How to get back in the game

someperson12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

This is a pretty short post. Recently I've been too busy with school and extracurricular unforunately to pursue any girls. But now the workload is dying out and I've learnt to balance my time better so i've got more free time.

Yet I now find that its MUCH harder to flirt for some reason. E.g. I just dont know what to say and kino and stuff doesn't flow as well.

Is this normal? AM i just rusty? And is there anything I have to do in particular other than keep practicing?

Many Thanks

someperson12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How to get back in the game

Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
There no such thing.

You are rusty. Do a few cold pick-ups and aim for rejection to get your confidence.
Yah your right. It was maybe i wasnt as good at managing time. Thats what i thought of doing too. Thx

PS didn't expect a reply that quickly :p

someperson12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get back in the game

Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Hey man it's not all about managing time either. I do a lot of pickups when i'm driving to and fro places. Give it a try. It makes driving fun. ;)
Don't mind me asking, but how do you do that? Just drive up by the girl and say hi?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by someperson12
Hi,

This is a pretty short post. Recently I've been too busy with school and extracurricular unforunately to pursue any girls. But now the workload is dying out and I've learnt to balance my time better so i've got more free time.

Yet I now find that its MUCH harder to flirt for some reason. E.g. I just dont know what to say and kino and stuff doesn't flow as well.

Is this normal? AM i just rusty? And is there anything I have to do in particular other than keep practicing?

Many Thanks
You are out of practice, its as simple as that... seeing as that u USE to be able to approach and apply kino etc in the past will make it easiyer for you to get "back in the game" ... So just start doing it again and soon enough you should be back where u left off;) Lets hope that you wont waste any more time though, you can always MAKE time to do the things u want to do... your life, you only live once, dont waste time;)

Laterz...