Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Deal With This Matter Of Disrespect?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She saw my profile gym pic, and claimed that I didn't look like a strong man at all. Haha
Wow... That is just rude..

If that was a guy you would fvcking push him in the face and never give a second of your time.

I never understood why people have double standards about this.
If a girl is rude then most guys swallow it (For the the hope of getting laid I guess and the fear of losing that potential opportunity?), but if a guy do exactly the same he is instantly punished.

Guys, we need to apply the same standards and requirements to both men and women; after all, they are humans and if they are impolite, rude and straight out disrespectful they don't deserve you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Chowda said. None of the options you listed. Just do nothing and ignore her. She isn't even worth the energy you would need to use to send a sms text message.

If anything just block her and move on....

Spending time on disrespectful people is just simply a waste of your time.
The absolute best point
Wow... That is just rude..

If that was a guy you would fvcking push him in the face and never give a second of your time.

I never understood why people have double standards about this.
If a girl is rude then most guys swallow it (For the the hope of getting laid I guess and the fear of losing that potential opportunity?), but if a guy do exactly the same he is instantly punished.

Guys, we need to apply the same standards and requirements to both men and women; after all, they are humans and if they are impolite, rude and straight out disrespectful they don't deserve you.
She also seen a picture of a vodka I like to drink and messaged me claiming that it's the worst vodka ever, and why I would drink that crap, it's nasty.

I just sent one simple reply... LOL

No point in arguing with disrespectful girls like that, simply ignore and move the fuk on, and give them ZERO attention

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She saw my profile gym pic, and claimed that I didn't look like a strong man at all. Haha

Pretty much trying to immaculate me, so I just ignored the hoe
She also seen a picture of a vodka I like to drink and messaged me claiming that it's the worst vodka ever, and why I would drink that crap, it's nasty.
This sounds liken"negging". She's trying to get your attention but has poor social skills and doesn't know how to flirt. She's the female version of a PUA who walks into a bar and tells a woman that her hair looks like a bird's nest.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I have date with this chick tonight and have decided to NEXT her.

In person when at work, she is all sweet and nice, however once away from work by text she literally comes across as very thoughtful and disrespectful.

She even sent me a text stating, that don't get her angry as she will not hold back on anything she says.

She also stated to me in a text, that at work, she has to be nice (Because I am her senior in the company) however outside of work those rules don't apply. Haha it's crazy these females are.. This is the fault of the beta Simpz who allow hotties to get away with bad behaviour.

I'll be sending her date cancelled text shortly... Besides this girl can cause an issue for me at work, considering how she escalates situations and seems to have no control of what she says.

I have another date lined up for Saturday with another hotties so no big deal

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every few months you post about the same topic - This girl or that girl has disrespected you. I definitely see this pattern which has been going on for years

I think it would be a good idea to look within to find out why you’re attracting (if that’s the word) women like this.

Clearly these ho’s bother you and get under your skin because you squeeze a lot out of these long threads. It shouldn’t matter that much to you.

You already know the devastation a woman whom you are working with can cause to your career. It’s playing with fire.

If a woman shows such blatant disrespect, why have her living rent-free in your inner core? Evict her immediately and figure out how to attract decent women. Throw her the heck out this very minute.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dealing with disrespect and should be easy and straightforward in most cases for the seasoned DJ. Disrespect is the most obvious, oft-used and low-level of ****-test/power plays by women.

I txt this girl, her first response to me is disrespect. I deal with it.

Screenshot_20220805-021658.jpg

This is a girl I've had a little chemistry with IRL. I never asked her number or anything. I joined a TG group to which she was also in, but she left that group due to an argument with others before me and her could talk more. After a while I got her profile from that TG group, and txt her. I went to the effort to get her number from the TG and msg her without an invitation (or permission), and for that, to start the convo with her, I get disrespect (****-test) ie you are deluded.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I sent her a text and I cancelled the date. I have several other options, so why put up with the crappy attitude.

She seemed a little butt hurt, but hey there are consequences to being a b#tch to people.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The butt hurt is real... Just as I predicted, got a text message from her this morning, asking me, how come I'm not talking to her much any longer.. I also cancelled the first date with her on Friday too.

Not sure how to respond, as she is a work colleague and I am her senior... I think I will act oblivious and simply state, hey just been busy but we are still talking... And then go back to ignoring her.

My question is this..

Do you guys believe this chick was attempting to emasculate me? Like a power play.

I was talking to the girl by text only for maybe 5 days and everything seemed good, then this sudden change in her.

Incident one..

Just out of the blue she sends me a gif of a very weak looking skinny dude, trying to lift weights and falling on his azz.

She tells me in the text.. this is you

I simply reply back with haha funny girl.

I get a reply back... Yeh he really looks like you.. I reply back with... erm okay

Incident two..

We have this brief conversation and she asks what are you doing? I tell her, just finished a quick workout 80 press ups, and about to have a vodka soon, A strong drink for a strong man (I was just messing like)

Her reply... Strong man? Haha keep thinking that about yourself and why only 80 press ups, why not 120...

Incident three.. I sent her a picture of the vodka I was having.. it's actually a highly rated vodka and good quality.

Her reply... Why would you drink that brand of vodka? It's disgusting, it's probably the worst one you can get. Then sends a gif of a woman being sick.

