"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How to flirt?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

--R/J--

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
SSTX
Flirting is not a lesson that can be learned in steps and repeated. It varies for every person.

Flirting is the act of hints/body language to convey attraction and interest.

There's flirting from the very subtle to ummistakeable - the type you use reflects yourself and your confidence level.


Eye Contact seems to work with everything, so be sure to incorporate it.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Flirting is a combination of many things...language...touching...correct frame of mind...you can find alot more into this and many other things in the DJ bible.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
everytime she looks at you wiggle your nuts around and lick your lips
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I'd go against flirting and just be patient and C+F. People say that guys should do the approaching... that is true on the first "Hello" but after that, it is supposed to be the girl. Use eyes/body language to speak.
 

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
You don't know how to flirt? Ever made fun of a girl for something she did that was dumb? Or turned something a girl said to you into something sexual and totally out of context? All that normal female to male conversation is flirting. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE not to flirt with a girl when you talk to her... unless you don't know how, like in your case ;)

If you need more information, or you desperately wanna know what girls think is flirty and such... go to the local grocery store and read Cosmopolitan magazine. I guarantee you that there will be at least one article about girls and how they like to be flirted with. :D
 
Top