Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get married then have the condom less sex all night long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I wanna get married and have the no condom sex all night long. All positions. Dress up as police man, fireman or doctor and bang the crap out of my naughty nurse wife.

I'm working on getting super ripped. currently 212lbs at 5 foot 10.

How do I even find a girl who wants this? I can talk to one at the moment about it but she lives in a different country. Can I talk to a girl from church about my desires before I get married? How would you bring it up? I suppose I do the exact same thing with the girl at church as the other girl I talk to about it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I wanna get married and have the no condom sex all night long. All positions. Dress up as police man, fireman or doctor and bang the crap out of my naughty nurse wife.

I'm working on getting super ripped. currently 212lbs at 5 foot 10.

How do I even find a girl who wants this? I can talk to one at the moment about it but she lives in a different country. Can I talk to a girl from church about my desires before I get married? How would you bring it up? I suppose I do the exact same thing with the girl at church as the other girl I talk to about it.
Don't rush into things dude. Marriage is not just a piece of paper. In theory, marriage is the unity of bringing two people as one in all legal and financial regards. Sex is just a bonus. One doesn't even think of getting married unless you are open to having kids too.

Skip mail order brides. Just google the docs on Youtube if you'd like to watch.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Don't rush into things dude. Marriage is not just a piece of paper. In theory, marriage is the unity of bringing two people as one in all legal and financial regards. Sex is just a bonus. One doesn't even think of getting married unless you are open to having kids too.

Skip mail order brides. Just google the docs on Youtube if you'd like to watch.
Well if your banging all the time shouldn't the marriage be good? I wanna pick up a christian girl who loves sex.

I could go out and bang a girl from a bar/club or whatever but condom sex doesn't appeal to me one little bit. Once married if a kid gets made from my sperms and her egg then bang her some more everyday.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well if your banging all the time shouldn't the marriage be good? I wanna pick up a christian girl who loves sex.

I could go out and bang a girl from a bar/club or whatever but condom sex doesn't appeal to me one little bit. Once married if a kid gets made from my sperms and her egg then bang her some more everyday.
Doesn't work like that chico.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Marriage is more than just intercourse...(smh)...How old are you?
Get a 'Christian girl' because you desire someone that has faith, is hopefully obedient and virtuous that would make a good wife.
Such women would want a conscientious conscious MAN of faith and spirituality that can lead a household, plus protect and raise a family; not some coprocephalic juvenile a-hole!

He who finds a [true and faithful] wife finds a good thing And obtains favor and approval from the LORD. - Proverbs 18 v.22

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is more than just intercourse...(smh)...How old are you?
Get a 'Christian girl' because you desire someone that has faith, is hopefully obedient and virtuous that would make a good wife.
Such women would want a conscientious conscious MAN of faith and spirituality that can lead a household, plus protect and raise a family; not some coprocephalic juvenile a-hole!

He who finds a [true and faithful] wife finds a good thing And obtains favor and approval from the LORD. - Proverbs 18 v.22
A "wife" as per the Bible is a "virtuous woman" and "virtuous woman " by nature will have actions and manners which cause increase and improve abundance in her husband's life. If what you thought was your wife causes pain, despair and losses then it was not a "virtuous woman" and thusly not a WIFE.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A "wife" as per the Bible is a "virtuous woman" and "virtuous woman " by nature will have actions and manners which cause increase and improve abundance in her husband's life. If what you thought was your wife causes pain, despair and losses then it was not a "virtuous woman" and thusly not a WIFE.
The proverb is easy enough for a child to understand...There are many wives out there. But not all are Godsends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The proverb is easy enough for a child to understand...There are many wives out there. But not all are Godsends.
If the others cause damage, loss, or at least stall your progress are they really worth it?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the others cause damage, loss, or at least stall your progress are they really worth it?
What "others"...?
The spouses are either caring, faithful, loving each other and living together "as one" or they are not.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything less than a "virtuous wife" is going to do exactly how they do...
As I said before, the proverb is easy enough for a child to understand..."True and Faithful" is virtuous!

Status
Not open for further replies.