Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get rid of a BPD girl?...

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve had my first encounter with a BPD women, who I’ve been dating for a while.

The red flags were all there, but I had never read a threat about BPD girls and didn’t realize I was dating one until things got too serious and then too strange.

All the warning signs were there and I ignored them completely due to the extremely filthy and fulfilling sex we were having... however, now the situation is not only growing toxic, but it is affecting my work, my personal life and my relationship with others.

I’ve tried ending it, commmunicating that it is over and no longer for me, but she’s extremely manipulative and knows exactly what buttons to push.
She’s spreading news to our mutual friends and some of my colleagues and keeps wanting to meet up to discuss.

Now, I’m really stranded and have no idea how to continue nor how to rid her off my back. Should I meet up and act really boring distant and disinterested to have her easen off me or should I keep my stance and tell her to stay away?

Don’t feel like ghosting as she knows tons of the people I work with and I’m on the point where I’m fearing for my job...

Would appreciate some advice! Thanks!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start telling her you love her and being all AFC with her...buy her chocloates and roses, etc...might cost you a little up front but it will expedite the process.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD people THRIVE on control. They LOVE turning the knobs and buttons on you and watching you move, playing you like a puppet.

Going no-contract might trigger an extinction burst but it usually causes them to give up and go away. However, if you think that's too risky, you can try doing things that simply make it no fun for her.... you don't respond to her manipulations, you don't ever react to anything she does, you just "blah" shrug, and be completely unemotional and unaffected. But I am concerned you won't be able to do this based on your comments of it being difficult and she knows what buttons to push. So best option given what I know is going no contact and understanding she may do something brash and you have to hope for the best and do damage control after she's done.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only two options work.

AFC beta to the extreme or tell her you think she has BPD.

The second one you need to be very careful with.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Document everything, she's most likely gathering things on you that she can use against you, can't trust these nutso broads been there done that with a BPD. You start triggering their abandonment issues things could get really ugly for you. You have to stand up to these b*tches they hate that they love control, they will start turning people against you trying to make you look bad.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, the lesson that really hammered me over and over again was that any energy you give them is going to have a negative effect in the long run..

any type of energy you give a bpd will be converted into toxicity. 100%

any prayers, advice, positivity, good deeds, sweet talking, acting afc, ANYTHING you do to engage them will be converted into problems.

because that's their existance.. it's one big toxic problem, they live off death and destruction. before they die their goal is to take down anything and everything they touch and see.

everything is rationalized into bad.

cancer is in your body, you cut it out because no matter what you do to it, it's sole purpose is to destroy you. nothing else.

that what bpd is, cancer of the fvcking earth.

not to sound so fatalistic, but I've seen and experienced what bpds do first hand my whole life from relationships, and friends relationships and I've seen guys die brutal deaths because if these people. even my own dad is gone now because of one.

walk away just as if she's a homeless bum on the street mumbling random obscenities and asking you for change smelling like pjss.. because that's what they are. only reason they have any standing in society is because they have looks and betas pay their bills.

wasn't for their looks theyd live in the gutter.

);

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So I’ve had my first encounter with a BPD women, who I’ve been dating for a while.

The red flags were all there, but I had never read a threat about BPD girls and didn’t realize I was dating one until things got too serious and then too strange.

All the warning signs were there and I ignored them completely due to the extremely filthy and fulfilling sex we were having... however, now the situation is not only growing toxic, but it is affecting my work, my personal life and my relationship with others.

I’ve tried ending it, commmunicating that it is over and no longer for me, but she’s extremely manipulative and knows exactly what buttons to push.
She’s spreading news to our mutual friends and some of my colleagues and keeps wanting to meet up to discuss.

Now, I’m really stranded and have no idea how to continue nor how to rid her off my back. Should I meet up and act really boring distant and disinterested to have her easen off me or should I keep my stance and tell her to stay away?

Don’t feel like ghosting as she knows tons of the people I work with and I’m on the point where I’m fearing for my job...

Would appreciate some advice! Thanks!
What stuff shes telling to ur friends?

Ps, your fault for letting her meet everyone u know, lol

sucker4wacko

Reaction score
The ONLY way that worked for me was to COMPLETELY CUT HER OFF AND COMPLETELY IGNORE HER. The unfathomable hell a BPD woman will put you through has no remedy. There is no solution. There is no medication. There is no act(ion) that can help. The only thing you can do is to DO NOTHING. It is the biggest challenge you will ever face in your life, but it will eventually work. It took me about FIVE MONTHS of completely ignoring her. Of course, it also took several calls to police when she decided to trespass onto my property, and the installation of a multi camera security system. That, and NEVER EVER answering calls from any unknown callers, since she was using an app that generated unlimited random numbers she would call me from. In the end, after almost 6000 texts, and calls from HUNDREDS of random numbers (sometimes 20-30 a day), she eventually stopped ALL OF A SUDDEN, and was never heard from again. Must have latched on to a new victim ... SO YES - IGNORE HER COMPLETLY. FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !!!!!!

