Direct her to your one eyed monster.…I hate kissing.
I get nothing from it except the uncomfortable feeling of having someone else's tongue in my mouth.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Direct her to your one eyed monster.…I hate kissing.
I get nothing from it except the uncomfortable feeling of having someone else's tongue in my mouth.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That's what I do.Direct her to your one eyed monster.…
LmfaoDirect her to your one eyed monster.…
Reading this made me chuckle, and think... it's got to be hard to keep playing multiple orbiters if you show up with hickies, lol. From that point of view, a woman not liking to get hickies is like an evolutionary defense mechanism while a man giving her hickies is an evolutionary "offense" mechanism. The hickies show that she's been sexual with some man, which would cause the other men in her orbit to withdraw. Unless they're orbiting a taken woman I guess...Hickies are bruises made by sucking areas of the body hard, and by creating a vacuum seal. They are most erotic in erogenous zones like the flank, inner thigh, back of the neck & breasts. Please be considerate about hickies in places where they can be seen. Sight of them can be considered distasteful. Worst case...wear a turtleneck.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.