Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Deal With This Matter Of Disrespect?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already gave a breakdown of what the text said.

Sent me a gif of a skinny weak pathetic looking boy, struggling to do a squat press in the gym, and falls on his azz.. tells me, that is me and that I look like him.

When asking what I am upto, I told her having a strong vodka, for a strong man like me (this was a joke by me)

She came back with... Strong man? You keep thinking that to yourself haha.. why did you only do 80, press ups when you could have done 100

Said the vodka I was drinking is the worst and the most disgusting, and the hell am I Drinking that nasty drink. By the way the vodka is actually very highly rated lol

I think she is was simply trying emasculate me.. why? Because at work I have a position of power.. outside of work, she can say and do whatever she wants
Okay... when placed in context, I wouldn't consider this disrespect. This is more like playful teasing. But that's me, if you think it's disrespectful then it is disrespectful and you should just walk away.

The way I would have handled it was to respond. "Yeah, I can see it too! It's great this guy is busting his butt to improve... I can relate. No one ever starts out being perfect at anything, we all have to start someplace. You ever started something you sucked at and after sticking to it, got better?"

Then see what she does with that.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... when placed in context, I wouldn't consider this disrespect. This is more like playful teasing. But that's me, if you think it's disrespectful then it is disrespectful and you should just walk away.

The way I would have handled it was to respond. "Yeah, I can see it too! It's great this guy is busting his butt to improve... I can relate. No one ever starts out being perfect at anything, we all have to start someplace. You ever started something you sucked at and after sticking to it, got better?"

Then see what she does with that.
I'm getting disrespect vibes mate. Imagine when you can't have normal conversation with someone, because at some point within that conversation they will attempt to poke fun or belittle you in some way or another.

Well I don't see the point in entertaining a chick like that, when there are other girls who will act right.

F her.. I already cancelled date and now ignoring her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting disrespect vibes mate. Imagine when you can't have normal conversation with someone, because at some point within that conversation they will attempt to poke fun or belittle you in some way or another.

Well I don't see the point in entertaining a chick like that, when there are other girls who will act right.

F her.. I already cancelled date and now ignoring her.
Disrespect is in the eye of the beholder. Like I said, if a man believes a woman is disrespectful then they should just forget about her. But in all honest, there is no freaking way to tell from just one text message string. You really don't know anyone from this. I try not to make snap judgements because everyone has cr@p days.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disrespect is in the eye of the beholder. Like I said, if a man believes a woman is disrespectful then they should just forget about her. But in all honest, there is no freaking way to tell from just one text message string. You really don't know anyone from this. I try not to make snap judgements because everyone has cr@p days.
5 different occasions when she said something close to or actually disrespectful in a matter of two days.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I already gave a breakdown of what the text said.

Sent me a gif of a skinny weak pathetic looking boy, struggling to do a squat press in the gym, and falls on his azz.. tells me, that is me and that I look like him.

When asking what I am upto, I told her having a strong vodka, for a strong man like me (this was a joke by me)

She came back with... Strong man? You keep thinking that to yourself haha.. why did you only do 80, press ups when you could have done 100

Said the vodka I was drinking is the worst and the most disgusting, and the hell am I Drinking that nasty drink. By the way the vodka is actually very highly rated lol

I think she is was simply trying emasculate me.. why? Because at work I have a position of power.. outside of work, she can say and do whatever she wants
Seems really weird tbh...almost like she is so insecure that she can't have someone be above her both at work and personally.

I'd just stop responding to her and ignore her if it was me. Outside of work that is...and just keep things strictly business at work. Do NOT in any way act like you are retaliating against her tho for it.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are making the point that is guys at times can be over sensitive about respect etc.. This might be the case for some, however in my situation, to me this looks like an attempt at emasculating a guy?
I can only speak for myself....
But If people doesn't show me the proper respect etc. I don't want nothing to do with them.
I don't have time for negative people and other bull shietters that drags you down.
I have better things to do in my life than waste my energy on such people.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we men would only ignore disrespectful women and deal EXCLUSIVELY with respectful women (or at least women who display respectful behavior), there would be no need for forums like SoSuave.
Women’s disrespect twists us up so much because we care too much. We accept bratty behavior in the secret hope that we can convince them that we are worthy of respect.

This makes us beggars.

That is why I advocate my patent-pending method of taking a full year off the chase and instead reject women for any and all misbehavior. It makes you a new man from the inside out because it restores a man’s innate and rightful frame.

Most of us are here because we are former beggars. Many of us are still beggars.

When you start holding women accountable (with their only currency - attention or removal thereof), acceptable women become plentiful.

How I wish I could get you guys to believe this and internalize it!

