Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get tested for STDs

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you go about getting tested for common STDs in the USA? with and without health insurance. How often do you suggest to get tested if you get around 10 partners a year and use condoms with all of them?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctor can order a test on routine physical with bloodwork and urine. You’re also pseudo tested for blood bourne STDs when you donate. I recommend all of us get an annual physical and to donate blood at least once a year.

You can also go to planned parenthood in some states. They will test for STDs, and is fully covered by your state government.

If you wear condoms for all sexual contact, the chance of contracting the major STDs is infinitesimal bordering on impossible. STDs are transmitted mostly by unprotected sexual acts such as bare BJs, and high risk acts such as anal sex where condoms are likely to not be used or are shredded in the act. Even while bare backing, vaginal sex isn’t that likely to transmit from female to male.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctor can order a test on routine physical with bloodwork and urine. You’re also pseudo tested for blood bourne STDs when you donate. I recommend all of us get an annual physical and to donate blood at least once a year.

You can also go to planned parenthood in some states. They will test for STDs, and is fully covered by your state government.

If you wear condoms for all sexual contact, the chance of contracting the major STDs is infinitesimal bordering on impossible. STDs are transmitted mostly by unprotected sexual acts such as bare BJs, and high risk acts such as anal sex where condoms are likely to not be used or are shredded in the act. Even while bare backing, vaginal sex isn’t that likely to transmit from female to male.
I get unprotected BJs from practically all girls I bang. I assume this is fairly common ?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you cannot get HIV or any of the really hard core diseases this way ?
I think your biggest risk would be transmission of herpes if she has a cold sore.... if you have ever gotten a cold sore on your lip you really do not have to worry. HIV from straight sex is pretty rare... and from bjs probably almost non existent. I have never had a cold sore... and do not have the virus and have never put a rubber on for a BJ. If the girl had a festering sore on her lip I’m not letting that near my c0ck.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In the us become a member of:

It’s a site that is about managing your own health, they allow you to order your own bloodwork from normal reputable labs like Quest, they also provide MD consultation if you don’t know how to read the results.

They have like every blood test known to man, including STD panels and male hormone levels etc etc.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the ways to test for hpv?

Also is it more riskful for them to blow us or for us to lick them?

I never paid much attention to that in the last decade yet I got nothing for what I recall.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any family practice can do comprehensive STD panel bloodwork. If you don't have insurance, there are 3rd party companies that do it too like Labcorp, which are usually reasonably priced.

Honestly though, the cheapest way to get tested is to **** a girl raw a few times then have her go get tested herself 2 weeks later.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about it. I've raw dogged probably a dozen women now and gotten many BJs (who the hell uses a condom for a BJ) and eaten out at least a dozen women as well - never caught anything, and I test myself every year.

STD risks, and pregnancy, are largely overblown. All those government funded programs that used scare-tactics in school were full of shvt. It's understandable - we lie to children and say porcupines can throw their quills, in an effort to make sure kids avoid them because while they cannot throw quills, their quills can be fatal. In the same way, we've conditioned people to be terrified of STDs and pregnancy, when in fact they are fairly low risk.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What are the ways to test for hpv?

Also is it more riskful for them to blow us or for us to lick them?

I never paid much attention to that in the last decade yet I got nothing for what I recall.
Nope. A dude cannot be tested for HPV.

Any family practice can do comprehensive STD panel bloodwork. If you don't have insurance, there are 3rd party companies that do it too like Labcorp, which are usually reasonably priced.

Honestly though, the cheapest way to get tested is to **** a girl raw a few times then have her go get tested herself 2 weeks later.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about it. I've raw dogged probably a dozen women now and gotten many BJs (who the hell uses a condom for a BJ) and eaten out at least a dozen women as well - never caught anything, and I test myself every year.

STD risks, and pregnancy, are largely overblown. All those government funded programs that used scare-tactics in school were full of shvt. It's understandable - we lie to children and say porcupines can throw their quills, in an effort to make sure kids avoid them because while they cannot throw quills, their quills can be fatal. In the same way, we've conditioned people to be terrified of STDs and pregnancy, when in fact they are fairly low risk.
Don't listen to a crash test dummy post like this.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes they can? You can get HPV in your throat.

Feel free to point out where you think i'm wrong
Do you know I work in the ER? YOU ARE INCORRECT!

Link - https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

Is there testing for HPV in Men?
No, there is currently no approved test for HPV in men.

CDC does not recommend routine testing (also called ‘screening’) for HPV in men. CDC also does not recommend routine testing for diseases from HPV before there are signs or symptoms in men. Some healthcare providers offer anal Pap tests to men who may be at greater risk for anal cancer. This includes men with HIV or men who receive anal sex. If you have symptoms and have concerns about cancer, please see a healthcare provider.

Can I receive treatment for HPV or health problems that develop from HPV?
There is no specific treatment for HPV. But, there are treatments for health problems that develop from HPV. Your healthcare provider can treat genital warts with prescription medication. Cancers from HPV are more treatable when found and treated early. For more information, visit www.cancer.org.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PP is cheap. But they ask a billion questions. Quest Diagnostics is a bit pricey, but quick.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know I work in the ER? YOU ARE INCORRECT!

Link - https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

Is there testing for HPV in Men?
No, there is currently no approved test for HPV in men.

CDC does not recommend routine testing (also called ‘screening’) for HPV in men. CDC also does not recommend routine testing for diseases from HPV before there are signs or symptoms in men. Some healthcare providers offer anal Pap tests to men who may be at greater risk for anal cancer. This includes men with HIV or men who receive anal sex. If you have symptoms and have concerns about cancer, please see a healthcare provider.

Can I receive treatment for HPV or health problems that develop from HPV?
There is no specific treatment for HPV. But, there are treatments for health problems that develop from HPV. Your healthcare provider can treat genital warts with prescription medication. Cancers from HPV are more treatable when found and treated early. For more information, visit www.cancer.org.
That's strange, when I asked my Dr about getting tested for HPV she didn't say there were no tests, only that it's rare for men to get HPV.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's strange, when I asked my Dr about getting tested for HPV she didn't say there were no tests, only that it's rare for men to get HPV.
Not rare for dudes, quite common. However, many of the stains the body can fight off. For females with a lot of partners, much more common because they get it from dudes during unprotected sex.