Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get rid of embarrassment...instantly!!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a quick and simple technique to get rid of embarrassment instantly the moment you start feeling it.

Step 1.
Focus on the task at hand (like approaching the girl or whatever) and block out the world. They don't matter right now.

Step 2.
Say to yourself: "Whatever happens this is going to make a hell of a story. In fact I can't wait to do this so I can call up my friend and tell him how it all went down"

Step 3.
Follow through with your promise. As soon as you're done doing whatever, call up one of your friends and tell them exactly what happened, no matter how sh*tty or embarrassing it was. Make sure you make fun of yourself and laugh at your story especially if you f*cked up and embarrassed yourself.

I guarantee that by the second or third time you use this technique, all your embarrassment will be gone.

--Legolas

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
legolas said:
Step 2.
Say to yourself: "Whatever happens this is going to make a hell of a story. In fact I can't wait to do this so I can call up my friend and tell him how it all went down"
--Legolas
haha I like this. It's perfect.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sooo true, im known among my friends as the guy that always fails and has the most retarded stories.

my friends used to blackmail me into approaching girls, i guess its helped alot.

sometimes i pronounced my own name wrong because i stuttered so much or i would even forget to give my name.

i would have all these dialogues planned out and rehearsed and they have never went 100% as planned. even now.

i wing it half the time now.

good memories.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was always the really shy type around girls i liked or specific ones that people wanted me to approach and i would never do it. I had no problem with ones that i knew were interested in me even if i didn't know them. My friends would then call me out with stuff like if i talk to this chick u gotta talk to that one, and as a bro....i couldn't leave them hanging and i always approached even though more than half the time it went bad. They would also blackmail me into approaching girls i liked, if i didn't do it myself they would go up to them and say the dumbest things about it. it happened once and i never let it happen again. i find it all a big game and a thrilling one at that so i never really give up.