Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to detect if the girl wants you to talk to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

whir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say there is certain girl in your class room..and you only been in the same class for only a week..your not friends but you know each other..
and your doing the don juan proper behaviours and characters,,What is her simple actions that you can detect that she likes you and wants you to talk to her?...

whir

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to tell you guys..She is a shy type of girl or a proud girl..
and she wont give obvious points..

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about start talking to her and see her reaction.

if all she does is reply to sometihng you ask her, this shows no interest, is you can hold a ocnversation, she wants to talk to you, which means there is at least a possibility of potential interest.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whir said:
I forgot to tell you guys..She is a shy type of girl or a proud girl..
and she wont give obvious points..
How do you know she won't give obvious points? You aren't friends with her, so you CAN'T know what she will or won't do if she's interested in someone, right? Or, maybe you aren't doing the 'right' things to get her interested enough to let you know.

And even if you are giving the right 'juan proper behaviors and characters', it doesn't mean she'll respond, she may be involved with someone, or not interested in dating.

Don’t take any of this personally, I’m just trying to expand your field of vision.

Take check_mate's advice and 'talk' to her, then you will know for sure.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Tips is for giving tips, not asking for them. As this is one of the most basic things covered in the DJ Bible, thread moved to DJD; closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.