Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get out of thought / attitude of "chasing"?

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female daydreaming. If there is no escalation women how on earth are you supposed to have a man fck you senseless?
Secs is the glue without it you are siblings.
thanks for replying brother; I'm stronger mentally and emotionally w/o secs.
I just can't see being slvtty a good thing even if I was dying of cancer and had two days to live.
I'm not chasing, not looking, fuk it. Secs doesn't give me strength, it saps me.
I'll avoid and be careful of posting about this subject from now on. Hope you have a good day string, I wonder if your music is on this forum, what sounds/music do you like?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't see being slvtty a good thing even if I was dying of cancer and had two days to live.
I'm not chasing, not looking, fuk it. Secs doesn't give me strength, it saps me.
I'll avoid and be careful of posting about this subject from now on. Hope you have a good day string, I wonder if your music is on this forum, what sounds/music do you like?
I have a female contact that due to her religion has not been penetrated in 11 years according to her. She will do HJ and Head. She thinks an American guy is going to intentionally be celebate for a long period of time and marry someone without even knowing they are compatable in that way.

WIth that being said, going sexless for a woman makes them "bytchier", anger rises much more quickly, never relaxed, getting mad for irrational things. Also she'd be more beautiful if she had someone inside her that loved her right, that part of her esteem is not being fed. Plus her hormones would flow more properly and stress would be subsided ( stress is not subsided thru orgasm, but rather some mechanisms in play ).

Sex doesn't mean laying with and rotating in and out a bunch of guys. It can mean you allow someone who really likes you and you like in return.

A sexless woman can be a terrible azzhole....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you sexxing with the ultra rigid Alpha who pumps and dumps you, will feel like getting slapped in the face if you are new to it. You'll feel like something is missing. Like you are disrespecting yourself. Some of the experienced pump and dump ladies take it out on the less game aware guys who like them alot, you know a guy who might actually be able to love her.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see me being careful right here; thanks for your replies

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see me being careful right here; thanks for your replies
Hurt people hurt people. That was a huge part of the game.downhill.JPGdownhill.JPG

So the girls are on level 3 from the top, they are chasing guys on level 2 who shyt on them. In turn they shyt on the guys on level four who want them. It's a vampiric sort of arrangement.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just can't see being slvtty a good thing even if I was dying of cancer and had two days to live.
Then something else is off. If you had your shyt together you would attract some great men. Denying secs as a part of the human experience is a lie.
Its how the species goes on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then something else is off. If you had your shyt together you would attract some great men. Denying secs as a part of the human experience is a lie.
Its how the species goes on.
My friend who does it has her religious "reason", and the fact she will force a man to go along with her viewpoint. That's real important to her. As a result, she's a bit meaner and less attractive than she could be is someone was "grooming" her in the romantic aspect.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend who does it has her religious "reason", and the fact she will force a man to go along with her viewpoint. That's real important to her. As a result, she's a bit meaner and less attractive than she could be is someone was "grooming" her in the romantic aspect.
Thanks for your thoughts. string too

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact she could look "fine" if she let someone groom her inimately. Shes let that part die off, unfed. Makes up for it with more azzhole ism.
ok

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man stops chasing by realizing and accepting that females do the choosing. When she really wants you she will be bothering you and trying to get at you, she will be persistant. They can "want" one guy and allow a few others to "entertain" her ( string them along ), that's what they do.
Very true. I read Corey Wayne's "How to be a 3% man" and he wants it ingrained in his readers heads that women do the chasing.

If a woman likes you, she will help you.

I've noticed if I have to work to try and a particular females attention (e.g. trying to get her to make eye contact) her interest level is low.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. I read Corey Wayne's "How to be a 3% man" and he wants it ingrained in his readers heads that women do the chasing.

If a woman likes you, she will help you.

I've noticed if I have to work to try and a particular females attention (e.g. trying to get her to make eye contact) her interest level is low.
Player Supreme, I know a lot of folks "hate" him, was the one that reiterated that over and over to shove it down your throat until you get it. There are a few basic rules that if you follow them, you will never devalue yourself, and your attraction and masculine swagger can remain peaked.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme, I know a lot of folks "hate" him, was the one that reiterated that over and over to shove it down your throat until you get it. There are a few basic rules that if you follow them, you will never devalue yourself, and your attraction and masculine swagger can remain peaked.
Yes, he says to read his book multiple times so it is second nature.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, he says to read his book multiple times so it is second nature.
After getting your head run into the wall enough times, you'll get it and won't need to think about it. So some of us did things great for a long time. And you take a bad turn and get into unfamiliar territory.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it doesn't matter much whether one girl's perceived "IL" is high, low, or medium. I think interest level and IOI's are both overrated. If a girl sees me as high value, she may be less likely to take some kind of shot or make what others see as a move. I'd rather just take my shot than worry about that stuff.

What matters more is where my attention is focused. The important thing is that I not limit my attention to any one girl. It doesn't matter if she's sending signs or not. Am I zeroed in on her or am I going about my life and spreading value around to lots of people? I definitely don't want to limit myself to ostensibly "high interest" girls because I'll just get bored.

OP, it sounds like you are zeroed in on her, so there's your problem. You need to relax and cast a wider net. Stop worrying about interest level and just have fun and flirt with lots of women.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Well...after ghosting her, I tossed her number. Been about 2 weeks.

Go figure she messaged me today...apologized for not responding sooner, as she has been crazy busy...asking how I've been...how class is, what has been going on, etc. Nothing really personal

I wrote her off already, so have not replied as yet...