"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How to deal with women like this?

gsintx

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Long story short there was this girl/woman (married but just a mutual friend that was a friends party) who blatantly ignored me when I said hello. My girlfriend and I also overheard her talking about this other girl like this "yeah I don't want to talk to a lowly person like her".

How do you put morons like this in their place ? I know for a fact we both make more than her (albeit being more than 10 years younger than her) . Put some choice words in my mouth but bit my tongue
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
“What’s that on your face? No, not there, to the left. No... to the right”

the whole time have a disgusted expression On your face. Before she catches your bluff, walk away.

this is an easy one. Not the best one.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Long story short there was this girl/woman (married but just a mutual friend that was a friends party) who blatantly ignored me when I said hello. My girlfriend and I also overheard her talking about this other girl like this "yeah I don't want to talk to a lowly person like her".

How do you put morons like this in their place ? I know for a fact we both make more than her (albeit being more than 10 years younger than her) . Put some choice words in my mouth but bit my tongue
If you keep fighting with someone like that it'll drag your level down. I wouldn't go out of my way to engage it. Its a stronger position for you to be powerfully present, secure and ignore those types.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Superiority complex. It is a mental disorder. Don’t invite mentally ill people over. Otherwise ignore them. If it is a party you can make anonymous call to police this car description licence plate the driver drank at a party address is now begind the wheel driving off.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Long story short there was this girl/woman (married but just a mutual friend that was a friends party) who blatantly ignored me when I said hello. My girlfriend and I also overheard her talking about this other girl like this "yeah I don't want to talk to a lowly person like her".

How do you put morons like this in their place ? I know for a fact we both make more than her (albeit being more than 10 years younger than her) . Put some choice words in my mouth but bit my tongue
You don't. You simply stop wasting emotional energy on them and eliminate them from your life.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
You could just ignore her and do something useful with the time you spend plotting your revenge.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
If it doesn't benefit you to do something then I would ignore it. Ask yourself what possible good could come from calling her out, if the answer is none, then let it go. But for me I always found the best way to approach things like this is head on. Just walk up as friendly as you can be and ask say "XYZ, I understand you think I'm some kind of low-life, I was wondering what exactly gave you that impression?"

But really women do this all the time. It's really kind of funny... I'm be at a party or an event talking to a woman and she will look across the room and spot another woman and say "Look there is XYZ.... she's such a (blank), one time she blah blah blah..." Then 15 minutes later she comes up and they are hugging and talking about meeting for coffee later to catch up like they are best friends.

The very worst thing you can do is to start getting into gossip sessions with chicks... it never works out for you. Just let stuff roll off your back. When people say stuff like this just say "Well everyone is entitled to an opinion." Then change the subject and forget about it. You are NEVER going to get everyone to like you, it's just not possible. You surrender power to anyone that puts you down by being bothered about it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Superiority complex. It is a mental disorder. Don’t invite mentally ill people over. Otherwise ignore them. If it is a party you can make anonymous call to police this car description licence plate the driver drank at a party address is now begind the wheel driving off.
Very good description.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

This is a catty thing women who actually are either insecure or high brow snobby do. Just ignore it. It’s not worth the emotional bandwidth.

If you want to snub this kind of behavior you do so indirectly. For example demonstrate characteristics or admittance to organizations, destinations, or exclusive social strata that would require a certain income level or net worth. It’s a nuanced thing. You don’t confirm or deny your actual financial status...rather you demonstrate it through conversation that a person of lesser means would not or could not have access to. It is banal to discuss such things in an overt way. Polite company, however snotty will pick up those cues.

If you want to see examples watch the scenes involving the Doberman pincer painting from the recent Kevin Hart movie “The Upside”. It demonstrates what I am talking about (and how to deal with it) nicely.

In polite circles people often cover nastiness with a varnish of niceness. It is fake...sometimes quite obviously and offensively so...but overt calling out of such behavior risks being labeled as a rogue within the group...and that may not serve you.

Always be an adroit courtier. To do otherwise identifies you as unsophisticated.

I’ve dealt with this plenty over the years. It’s annoying but it’s the high brow social game within the social hierarchy.

Cheers
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top