Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle AW's?

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually avoid attention *****s but if you find yourself gaming one of those girls how do you handle them? Clearly they love attention and usually find themselves in some b!tchy clique. What's the best way to deal with these skanks?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoon feed them attention (a tad at a time), and never give yourself away to them too easy. You have to remember - these type of girls have most likely had a million and one laughs at playing desperate men. Don't be nice to them, play around with them, keep poking them around emotionally (this is where your DJ skills come in ;) ). If you have to be nasty to her when it comes down to it, then do so. That way you'll be helping her future BF (or men) by pulling her head out of her ass.

I can't stand attention seekers.....

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the tips but how exactly? In regards to spoon feeding them attention. Was thinking if I talk to one of these girls I'd seem disinterested and make an excuse to leave, knowing I'd see her again later (night club setting), then when I see her later I'd give her the whole 'are you following me?' schpiel. Kind of make the attention seek have to seek my attention.

I'm going out tonight so no doubt I'll see a few of these types.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a mindset towards them that you're after. I'd be here forever trying to get it across. The main thing is that you simply DO NOT care about her. Let HER do all the work, judge her carefully, make planned moves (it's like a game of chess ;) ).

Regardless though, you're not ready yet. You need to hang around the forum and do a lot of reading up. It'll all make sense eventually.... It NEEDS to come NATURALLY.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, you're playing around with her emotionally and not giving yourself away to easy. It's about having fun. I consider "chess" fun, I don't care if I win or loose - as long as I've enjoyed the game, it's all good....

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
IWhat's the best way to deal with these skanks?
Treat her like her skank. Just play her about with no intention of anything. Or even better, get a group of your buddies to play against her.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Nope, you're playing around with her emotionally and not giving yourself away to easy. It's about having fun. I consider "chess" fun, I don't care if I win or loose - as long as I've enjoyed the game, it's all good....
Then it is not a game at all. A game has its rules and and one of them is to win.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Since AW's are usually compulsive liars and you never really know exactly what their true motives are.. your best bet is to deal with them 100% on your terms.

Its the only way to know if they're into you vs. trolling for attention.

Make them follow your lead. Only deal with them when its convenient/fun for you. Don't let them make any rules until they f*ck you. :up:

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are a complete waste of time from my experience. Quickest branch swingers in the land. They don't care about the quality of attention or where it comes from only the quantity.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice, definitely taking a lot on board. Especially for tonight, had great success when saying to a girl getting attention from all the guys "it's nice to get attention from all the losers isn't it" before walking off with my arm round a hot friend. The aw didn't stop staring me over all night haha I find nightclub game a lot easier, it's all body language and eye contact but I was wondering how to game these girls in the street, or a hot friend of a friend.

Yeah I'd never end up with one of these girls in an ltr, too much hassle and drama. Good for a regular hookup max. If she wars attention she's gotta work hard to grab mine first ;)