Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Kiss Well

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd start off with nibbles and bites, cheeks, chin, etc then an upper lip kiss/bite and lastly a good sensual neck kiss. It's all slowly done, never hurried, I want to taste her scent, to be aroused by it.

If I don't like what I'm tasting, I'll gently pull back, kiss the tips of my 2 fingers and then place it on her lips, smile and walk away.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hickies are bruises made by sucking areas of the body hard, and by creating a vacuum seal. They are most erotic in erogenous zones like the flank, inner thigh, back of the neck & breasts. Please be considerate about hickies in places where they can be seen. Sight of them can be considered distasteful. Worst case...wear a turtleneck.
Reading this made me chuckle, and think... it's got to be hard to keep playing multiple orbiters if you show up with hickies, lol. From that point of view, a woman not liking to get hickies is like an evolutionary defense mechanism while a man giving her hickies is an evolutionary "offense" mechanism. The hickies show that she's been sexual with some man, which would cause the other men in her orbit to withdraw. Unless they're orbiting a taken woman I guess...

Not a serious hypothesis, just something that occurred to me and made me chuckle.

I personally make a point of not caring whether they can cover up the hickies I give them, if they start complaining about it. I will arouse them and keep doing it the next time, without any apology at all... and I use their complaining as a good time for making out and giving her more. They complain about having to wear a turtleneck (if they actually do) but keep coming back for more... I think they like it. They may have mixed feelings about the hickies themselves, positive and concerned, but they like that I have a strong desire, am not afraid for it to show from me or on them, and am unapologetic about it.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Thread is 2.5 years old but anyway...

A woman doesn't care about how a man kisses, she cares about what a man can do for her.

Walmart worker -> kisses awesome
CEO -> kisses terrible

Who is she going to pick?

Come on men.