Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to keep her interested early on

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK here’s the deal. Matt is super cool woman online and set up a date for today. So we had been talking and texting for about two or three days.

Emergency comes up with her daughter who had to be taken to the hospital last night and of course Date is now postponed until next Saturday.

Very challenging to keep anyone’s interest for that long before you meet. My typical rule is that if I’m not meeting a woman within four days or so of us starting conversation then I’m out.

Anyone got advice. I know not to bombard with texts and phone calls. But not sure what to say to keep her interest. The good news is that she sent the initial reach out to me so that’s certainly a sign of interest. But as we all know a woman’s interest can vanish overnight for very much no reason.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While that’s tempting, I don’t want her to think I’m not interested. Damm women, so hard to figure out.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While that’s tempting, I don’t want her to think I’m not interested. Damm women, so hard to figure out.
Funny thing, the less interest you show the more they want you. Continue focusing on yourself, if she wants to see you she will reach out.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Your right. Ok. Will do. Who knows if we ever meet.

Sometimes I gotta ask,,, why can women be more like men. Non of this secret language and all that.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
let the girl choose you first whether its online or in a club, mall or whatever.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to stormrider as a general way of life.
Meeting a woman within 4 days or moving on? What kind of BS is that. Makes you miss out on a ton of women, not everyone is that eager to meeting up, especially those who have a life and you're just a name on their phone until you meet.
Besides she is a single mom? Don't give too much priority there. Stay back and do your thing and here even more.
Your neediness of not potentially losing this single mom is shining through your post, not good. Work on yourself.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
But not sure what to say to keep her interest.
ring her and say you have a 12 inch ****.

I'm still talking to a girl i have told this too. shes been ringing me and i haven't answered her tonight since I wanna listen to music.
there's my advice. of course there's more to it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Funny thing, the less interest you show the more they want you. Continue focusing on yourself, if she wants to see you she will reach out.
Funny thing is, this holds true if she has high interest in you and she hasn't met a better man. Do you know how many men approach her in 4 days? 64!

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK here’s the deal. Matt is super cool woman online and set up a date for today. So we had been talking and texting for about two or three days.

Emergency comes up with her daughter who had to be taken to the hospital last night and of course Date is now postponed until next Saturday.

Very challenging to keep anyone’s interest for that long before you meet. My typical rule is that if I’m not meeting a woman within four days or so of us starting conversation then I’m out.

Anyone got advice. I know not to bombard with texts and phone calls. But not sure what to say to keep her interest. The good news is that she sent the initial reach out to me so that’s certainly a sign of interest. But as we all know a woman’s interest can vanish overnight for very much no reason.
How the fvck are you still wasting your time with this woman, does she open her legs within 3 dates? if yes fine otherwise NEXT because you ain't her priority, she got better prospect/s. And by the why online dating is a buffer for rejection, quit online dating

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. all great advice.... I have only responded when she texts or calls first. We are meeting this Saturday night.

Now here's something I want to get opinions on. She says in a text to "always ask, never assume"

Okay I could say assume what? but what do you guys think she is talking about? I just said "ok, I can do that"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. all great advice.... I have only responded when she texts or calls first. We are meeting this Saturday night.

Now here's something I want to get opinions on. She says in a text to "always ask, never assume"

Okay I could say assume what? but what do you guys think she is talking about? I just said "ok, I can do that"
that is nice she is already testing you, do your things and don't ask permission, she want you to ask permission to do things, when you should just do things

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PITB.....Definitely butsecks

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. This one went dead. Just too many days between first contact and face to face. Next!

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. This one went dead. Just too many days between first contact and face to face. Next!
Don't give up. Play it cool. Remember her hint "always ask, never assume" so never assume anything, including she went dead. Wait some time and reconnect. I would say 30 days. Not more.
Her text may sound like a test, but a test is a test not a phrase, statment or riddle open to interpretation and perception. In the interin, NEXT, but don't ever turn your back on any woman.

Last edited:

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YUP.... of course she popped up today. I literally feel like asking her point blank "are we ever gonna meet" "are you really interested"
NO NO NO,,, I know not to ask that,,, that is what a Beta would say,,, but it is so tempting...

and there are at least 3 other women I am talking to that all resist to setup the first date as well.... so frustrating

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YUP.... of course she popped up today. I literally feel like asking her point blank "are we ever gonna meet" "are you really interested"
NO NO NO,,, I know not to ask that,,, that is what a Beta would say,,, but it is so tempting...

and there are at least 3 other women I am talking to that all resist to setup the first date as well.... so frustrating
Don't ask her now. She will say no. Instead approach her and see if you can bring up a good mood, but dont ask her to go out. Simply try to reconnect.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get used to it, women are the biggest flakes ever. Focus your energy on women with high interest in you.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get used to it, women are the biggest flakes ever. Focus your energy on women with high interest in you.
More they sure are. Women are slaves to their emotions. So while it might feel like a good idea to meet with you today, by the time Friday rolls around they don’t feel like meeting with you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pointless, they all show high interest now, my uncles dated a woman his age, shes an ageing 46 year old, and even shes playing up like a desired 26 year old who wants orbiters........then she checks back in again to make sure "she hasnt lost him"......****ing sickening , fortunately he has me to advise