"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (8) Like Like (8)

    1. Like

      Thomas-HVAC

      New Member 39
      • Messages
        0
      • Reaction score
        0
    2. Like

      touma.akagi

      Senior Don Juan From -
      • Messages
        256
      • Reaction score
        102
    3. Like

      Billtx49

      Master Don Juan From DFW
      • Messages
        5,989
      • Reaction score
        5,410
    4. Like

      Polysix

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        44
      • Reaction score
        54
    5. Like

      wolf

      Senior Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        252
      • Reaction score
        264
    6. Like

      sazc

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        4,468
      • Reaction score
        3,402
  • Loading…
Top