I have my eye on a girl who works in the shop accross from mine in the shopping mall. She is hot, but Ive never actually spoken to her, but she always looks over towards my shop and I've decided now that I have to ask this girl out but its finding the right time or excuse to talk to her.
I feel that I will have to build up some kind of rapport with her first, rather than just jump straight in and ask her out, but I've no clear idea of how to make sure that I'm successful, any ideas to kick me off?
I feel that I will have to build up some kind of rapport with her first, rather than just jump straight in and ask her out, but I've no clear idea of how to make sure that I'm successful, any ideas to kick me off?