Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get her over her trust issues?

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so im thiiiiiis close to getting out of ljbf with this chick, im doin everything right, but there is one problem. she has been cheated on by most of her boyfriends and she cleary has alot of trouble trusting guys. does anyone know what i can do to let her know she can really trust me?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All you can do is let her know that not all guys cheat and that trust is important to you. Trust takes time to build-just don't screw up.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Remember that your need to make her feel emotionally connected to you. So rather than plead your case to her, like a desperate soul, just take the time to SHOW HER, that you care and that she should't worry about you cheating. I see it so much on this site, where guys beg and plead their case to girls and all that does is turn them off more or make insecure girls worse.

Like I said once you've got her emotionally connected to you, she'll open up and trust you.

PIMP

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's extremely hard to convince someone about something...

BTW: She doesn't trust guys about cheating = She doesn't trust YOU about cheating.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else you may want to remember this that girls LOVE drama. This may be a way for her to keep your attention by keeping the issue burning. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows, but it's def. something I would think about.

This is the way I see it...
If she has trust issues, then that's 'her' problem, those are her demons to battle, not yours. By going out of you way to prove your not 'that' guy, your giving her control of the situation and yourself.

I would say
"this conversation is getting old and i'm bored with it, let me know when you have your **** together".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best you can do for anyone is inspire them to make the change for themselves. You will never be able to make anyone change and make it stick without the person wanting to do it for themselves and not only for you. If she doesn't want to change, why should she do what you say?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by lil devun
ok so im thiiiiiis close to getting out of ljbf with this chick
OK, stop right there. :rolleyes:

1) How long have you been "LJBF" with this chick?
2) In what way has she indicated her trust issues to you? Be specific.

The reason I'm asking these questions is because I get the impression that you're nowhere CLOSE to being "out of LJBF" and that she's trying not to hurt your feelings by acting like you have a chance and she's using her "trust issues" as an excuse not to date you.

If that's not the case, you're going to have to be more specific.