Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle your friends who complain about you getting laid more than them

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Get them laid. I'm bout to pass an old plate to one of my homies who's lately been on my as.s about how I get laid alot because i'm "socially gifted" and have "good looks". He's been upset because he hasn't been having too much success on apps. Not sure why, I think it might just be his pics or lack of game.

I got tired of arguing with him about it being him and not the women so I setting him up with a plate.. Warmed her up to it and everything, made sure she was cool with it. She's attracted to him and all but I let her know he's a bit of a pu.ssy with women because he doesn't know how to let his guard down.. Always acts like he has something to prove to everyone. I told her if she is successful in making him stop whining about women I'll introduce her to someone even better (lmao)

She was straight up with me though. SHe's looking for a dude with money to eventually settle down with. Hopefully he doesn't catch feelings for her.

They're supposed to meet. I wanted to do it so that it was a total surprise to him as if he met her on his own without knowing I set this up to boost his confidence but I figured it's too much work so I'm just going to bring her out and let her do her thing. He's still going to think it was all him which is good.

She's not bad looking either. But, we'll see how it goes. He's supposed to meet her tomorrow evening. I'm going to be there but dip off after a bit and let them do their thing. I'm not even trying to really be intrusive and go back and forth with her talking about things are working out. I rather just him get laid and be happy so he stops complaining. Maybe down the line I'll probably tell him how I set him up with her intentionally just for jokes.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People like @Barrister say I am negative, but I would say that a confidence boost is a worthwhile experiment. We would like to see if your friend's attitude changes to positive.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
If your friend resents your success with women, then he is not a friend.

A true friend accepts that you're a better player and tries to learn from you.

I've had friends that resent my success with women and it's almost always because they harbor deeply ingrained bluepill ideals when it comes to women. Quite ironically, bluepill "nice guys" are some of the hateful and resentful guys in the world because they are operating with a failed sexual strategy, but they are too chode-ish to admit it to themselves.
Nah I don't think he's not a true friend or anything. I just feel like he just wants to get laid more often with better quality women and have a regular thing. It bothers him because at some point he used to have it a little better. I think he let himself go a bit or lost some confidence.

I mean wouldnt you feel bad if all your friends are getting laid daily and you're kinda like in a weird like got an average looking plate that you see once in a while? One of our homies teases him alot about it too.. I guess thats probably why he's been extra weird lately. He just wants some baddies man.. the girl i'm setting him up with isnt a baddie persay but she's def not bad. she's got some cakes on her.. ***** tight too though im sure its got some mileage (after all, i told yall i go for some sluts)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends always ask me why I don’t get married or why I don’t have a serious girlfriend.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friend resents your success with women, then he is not a friend.

A true friend accepts that you're a better player and tries to learn from you.

I've had friends that resent my success with women and it's almost always because they harbor deeply ingrained bluepill ideals when it comes to women. Quite ironically, bluepill "nice guys" are some of the hateful and resentful guys in the world because they are operating with a failed sexual strategy, but they are too chode-ish to admit it to themselves.
this is an expose of blue pill nature.
red pill rage and red pill awareness are 2 different things, what you choose to do with the knowledge .. determines what pill you are gonna take next, be careful cause it could be a blackpill

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indecently, I took the black pill in the beginning of 2015 without realizing what it was. I didn't know of red,blue,purple,black pills. I just seen some dude on youtube showing how most women were toxic, and it's better to just buy stuff that you like and pursue your hobbies instead of giving any females any kind of time or way to benefit from your finances/position in life. How he showcased the worst of women behavior, seemed like he was making sense. Luckily it wore off over the years. The pills can wear off over time. Well maybe not the red one. There's more honor in playing the game instead of opting out. You have nothing to lose playing the game if you are going in with the mindset of no emotional attachment. You have alot to lose by not playing.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely blackpill when it comes to how hopeless men are, collectively, in the current world. And I don't expect it to get any better. These men are quite literally ruining the world.

I'm redpill when it comes to women because I find female behavior to be quite easy to understand.

I don't understand chode-ish, resentful, scarcity mindset men who hate on other dudes who are doing well. It's twisted, bitter beta sh!t and if I was a woman and I met a guy like this then I'd be stomping on his balls and laughing at him.
it really is easy to understand if you reflect on your life experiences, i think the hardest lessons are the best ones when it comes to this.
the coldest part is tho , some of the smoothest ppl never had to learn the hard way, they learn from others experiences.

it all depends on when you're ready to rip your head out of ''chode land'' , some ppl head is never there so they never have to rip out, their regret is minimal.

the more deep you are in that blue pill world, the more likely you WONT adjust to rell pill AWARENESS.
red pill is just awareness, thats it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true. I've never been a chode so I can't relate to it. Perhaps, because of that, my sympathy for weak, supplicating men is pretty low unless they demonstrate at least some awareness that they need help. But angry, bitter BluePills need to be executed IMO. They are bad for the the world.
so in the spirit of humor, pumd n dump all the women and execute all the other men. execute men because they are raised from a single mom that was pump n dumped. can you see the humor in that?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so in the spirit of humor, pumd n dump all the women and execute all the other men. execute men because they are raised from a single mom that was pump n dumped. can you see the humor in that?
lmao, in the spirit of humor that is still dark.
all bluepills deserve to live, we are going to drag them through the door kicking and screaming, its like a horror flick where we force the red pill down their throats and they look around the world and see nothing but redpill.
any blue pills spotted will be forcefully converted to redpill. soon the whole world will be ours :devil:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, in the spirit of humor that is still dark.
all bluepills deserve to live, we are going to drag them through the door kicking and screaming, its like a horror flick where we force the red pill down their throats and they look around the world and see nothing but redpill.
any blue pills spotted will be forcefully converted to redpill. soon the whole world will be ours :devil:
much better. haha. It's a zero sum game is the reality.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having an overly masculine mind, and not being able to think like a woman, is actually a weakness in Game. The logical male mind is ill-equipped to deal with female illogic and manipulation.
true. Author Joseph South in the book Practical Female Psychology explains it in detail and in a logical way that men can follow. After reading that a few times I can now comprehend a female communication cluster and at the same time understand that it's not natural for me so don't let it make me tired trying to organize it. Are you telling the men from single moms know this already or that they are just naturally doing it like a girl?

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends always ask me why I don’t get married or why I don’t have a serious girlfriend.
Haha!

After I split with ex-wife, a mate - and his wife - tried pushing me to get together with a mutual friend of similar age to myself.
I eventually tried a coffee date, but there was no real attraction.

3 yrs later, after seeing me with multiple women 10 to 20 yrs younger, they still ask why I couldn't have had a 'nice steady relationship' with the mutual (and still single) friend :rofl:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to handle your friends who complain about you getting laid more than them
Get laid even more so their heads get redder and explode! :devil:

(Well srsly I don't do anything because its their own responsibility to get guud at the game or bust in flames. Sure, if they ask something I can tell, but still not my problem.)