Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle your friends who complain about you getting laid more than them

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the same across numerous realms in life: career, financial success etc also p1sses some 'friends' off.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get them laid. I'm bout to pass an old plate to one of my homies who's lately been on my as.s about how I get laid alot because i'm "socially gifted" and have "good looks". He's been upset because he hasn't been having too much success on apps. Not sure why, I think it might just be his pics or lack of game.

I got tired of arguing with him about it being him and not the women so I setting him up with a plate.. Warmed her up to it and everything, made sure she was cool with it. She's attracted to him and all but I let her know he's a bit of a pu.ssy with women because he doesn't know how to let his guard down.. Always acts like he has something to prove to everyone. I told her if she is successful in making him stop whining about women I'll introduce her to someone even better (lmao)

She was straight up with me though. SHe's looking for a dude with money to eventually settle down with. Hopefully he doesn't catch feelings for her.

They're supposed to meet. I wanted to do it so that it was a total surprise to him as if he met her on his own without knowing I set this up to boost his confidence but I figured it's too much work so I'm just going to bring her out and let her do her thing. He's still going to think it was all him which is good.

She's not bad looking either. But, we'll see how it goes. He's supposed to meet her tomorrow evening. I'm going to be there but dip off after a bit and let them do their thing. I'm not even trying to really be intrusive and go back and forth with her talking about things are working out. I rather just him get laid and be happy so he stops complaining. Maybe down the line I'll probably tell him how I set him up with her intentionally just for jokes.
I don’t know how old you are but you shouldn’t have done that...as in help your friend go on a date with with one your plates. Your “friend” is envious of you about the fact you have a lot of success with women. It’s very blatant with some of the criticisms and the arguing you both seem to be doing. I would be very careful about sharing any of your successes with him from now on. You setting him up with one of your plates is doing him a disservice and he won’t actually grow and learn to pull women on his own. It’s the same thing as giving someone money who is financially inept and doesn’t know how to control his or her finances. They will squander the opportunity.

The best thing you could’ve done is to go out and talk to women with him rather than just setting him up with one of your plates. Lead by example. Most people don’t appreciate things that are handed to them where they don’t have to put in the work. Obviously he has some issues and is immature if he feels like he has something to prove. He obviously believes in his head that what he is doing is right and doesn’t want to change what he is doing.

It takes a certain amount of self-awareness in order to change your thinking especially your habits. I understand that you are just trying to help but there is an old saying that goes...

...give a man a fish and you feed him for a day...teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for a lifetime...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody Pities The Weak....jpg

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So did your friend get laid from your plate? I have a $100 bet riding on this. Update.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like a few people were in for an update of this so..

We meet up and all, I got the chick with me. My dudes all like not expecting it and ****. So I just act like she's someone I knew from college that I ran into. Had some drinks with them and I said I gotta bounce but if they wanted to they can hang out. Breh.. this man looked up at me like I was crazy. I told him sorry dude I gotta run but im sure you dont mind keeping her company. left it up to him. She already started giving him some flirty signs because I told her to but she wasn't going too hard.. Either way I'm sure he'll capitalize on it.

He's not a loser or anything just caught in a dry spell. Cheering for my homeboy. I know a lot of you guys had negative views toward him hating on me or whatever, but one thing I wouldn't do is turn my back on someone who's a little jelly. Doesn't make him a bad friend.