Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

how to get married then have the condom less sex all night long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I wanna get married and have the no condom sex all night long. All positions. Dress up as police man, fireman or doctor and bang the crap out of my naughty nurse wife.

I'm working on getting super ripped. currently 212lbs at 5 foot 10.

How do I even find a girl who wants this? I can talk to one at the moment about it but she lives in a different country. Can I talk to a girl from church about my desires before I get married? How would you bring it up? I suppose I do the exact same thing with the girl at church as the other girl I talk to about it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I wanna get married and have the no condom sex all night long. All positions. Dress up as police man, fireman or doctor and bang the crap out of my naughty nurse wife.

I'm working on getting super ripped. currently 212lbs at 5 foot 10.

How do I even find a girl who wants this? I can talk to one at the moment about it but she lives in a different country. Can I talk to a girl from church about my desires before I get married? How would you bring it up? I suppose I do the exact same thing with the girl at church as the other girl I talk to about it.
Don't rush into things dude. Marriage is not just a piece of paper. In theory, marriage is the unity of bringing two people as one in all legal and financial regards. Sex is just a bonus. One doesn't even think of getting married unless you are open to having kids too.

Skip mail order brides. Just google the docs on Youtube if you'd like to watch.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Don't rush into things dude. Marriage is not just a piece of paper. In theory, marriage is the unity of bringing two people as one in all legal and financial regards. Sex is just a bonus. One doesn't even think of getting married unless you are open to having kids too.

Skip mail order brides. Just google the docs on Youtube if you'd like to watch.
Well if your banging all the time shouldn't the marriage be good? I wanna pick up a christian girl who loves sex.

I could go out and bang a girl from a bar/club or whatever but condom sex doesn't appeal to me one little bit. Once married if a kid gets made from my sperms and her egg then bang her some more everyday.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Well if your banging all the time shouldn't the marriage be good? I wanna pick up a christian girl who loves sex.

I could go out and bang a girl from a bar/club or whatever but condom sex doesn't appeal to me one little bit. Once married if a kid gets made from my sperms and her egg then bang her some more everyday.
Doesn't work like that chico.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
Well if your banging all the time shouldn't the marriage be good? I wanna pick up a christian girl who loves sex.

I could go out and bang a girl from a bar/club or whatever but condom sex doesn't appeal to me one little bit. Once married if a kid gets made from my sperms and her egg then bang her some more everyday.
Marriage is more than just intercourse...(smh)...How old are you?
Get a 'Christian girl' because you desire someone that has faith, is hopefully obedient and virtuous that would make a good wife.
Such women would want a conscientious conscious MAN of faith and spirituality that can lead a household, plus protect and raise a family; not some coprocephalic juvenile a-hole!

He who finds a [true and faithful] wife finds a good thing And obtains favor and approval from the LORD. - Proverbs 18 v.22
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Marriage is more than just intercourse...(smh)...How old are you?
Get a 'Christian girl' because you desire someone that has faith, is hopefully obedient and virtuous that would make a good wife.
Such women would want a conscientious conscious MAN of faith and spirituality that can lead a household, plus protect and raise a family; not some coprocephalic juvenile a-hole!

He who finds a [true and faithful] wife finds a good thing And obtains favor and approval from the LORD. - Proverbs 18 v.22
A "wife" as per the Bible is a "virtuous woman" and "virtuous woman " by nature will have actions and manners which cause increase and improve abundance in her husband's life. If what you thought was your wife causes pain, despair and losses then it was not a "virtuous woman" and thusly not a WIFE.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
A "wife" as per the Bible is a "virtuous woman" and "virtuous woman " by nature will have actions and manners which cause increase and improve abundance in her husband's life. If what you thought was your wife causes pain, despair and losses then it was not a "virtuous woman" and thusly not a WIFE.
The proverb is easy enough for a child to understand...There are many wives out there. But not all are Godsends.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The proverb is easy enough for a child to understand...There are many wives out there. But not all are Godsends.
If the others cause damage, loss, or at least stall your progress are they really worth it?
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
If the others cause damage, loss, or at least stall your progress are they really worth it?
What "others"...?
The spouses are either caring, faithful, loving each other and living together "as one" or they are not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
Anything less than a "virtuous wife" is going to do exactly how they do...
He who finds a [true and faithful] wife finds a good thing And obtains favor and approval from the LORD. - Proverbs 18 v.22
As I said before, the proverb is easy enough for a child to understand..."True and Faithful" is virtuous!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top