I message her back with Rude Girl

She messages back some random crap about, Don't get me angry haha I don't have a filter and will say anything when I am angry blah blah

And I'm not rude... Yet.. haha

I'm thinking to myself these text conversations with her are getting awkward as fuk and there is definitely some emasculating attempt going on here, so I simply stopped messaging her all together and canceled the date. She seemed butt hurt when I dropped her.

My theory is this... At work I am her senior and she has no choice but to show respect and even do whatever I ask her or tell her to do... However outside of work, she felt like she can get one up on me.. by putting me down.

She even stated in a text, that outside of work she doesn't have to be careful about what she says to me.

Anyhow bich seems crazy and living in clown world, glad I dropped her.

It's a shame she is eastern European and super super hot

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how to respond, as she is a work colleague and I am her senior... I think I will act oblivious and simply state, hey just been busy but we are still talking... And then go back to ignoring her.
Why straight up just tell her that you don't accept rude disrespectful toxic people in your life and you do not want any connection with her?
(That is if you really feel that you need to give her an explanation).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What does the text say?

Lots of men are just too sensitive these days, post the text so we can see if it was actually disrespectful or if you are over reacting.

Also, is this the same chick you wrote many many posts about months ago and how she wouldn't come to your house to fvck you but would give you BJs at work?

You also should not be dating women where you have a direct supervisory role to. You are literally begging for a sexual harassment claim and in most workplaces this is against policy but even if it isn't it is highly unethical.

Stop dating women at work before you end up in a world of financial pain from it, lose your job and become almost unemployable. You've been warned.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does the text say?

Lots of men are just too sensitive these days, post the text so we can see if it was actually disrespectful or if you are over reacting.

Also, is this the same chick you wrote many many posts about months ago and how she wouldn't come to your house to fvck you but would give you BJs at work?

You also should not be dating women where you have a direct supervisory role to. You are literally begging for a sexual harassment claim and in most workplaces this is against policy but even if it isn't it is highly unethical.

Stop dating women at work before you end up in a world of financial pain from it, lose your job and become almost unemployable. You've been warned.
[/QUOTE

Yeh u know what this is very fair point... one of the other reasons why I cancelled the date was because, I think situations like this can get messy and girls these days are crazy.

They can turn something small into something big. By the way it was her who approached me. She found me on Facebook, sent a friend request then started chatting.

On top of that, meeting up for a drink that Friday was also her suggestion.. But yeh it only takes one crazy one, to run her mouth off and create an issue.

To be fair, there are many people in my company getting Into relationships, with one another. Even some managers have ended up with a junior.

That being said, this one seems a little unpredictable and probably could cause an issue. So backed away from this

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You are her superior at work. Do not conversate with her at all. She is in a position to punish you at work.

Don’t come crying here when she gets you fired. Time to be an ice king and hard next. You are blinded by her looks. Get over a woman’s looks if she has a crap attitude or personality. This is the biggest mistake you can make as a man.

You are never going to be able to handle a gorgeous woman if you cannot stop being in awe of her hotness. She needs a man who sets her looks aside and treats her as a regular person. If you cannot do that you’ve no business dealing with hot women. They will chew you up and get under your skin as long as you are wowed by her hotness.

Drop this girl. Cold.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You are her superior at work. Do not conversate with her at all. She is in a position to punish you at work.

Don’t come crying here when she gets you fired. Time to be an ice king and hard next. You are blinded by her looks. Get over a woman’s looks if she has a crap attitude or personality. This is the biggest mistake you can make as a man.

You are never going to be able to handle a gorgeous woman if you cannot stop being in awe of her hotness. She needs a man who sets her looks aside and treats her as a regular person. If you cannot do that you’ve no business dealing with hot women. They will chew you up and get under your skin as long as you are wowed by her hotness.

Drop this girl. Cold.
Yeh I cancelled the date... My feeling is, she is trouble, so I simply sent her a nice text and told her can't make it.

Stopped talking to her on FB... It's done with.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why straight up just tell her that you don't accept rude disrespectful toxic people in your life and you do not want any connection with her?
(That is if you really feel that you need to give her an explanation).

Some people are making the point that is guys at times can be over sensitive about respect etc.. This might be the case for some, however in my situation, to me this looks like an attempt at emasculating a guy?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does the text say?

I already gave a breakdown of what the text said.

Sent me a gif of a skinny weak pathetic looking boy, struggling to do a squat press in the gym, and falls on his azz.. tells me, that is me and that I look like him.

When asking what I am upto, I told her having a strong vodka, for a strong man like me (this was a joke by me)

She came back with... Strong man? You keep thinking that to yourself haha.. why did you only do 80, press ups when you could have done 100

Said the vodka I was drinking is the worst and the most disgusting, and the hell am I Drinking that nasty drink. By the way the vodka is actually very highly rated lol

I think she is was simply trying emasculate me.. why? Because at work I have a position of power.. outside of work, she can say and do whatever she wants

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who considers this to be disrespect? Or is this simple power play dynamics chit going on

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play Dumb! Be respectful (outclass).. Soft disappear. You have to work with her so minimize drama.
Yeah... when this happens to me I just ignore the behavior, be polite... then disappear. It's not really playing dumb... it's not letting some chick's comments get to you. Just move on and forget about her.