How to get ex girlfriend to want me again...

highaltitudebc

Reaction score
My girlfriend just broke up with me 2 months ago.She said should wanted to maintain a friendship.I know its a shot in the dark but will my getting in really good shape and being more involved in different activities make her feel that attraction again especially if other women show interest in me.I think i win either way.If she does want me again that's great but if not i will have other women who will and i will build up my confidence.Thanks

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you have the right idea. Except - you should do this for YOU. Not to get her back.

click on health an fitness =>the vault =>where to begin.

start a log there and the veterans will watch and help your progress :)

highaltitudebc

Reaction score
Thanks.I am doing it for me to build my confidence that's the most important part however if she becomes attracted to me again then great.There will be other women that will want me if she doesn't. I know in the past when you see an ex a year later and they are in great shape it is very attractive.You take noticed and inside say WOW.Not just because of how much better she looks but the confidence and the hard work to get in shape.It shows that the person is not just staying at home feeling down on themselves.Its like a new person.I am by no means giving myself false hopes.I just think she will take notice of the new me and her friends will too.And even if she looks at the new me and is saying wow inside it doesnt mean she will do anything about it.

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to see an ex you still have feelings for is one of the worst things you can do. I can tell you from experience and I'm sure numerous others on here will tell you the same.

Work on bettering yourself. Like you said hitting the gym and other things.

Thinking about her or having her influence any decision you make is not doing yourself any favors, my friend.

highaltitudebc

Reaction score
You are right.I need to just forget about her and avoid her.Its not about her anymore its about me...Thanks for advice.I truly appreciate it in these hard times..:)

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
What will happen is she will come back but guess what? You 100% won't give a **** and in the end you'll feel quite embarrassed for her. Feels good

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was once seeing an extreme BPD who i had one-itis for really badly. my oneitis was so bad i actually used to pray to god to make us be together.

and you know what? we always got back together. but she was always the same lying, treacherous BPD she'd always been so i always ended up leaving her.

be careful what you wish for i guess.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, getting in shape will get her back, but only if you make a noticeable improvement. You should do that anyway, and know that although sex with her again in the future is not unlikely, the relationship will never be the same. It's like a car that had an accident.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
i was once seeing an extreme BPD who i had one-itis for really badly. my oneitis was so bad i actually used to pray to god to make us be together.

and you know what? we always got back together. but she was always the same lying, treacherous BPD she'd always been so i always ended up leaving her.

be careful what you wish for i guess.
Story of my life. Every girl i meet comoared to her is boring af to me, so when she contacts it always does the same cycle. I actually feel bad when im banging chicks cause i hope they dont have the wrong idea, and they usually do.

As mikey 2012 said, they ALWAYS come back. Every one of them, until they find another guy willing to put up w. Their crap longer than you did.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time. One thing I absolutely regret trying to get back with an ex is time and mental energy.

I got back with her a couple times and you know what? In the end she ended up with another guy.

What a waste