Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to explain the concept of "nice guy"?

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being a nice guy by MAKING THIS POST. You want people to be OKAY with the way you describe what a NICE GUY IS. YOU ****ING NICE GUY!!!!!

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A nice guy will let people treat him like a doormat. He doesn’t stand up for himself and perpetually fails shyt tests because of his overt weakness. Also typically passive aggressive and manipulative.
I have never once met a manipulative nice guy, it's always been on the receiving end of the manipulation. Matter of fact that's exactly how I was until I "got it" that I needed to stop letting people take sick advantage of me.

I know for a fact that I couldn't manipulate anyone to save my life as a minor. It was something I'd been conditioned to believe was impossible.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept of nice guy is actually incongruence. Nice guys are acting disingenuously because they believe their niceness will get them what they want.
Women especially but even a man can sense another “nice guy” from miles away.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s one of those books I wouldn’t even tell people I’m reading.
Haha, I did that mistake last year. (I had a post about it).
I recommended the RM to an 18y/o son of a girl I was dating, trying to help him with girls. She had one look at it and dumped me, saying "if this is the book you recommended to my son, I don't want anything to do with you".Haha , poor son. lesson learned: Adhere to the Fight Club rule.