Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to help looking pale?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a tanning salon. I do and it's made a huge difference in my appearance.

Start off by going every 2 days for a month. After that you can just go once or twice a week to maintain your tan.

Warbler

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your embarrased about a tanning salon , you get get a tank top and shorts and do stuff like basketball , jogging , bike riding , walking somewhere or you can go to a outdoor swimming pool alot.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, think about everyday things you do inside... can you do it outside? If you're reading a book, do it outside, if you're sorting some washing out, find some way of doing it in the back garden. Are you on the phone? if it's cordless/cell phone take it outside. In a pub? take the drink outside and chillout there..

Watch out for the stripes of death though - watch lines and sun-glass lines! *speaks from experience*

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For a alternative, use some sunless tanning stuff. Personally I dont like the risk of skin cancer (it runs in my family) and the stuff I have looks completly natural. I think its coppertone endless summer. Smells weird but works really well.

One this is agreed, a tan looks good.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a tanning salon too. It was quite embarrassing at first, but I realised a lot of guys use them these days.

Of course, you have to be aware of the dangers of skin cancer and premature ageing, but just be sensible about it. If you get burned, you're overdoing it.

But on the whole it gives me a MASSIVE boost in confidence, improves my complexion and gives me a lot more energy.

Oh and you get to see a lot of hot ladies at tanning salons. :)

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tan. I love it. It's relaxing, I look great. If you're gonna not tan, do it because of the cancer, not because of the shame.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How to help looking pale?

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Hot damn, that was the dumbest question I've ever read.
LOL.

Hey if you are going to get tan from sunlight you may get it faster near water or snow since it partly reflects the sunrays and you get more sunshine on you.

Heh, I was snowboarding like 4 days on easter couple of years ago and the sun was shining all day long every day.. There was a funny tan line from a skicap on my face afterwards. I believe I wouldn't got that tan without snow reflecting the light.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

uh, no it isn't

1. you can go out in the sun if you want to get a tan
2. you can look healthier another way by improving your fitness, drinking lots of water, breathing properly and eating well.

DonCruez

Don Juan
Reaction score

actually no: there are people (like me) who simply cannot get a tan no matter how much exposure to sunlight I get. It's simply genetics. Nothing you can do about it.

except this:
* to look beter you could bleach your hair. Now you have a dark-pale combination which enhances the paleness of you skin. Like those Goth types do ;)
* also: only wear colors that suit pale skin.

grtz,
DC