man kisses, she cares about what a man can do for her.

Walmart worker -> kisses awesome
CEO -> kisses terrible

Who is she going to pick?

Come on men.
 
Top