Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to keep a woman around

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Productive day today.

Told myself "I am the prize" 50 times before leaving the house.

Saw a dad with his kids. Told myself he probably got cucked.

Saw happily married couple. Assured self that wife is cheating, cuz hypergamy.

Reminded myself I am an elite male, redpilled to.the max & understand women better than 99.999% of men.

Texted my plates and made them feel inferior. Assured myself I am emotionally & mentally healthy.

Read fav twitter guru, then sh1t on single moms for 2hrs

Read other guru, clapped in awe at 40+ something divorce having sex with woman from tinder.

Reminded myself to kill my inner beta at all costs.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the late but great Woody Hayes used to say: Anything that comes easy isnt worth a d@mn!

Stay mysterious
, stay wanted by other women, keep them chasing. Put that carrot out in front of them and sit back and let them come to you.
I agree with most of your post, except the two bolded parts. Maybe, the two are personal to me.

If a girl does not respond to me in two attempts I reached out to her; for instance, I get a girl's number, I text/call her twice, and I don't get a response. Or I meet her in person regularly, gives all signals that she is interested in me when I talk to her, but, when I ask her to hang out, she gives all kinds of reasons (I'm busy, maybe, I'm not sure), then she is not making it easy to me. Is she worth a damn just because she is not making it easy?

Also, the mysterious part. I am not a guy that likes mystery or things that cause confusion. Mixed signals are mystery. Would I be attracted to mystery? Hell, no. I like clarity. If someone makes it mysterious, I will move on to the next one.

To each their own, I guess.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes work pretty well. OF COURSE there are outliers. But we weren't talking about you now were we? I know you are separating yourself from my written truth. I get it. You are one in...whats 1% of close to 7 billion in the US and Canada? See, you are truly top tier.

All women are the exception if you ask them. Some are. Most likely living in 3rd world nations or a less than 1% to 2% living in the west. But once they are incorporated politically, they will mold. All women mold and yes, all women are like that. All women mold to their environment. And I'm glad. We wouldn't be here if they didn't.

This is not a debate as apparently the laws promote it as well. Isn't that interesting?

My "sweeping assumptions" are backed by statistics and provable outcomes. We only have your word that you are one of the..."Not all women are like that".
One must follow the most important rule of the red pill. “Don’t believe a woman’s words. Believe what she does.”

Surely you know that what you wrote was a standard female reply to red pill talk, right?
If you read much of anything I write you’ll find that I always espouse paying attention to actions. Words are easily said. Actions are what you pay attention to. The high quality people out there demonstrate integrity through action and word. Otherwise known as congruence when comparing what one says and does.

That’s what I always advise people who PM me. Go by actions.

Yes I’m well aware that’s a red pill stance. Taught to me by my father long before “red pill” was a term.

I also agree with much of what Jordan Peterson has to say about integrity and character and virtue and meaning. I find his voice to be refreshing from the world of academics.

Women from good families have long known red pill truths and how to parter with and serve their husbands. But the man must be worth his salt to appear on the radar screen of worthwhile women (that every man wants).

So I disagree fundamentally with you. I do not get the impression you have been exposed to truly high quality women based on your content. Leave me out of the equation. There exist great women out there. If you know where to look and you are a worthwhile man you’ll find them. Or they will find you ;)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick females who choose you as #1. Give them good times. Fvck them well. Keep enough distance and unpredictability to keep them coming for more.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If you read much of anything I write you’ll find that I always espouse paying attention to actions. Words are easily said. Actions are what you pay attention to. The high quality people out there demonstrate integrity through action and word. Otherwise known as congruence when comparing what one says and does.

That’s what I always advise people who PM me. Go by actions.

Yes I’m well aware that’s a red pill stance. Taught to me by my father long before “red pill” was a term.

I also agree with much of what Jordan Peterson has to say about integrity and character and virtue and meaning. I find his voice to be refreshing from the world of academics.

Women from good families have long known red pill truths and how to parter with and serve their husbands. But the man must be worth his salt to appear on the radar screen of worthwhile women (that every man wants).

So I disagree fundamentally with you. I do not get the impression you have been exposed to truly high quality women based on your content. Leave me out of the equation. There exist great women out there. If you know where to look and you are a worthwhile man you’ll find them. Or they will find you ;)
Believe what you want. And no, I don’t read much of what you write.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe what you want. And no, I don’t read much of what you write.
Well then that explains your ignorance about my opinions, which are quite red pill for a female, lol.

Only the arrogant and ignorant would make such an admission.

At least the forum is duly informed.

Cheers