Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with women like this?

gsintx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short there was this girl/woman (married but just a mutual friend that was a friends party) who blatantly ignored me when I said hello. My girlfriend and I also overheard her talking about this other girl like this "yeah I don't want to talk to a lowly person like her".

How do you put morons like this in their place ? I know for a fact we both make more than her (albeit being more than 10 years younger than her) . Put some choice words in my mouth but bit my tongue

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“What’s that on your face? No, not there, to the left. No... to the right”

the whole time have a disgusted expression On your face. Before she catches your bluff, walk away.

this is an easy one. Not the best one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short there was this girl/woman (married but just a mutual friend that was a friends party) who blatantly ignored me when I said hello. My girlfriend and I also overheard her talking about this other girl like this "yeah I don't want to talk to a lowly person like her".

How do you put morons like this in their place ? I know for a fact we both make more than her (albeit being more than 10 years younger than her) . Put some choice words in my mouth but bit my tongue
If you keep fighting with someone like that it'll drag your level down. I wouldn't go out of my way to engage it. Its a stronger position for you to be powerfully present, secure and ignore those types.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Superiority complex. It is a mental disorder. Don’t invite mentally ill people over. Otherwise ignore them. If it is a party you can make anonymous call to police this car description licence plate the driver drank at a party address is now begind the wheel driving off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You don't. You simply stop wasting emotional energy on them and eliminate them from your life.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could just ignore her and do something useful with the time you spend plotting your revenge.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it doesn't benefit you to do something then I would ignore it. Ask yourself what possible good could come from calling her out, if the answer is none, then let it go. But for me I always found the best way to approach things like this is head on. Just walk up as friendly as you can be and ask say "XYZ, I understand you think I'm some kind of low-life, I was wondering what exactly gave you that impression?"

But really women do this all the time. It's really kind of funny... I'm be at a party or an event talking to a woman and she will look across the room and spot another woman and say "Look there is XYZ.... she's such a (blank), one time she blah blah blah..." Then 15 minutes later she comes up and they are hugging and talking about meeting for coffee later to catch up like they are best friends.

The very worst thing you can do is to start getting into gossip sessions with chicks... it never works out for you. Just let stuff roll off your back. When people say stuff like this just say "Well everyone is entitled to an opinion." Then change the subject and forget about it. You are NEVER going to get everyone to like you, it's just not possible. You surrender power to anyone that puts you down by being bothered about it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Superiority complex. It is a mental disorder. Don’t invite mentally ill people over. Otherwise ignore them. If it is a party you can make anonymous call to police this car description licence plate the driver drank at a party address is now begind the wheel driving off.
Very good description.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

This is a catty thing women who actually are either insecure or high brow snobby do. Just ignore it. It’s not worth the emotional bandwidth.

If you want to snub this kind of behavior you do so indirectly. For example demonstrate characteristics or admittance to organizations, destinations, or exclusive social strata that would require a certain income level or net worth. It’s a nuanced thing. You don’t confirm or deny your actual financial status...rather you demonstrate it through conversation that a person of lesser means would not or could not have access to. It is banal to discuss such things in an overt way. Polite company, however snotty will pick up those cues.

If you want to see examples watch the scenes involving the Doberman pincer painting from the recent Kevin Hart movie “The Upside”. It demonstrates what I am talking about (and how to deal with it) nicely.

In polite circles people often cover nastiness with a varnish of niceness. It is fake...sometimes quite obviously and offensively so...but overt calling out of such behavior risks being labeled as a rogue within the group...and that may not serve you.

Always be an adroit courtier. To do otherwise identifies you as unsophisticated.

I’ve dealt with this plenty over the years. It’s annoying but it’s the high brow social game within the social hierarchy.

Cheers