As for yourself, go out there and **** as many random chicks as you can, beautiful or ugly, fat or thin, doesn't matter ... That way you begin to realise the bottom line that in essence women are just holes you stick your **** in, and that in itself is not worth throwing your entire life away. Until someday, when you meet a woman who is worth more, and not reducing herself to getting ass****ed 5 times a day while screaming how much she hates you every time she comes. There ARE good girls out there, but you're just not in tune with picking the right one. Someday you will ... CAREFULLY hahahaha !!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is thinking about how filthy this sex was?

Yeh mate like others have said, maybe just do some seriously AFC stuff, to the point where the very sight of you REPULSES her.

Tell her you had a dream about her, in the dream you saw her flirt with another man..

You woke up from the dream/nightmare and laid on the bed and cried uncontrollabley for an hour. Tell her you wet the bed a little.

Tell her you feel insecure & need more love and attention from her. Talk to her about all your problems.

Text her loads too.

You get my jist.. You need to get her to the point where she wants nothing to do with you.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is thinking about how filthy this sex was?

Yeh mate like others have said, maybe just do some seriously AFC stuff, to the point where the very sight of you REPULSES her.

Tell her you had a dream about her, in the dream you saw her flirt with another man..

You woke up from the dream/nightmare and laid on the bed and cried uncontrollabley for an hour. Tell her you wet the bed a little.

Tell her you feel insecure & need more love and attention from her. Talk to her about all your problems.

Text her loads too.

You get my jist.. You need to get her to the point where she wants nothing to do with you.
^^^ this! Lulzzzzzzz it works

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ONLY way that worked for me was to COMPLETELY CUT HER OFF AND COMPLETELY IGNORE HER. The unfathomable hell a BPD woman will put you through has no remedy. There is no solution. There is no medication. There is no act(ion) that can help. The only thing you can do is to DO NOTHING. It is the biggest challenge you will ever face in your life, but it will eventually work. It took me about FIVE MONTHS of completely ignoring her. Of course, it also took several calls to police when she decided to trespass onto my property, and the installation of a multi camera security system. That, and NEVER EVER answering calls from any unknown callers, since she was using an app that generated unlimited random numbers she would call me from. In the end, after almost 6000 texts, and calls from HUNDREDS of random numbers (sometimes 20-30 a day), she eventually stopped ALL OF A SUDDEN, and was never heard from again. Must have latched on to a new victim ... SO YES - IGNORE HER COMPLETLY. FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !!!!!!

As for yourself, go out there and **** as many random chicks as you can, beautiful or ugly, fat or thin, doesn't matter ... That way you begin to realise the bottom line that in essence women are just holes you stick your **** in, and that in itself is not worth throwing your entire life away. Until someday, when you meet a woman who is worth more, and not reducing herself to getting ass****ed 5 times a day while screaming how much she hates you every time she comes. There ARE good girls out there, but you're just not in tune with picking the right one. Someday you will ... CAREFULLY hahahaha !!!
^^^ hardly text her? Maaaaan is she gonna bang his door down harder lulz they feed off being ignored (personal experience) but damnnm good advice and a humorous read

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't a AFC with my ex I stood up to her bullsh*t I called her out on her lies, when she was being manipulative I was manipulative back. She dated insecure guys exclusively she soon found out I wasn't a insecure guy, claimed she was scared of me, I think she was scared that she couldn't control me like she's able to with other guys. I'm glad she's out of my life I haven't heard from her in 4 years I doubt I will hear from her. I'm glad I didn't end up behind bars she was gathering evidence against me trying to prove I was abusive to her, she knew it was bullsh*t I never hurt her in any way.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy call the hospital psychiatric ward, and say she talk all the time about death and suicide. That should do the job asap:)

These b***hes will mess up everyone around them if they don't get treatment.

They should have a big tatoo in the forhead saying BPD, so people can proceed with caution, or avoidance. Narc, bpd, psychos should only be allowed to date each other, not normal people.

Jokes aside, learn what she can stand, do this 1001 ways, till she had enough and leave you. Abandonment issues seems to be big with these personalities, so her mekanisms will be to dump you, if she fears abandonment. Stupid but it fact.

My friend had one of these, and it's a nightmare.

Good luck