Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get over your problem of shyness without even saying a word

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kid you not, this technique will develop confidence within you and you dont even have to say a single word to a single girl. I can gaurantee you that if you do this, you will be able to talk to any girls you want and wont feel threatened in the slightest way.

Embarrasingly enough, this technique has been PERSONALLY field tested by myself.

Here goes.

The next 10 hot babes you see i want you to do a very simple thing. Walk up in front of them and delibrately trip over right on to your face.

If you can do this, talking to them will seem like a walk in the park.

As retarded as this sounds, it works wonders.

P.S. For your own sake please try refrain from doing this at school or at a local shopping mall.

Think this is stupid? I've got one thing to say to you, "Don't knock it, untill you try it"

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i could just imagine myself now- walking towards an HB and wiping out into a trashcan, take down a couple bystanders with me....i saw one AFC today employ a similar technique where he sighted this HB8 ( that apparently was in one of his classes but she didnt know he existed) and did an all out sprint towards her till finally he stopped in front of the now scared girl and proceeded to wheeze loudly into her face while he bent over gasping for breath-

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed so hard. Ahhh very nice.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.

I took it in little steps.

Maybe first asking for directions/a pencil etc. Then built it up.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rename this post to "How to get on Jackass." :p

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This technique might work for a few people but when it really comes down to it, girls aren't that remorseful..especially if they dont even know you.

More than anything, if you're going to go this route, I'd ask for the time, maybe some paper or a pencil(if you're at school) and just start the convo from there.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
but wouldn't it be easier just to talk to her?

I think you're on to something....

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... way to miss the point fellas!

This post isnt a seduction technique, its a confidence builder - AND IT WORKS.

A friend of mine used to be deathly afraid of girls. That just wouldnt do. So whenever we were out, id walk as close to attractive girls as possible and so something RETARTED.

<In store about 10 ft from 3 cute girls>

Tony <projecting gay-voice> - My gawd michael would you just LOOK at this sweater? Thats GORGEOUS... you can just get me that for christmas<put arm around him>

Mike <confused> - Man, what are you doing?

Tony - Oh stop it! You are so cute when you act like this!

Mike - Dude, this isnt cool <head motion to cute girls who are now looking at us>

Tony <turning to girls> - Oh its ok ladies, hes just a little embarrist. My name is anthony, this is my life partner mike!

Theyd b on the floor lauthing at this point. He would be beet red embarrist. Another thing I would do is just yell and make a scene.

Tony <yelling> - Mike Im sick of this ****. I asked you NOT to call Chelsea... I really liked her man!

Mike - What?

Tony <spiking something on the ground> - Dont mess with me man! I know you went out with her last night!

Mike <wispering> - Dude ppl are watching, wtf are you doing?

Tony - SCREW YOU MAN, I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS **** ANY MORE!!! <turning to girls who are all watching by now> Hes such a player... every time I find a girl I can just relax and be myself around he just <hand motion for ****ing> and I cant take it anymore!

The girls would burst out laughing, mike would be embarrist. Eventually he got so used to attracting attention he lost his fear of girls.

If you yourself are afraid to approach - walk by some girls you would like to talk to and just trip and land on your ass.

To this day I hold eyecontact and walk into stuff or spill something, sometimes by accedent, sometimes as an ice breaker, sometimes cuz I gotta get warmed up to make some real approaches.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a line in fight club that stuck with me...

"after fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down. you could deal with anything."

it's the same principle here. if you put yourself through extreme embarrassment, you will not give a shyt about talking to girls if you're shy.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

This isn't about getting the girl your tripping over in front of. That would be retarded. However, it will get you over your shyness.

Yeah, talking might work for ya, but i can gaurantee you that this is ALOT more fun.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleted stupid replies and everyone should thank allen for returning this thread.

lol stupid me.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that does work build confidence...but im not going for the whole funny route thing... what also works is to say hi to random people wakling down the street you dont know and make convo with them.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im doing that tomorrow...me and my friend have been doing a film compilation of mock pick ups(you ask a bunch of random girls out on dates even though you're not going to ) and we do other stuoid sh*t I'm definately gonna have myself filmed tripping in front of Michelle Pope, the finest b*tch in school

Danny21682

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this on Friday and dislocated my shoulder ala Mel Gibson in "Lethal Weapon".

The chick laughed at me.