"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to keep a woman around

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
Productive day today.

Told myself "I am the prize" 50 times before leaving the house.

Saw a dad with his kids. Told myself he probably got cucked.

Saw happily married couple. Assured self that wife is cheating, cuz hypergamy.

Reminded myself I am an elite male, redpilled to.the max & understand women better than 99.999% of men.

Texted my plates and made them feel inferior. Assured myself I am emotionally & mentally healthy.

Read fav twitter guru, then sh1t on single moms for 2hrs

Read other guru, clapped in awe at 40+ something divorce having sex with woman from tinder.

Reminded myself to kill my inner beta at all costs.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
................................................................
................................................................
................................................................
................................................................
As the late but great Woody Hayes used to say: Anything that comes easy isnt worth a d@mn!

Stay mysterious
, stay wanted by other women, keep them chasing. Put that carrot out in front of them and sit back and let them come to you.
I agree with most of your post, except the two bolded parts. Maybe, the two are personal to me.

If a girl does not respond to me in two attempts I reached out to her; for instance, I get a girl's number, I text/call her twice, and I don't get a response. Or I meet her in person regularly, gives all signals that she is interested in me when I talk to her, but, when I ask her to hang out, she gives all kinds of reasons (I'm busy, maybe, I'm not sure), then she is not making it easy to me. Is she worth a damn just because she is not making it easy?

Also, the mysterious part. I am not a guy that likes mystery or things that cause confusion. Mixed signals are mystery. Would I be attracted to mystery? Hell, no. I like clarity. If someone makes it mysterious, I will move on to the next one.

To each their own, I guess.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
My eyes work pretty well. OF COURSE there are outliers. But we weren't talking about you now were we? I know you are separating yourself from my written truth. I get it. You are one in...whats 1% of close to 7 billion in the US and Canada? See, you are truly top tier.

All women are the exception if you ask them. Some are. Most likely living in 3rd world nations or a less than 1% to 2% living in the west. But once they are incorporated politically, they will mold. All women mold and yes, all women are like that. All women mold to their environment. And I'm glad. We wouldn't be here if they didn't.

This is not a debate as apparently the laws promote it as well. Isn't that interesting?

My "sweeping assumptions" are backed by statistics and provable outcomes. We only have your word that you are one of the..."Not all women are like that".
One must follow the most important rule of the red pill. “Don’t believe a woman’s words. Believe what she does.”

Surely you know that what you wrote was a standard female reply to red pill talk, right?
If you read much of anything I write you’ll find that I always espouse paying attention to actions. Words are easily said. Actions are what you pay attention to. The high quality people out there demonstrate integrity through action and word. Otherwise known as congruence when comparing what one says and does.

That’s what I always advise people who PM me. Go by actions.

Yes I’m well aware that’s a red pill stance. Taught to me by my father long before “red pill” was a term.

I also agree with much of what Jordan Peterson has to say about integrity and character and virtue and meaning. I find his voice to be refreshing from the world of academics.

Women from good families have long known red pill truths and how to parter with and serve their husbands. But the man must be worth his salt to appear on the radar screen of worthwhile women (that every man wants).

So I disagree fundamentally with you. I do not get the impression you have been exposed to truly high quality women based on your content. Leave me out of the equation. There exist great women out there. If you know where to look and you are a worthwhile man you’ll find them. Or they will find you ;)
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Pick females who choose you as #1. Give them good times. Fvck them well. Keep enough distance and unpredictability to keep them coming for more.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
If you read much of anything I write you’ll find that I always espouse paying attention to actions. Words are easily said. Actions are what you pay attention to. The high quality people out there demonstrate integrity through action and word. Otherwise known as congruence when comparing what one says and does.

That’s what I always advise people who PM me. Go by actions.

Yes I’m well aware that’s a red pill stance. Taught to me by my father long before “red pill” was a term.

I also agree with much of what Jordan Peterson has to say about integrity and character and virtue and meaning. I find his voice to be refreshing from the world of academics.

Women from good families have long known red pill truths and how to parter with and serve their husbands. But the man must be worth his salt to appear on the radar screen of worthwhile women (that every man wants).

So I disagree fundamentally with you. I do not get the impression you have been exposed to truly high quality women based on your content. Leave me out of the equation. There exist great women out there. If you know where to look and you are a worthwhile man you’ll find them. Or they will find you ;)
Believe what you want. And no, I don’t read much of what you write.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
Believe what you want. And no, I don’t read much of what you write.
Well then that explains your ignorance about my opinions, which are quite red pill for a female, lol.

Only the arrogant and ignorant would make such an admission.

At least the forum is duly informed.

Cheers
 
Top