"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How to get over your problem of shyness without even saying a word

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I kid you not, this technique will develop confidence within you and you dont even have to say a single word to a single girl. I can gaurantee you that if you do this, you will be able to talk to any girls you want and wont feel threatened in the slightest way.

Embarrasingly enough, this technique has been PERSONALLY field tested by myself.

Here goes.

The next 10 hot babes you see i want you to do a very simple thing. Walk up in front of them and delibrately trip over right on to your face.

If you can do this, talking to them will seem like a walk in the park.

As retarded as this sounds, it works wonders.

P.S. For your own sake please try refrain from doing this at school or at a local shopping mall.

Think this is stupid? I've got one thing to say to you, "Don't knock it, untill you try it"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
i could just imagine myself now- walking towards an HB and wiping out into a trashcan, take down a couple bystanders with me....i saw one AFC today employ a similar technique where he sighted this HB8 ( that apparently was in one of his classes but she didnt know he existed) and did an all out sprint towards her till finally he stopped in front of the now scared girl and proceeded to wheeze loudly into her face while he bent over gasping for breath-
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I laughed so hard. Ahhh very nice.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Hmm.

I took it in little steps.

Maybe first asking for directions/a pencil etc. Then built it up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Rename this post to "How to get on Jackass." :p
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
This technique might work for a few people but when it really comes down to it, girls aren't that remorseful..especially if they dont even know you.


More than anything, if you're going to go this route, I'd ask for the time, maybe some paper or a pencil(if you're at school) and just start the convo from there.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
but wouldn't it be easier just to talk to her?
........

I think you're on to something....
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Wow... way to miss the point fellas!

This post isnt a seduction technique, its a confidence builder - AND IT WORKS.

A friend of mine used to be deathly afraid of girls. That just wouldnt do. So whenever we were out, id walk as close to attractive girls as possible and so something RETARTED.

<In store about 10 ft from 3 cute girls>

Tony <projecting gay-voice> - My gawd michael would you just LOOK at this sweater? Thats GORGEOUS... you can just get me that for christmas<put arm around him>

Mike <confused> - Man, what are you doing?

Tony - Oh stop it! You are so cute when you act like this!

Mike - Dude, this isnt cool <head motion to cute girls who are now looking at us>

Tony <turning to girls> - Oh its ok ladies, hes just a little embarrist. My name is anthony, this is my life partner mike!

Theyd b on the floor lauthing at this point. He would be beet red embarrist. Another thing I would do is just yell and make a scene.

Tony <yelling> - Mike Im sick of this ****. I asked you NOT to call Chelsea... I really liked her man!

Mike - What?

Tony <spiking something on the ground> - Dont mess with me man! I know you went out with her last night!

Mike <wispering> - Dude ppl are watching, wtf are you doing?

Tony - SCREW YOU MAN, I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS **** ANY MORE!!! <turning to girls who are all watching by now> Hes such a player... every time I find a girl I can just relax and be myself around he just <hand motion for ****ing> and I cant take it anymore!

The girls would burst out laughing, mike would be embarrist. Eventually he got so used to attracting attention he lost his fear of girls.

If you yourself are afraid to approach - walk by some girls you would like to talk to and just trip and land on your ass.

To this day I hold eyecontact and walk into stuff or spill something, sometimes by accedent, sometimes as an ice breaker, sometimes cuz I gotta get warmed up to make some real approaches.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
there was a line in fight club that stuck with me...

"after fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down. you could deal with anything."

it's the same principle here. if you put yourself through extreme embarrassment, you will not give a shyt about talking to girls if you're shy.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Thanks for the replies.

This isn't about getting the girl your tripping over in front of. That would be retarded. However, it will get you over your shyness.

Yeah, talking might work for ya, but i can gaurantee you that this is ALOT more fun.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Deleted stupid replies and everyone should thank allen for returning this thread.


lol stupid me.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
that does work build confidence...but im not going for the whole funny route thing... what also works is to say hi to random people wakling down the street you dont know and make convo with them.
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
Im doing that tomorrow...me and my friend have been doing a film compilation of mock pick ups(you ask a bunch of random girls out on dates even though you're not going to ) and we do other stuoid sh*t I'm definately gonna have myself filmed tripping in front of Michelle Pope, the finest b*tch in school
 

Danny21682

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I did this on Friday and dislocated my shoulder ala Mel Gibson in "Lethal Weapon".

The chick laughed at me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top