"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

how to explain the concept of "nice guy"?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
Age
36
You're being a nice guy by MAKING THIS POST. You want people to be OKAY with the way you describe what a NICE GUY IS. YOU ****ING NICE GUY!!!!!
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
A nice guy will let people treat him like a doormat. He doesn’t stand up for himself and perpetually fails shyt tests because of his overt weakness. Also typically passive aggressive and manipulative.
I have never once met a manipulative nice guy, it's always been on the receiving end of the manipulation. Matter of fact that's exactly how I was until I "got it" that I needed to stop letting people take sick advantage of me.

I know for a fact that I couldn't manipulate anyone to save my life as a minor. It was something I'd been conditioned to believe was impossible.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
The concept of nice guy is actually incongruence. Nice guys are acting disingenuously because they believe their niceness will get them what they want.
Women especially but even a man can sense another “nice guy” from miles away.
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
571
Reaction score
606
That’s one of those books I wouldn’t even tell people I’m reading.
Haha, I did that mistake last year. (I had a post about it).
I recommended the RM to an 18y/o son of a girl I was dating, trying to help him with girls. She had one look at it and dumped me, saying "if this is the book you recommended to my son, I don't want anything to do with you".Haha , poor son. lesson learned: Adhere to the Fight Club rule.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top