Signed,
A former but now healed beggar

Reject them and rise to the top. Women are supposed to be subject to YOU and showing you respect BECAUSE you are a man. But they are unable to respect you because you are cheap and eager for her affection.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are mad at you right now because you choose peace over drama and distance over disrespect.

lol some women

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems really weird tbh...almost like she is so insecure that she can't have someone be above her both at work and personally.

I'd just stop responding to her and ignore her if it was me. Outside of work that is...and just keep things strictly business at work. Do NOT in any way act like you are retaliating against her tho for it.
Yeh I only have to talk to her due to work, limited conversation. However my plan is to remove her from my FB and avoid at all cost. Man these chicks are crazy

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge , I've been reading your posts for many years. You are an experienced guy, are you surprised by what has transpired?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge , I've been reading your posts for many years. You are an experienced guy, are you surprised by what has transpired?
Not surprised at all, it's what is to be expected from most modern western woman.. I just found the experience a little odd, as date was set up, then out of the blue she does this change of character..

All that being said, I want on a date with a much nicer chick the following day, so all is good.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
however once away from work by text she literally comes across as very thoughtful and disrespectful.

She even sent me a text stating, that don't get her angry as she will not hold back on anything she says.

She also stated to me in a text, that at work, she has to be nice (Because I am her senior in the company)
Jesus Christ. You guys don’t listen. How many times do we have to say it?

Stop texting.

Your problem is fragile ego combined with the worst communication method available. Just setting the stage for failure…

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we men would only ignore disrespectful women and deal EXCLUSIVELY with respectful women (or at least women who display respectful behavior), there would be no need for forums like SoSuave.
Women’s disrespect twists us up so much because we care too much. We accept bratty behavior in the secret hope that we can convince them that we are worthy of respect.

This makes us beggars.

That is why I advocate my patent-pending method of taking a full year off the chase and instead reject women for any and all misbehavior. It makes you a new man from the inside out because it restores a man’s innate and rightful frame.

Most of us are here because we are former beggars. Many of us are still beggars.

When you start holding women accountable (with their only currency - attention or removal thereof), acceptable women become plentiful.

How I wish I could get you guys to believe this and internalize it!

Signed,
A former but now healed beggar

Reject them and rise to the top. Women are supposed to be subject to YOU and showing you respect BECAUSE you are a man. But they are unable to respect you because you are cheap and eager for her affection.
This 100% Atom! I've had to do that year myself! It's definitely a "game" changer! Never let a woman disrespect you over some poon! Just like soul already has done, your most powerful move is to walk away. If they want you enough, they will come back and apologize. If not? No harm no foul!

Reaction score
Why would you respond at all? When you engage negative text messages and engage negative people it just gets worse and it gets you nowhere. They will not change. You will only add fuel to their fire. They will realize they have power over you because they got you to respond to their negative and bs text message. Then they are able to determine what your weak spot is and get a reaction out of you, and then they will abuse it. I have realized now that confrontation takes a lot of energy and it gets you nowhere.

When you do not respond, you will subtly communicate that their message is not worthy of a response. They are so insignificant and so miniscule in your life that they are a mere distraction for you to even respond to them. They will feel stupid for sending you the rude text message, and in fact you will laugh at the message because you think to yourself, wow I must have left such an impression on this person that they literally took time out of their day to sit down and send you a text message with the intention of disrespecting you. If anything you should be gloating over how power much you have over them lol.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you respond at all? When you engage negative text messages and engage negative people it just gets worse and it gets you nowhere. They will not change. You will only add fuel to their fire. They will realize they have power over you because they got you to respond to their negative and bs text message. Then they are able to determine what your weak spot is and get a reaction out of you, and then they will abuse it. I have realized now that confrontation takes a lot of energy and it gets you nowhere.

When you do not respond, you will subtly communicate that their message is not worthy of a response. They are so insignificant and so miniscule in your life that they are a mere distraction for you to even respond to them. They will feel stupid for sending you the rude text message, and in fact you will laugh at the message because you think to yourself, wow I must have left such an impression on this person that they literally took time out of their day to sit down and send you a text message with the intention of disrespecting you. If anything you should be gloating over how power much you have over them lol.
To troll them. Unless they are a crazy co-worker. Otherwise, a good troll can satisfy. Like a Snickers Bar, a good cup of tea, a cold beer on a warm day.

Last edited:

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple question.

If a chick has shown disrespect via text message, IE **** testing by showing me bad attitude and using a disrespectful Tone...

Option 1... Hit her back with a text, and give her back some taste of her own medicine?

Option 2... Send her a LOL then forever ignore the hell out of her?

This is a girl from work who I will be seeing around.. I think if I argue with her, or hit her back with something then things could escalate, and she could cause an issue for me at work.

Personaly the best punishment I think is, completely drop/ghost ignore this rude disrespectful hoe?

I don't think standing upto her by giving her some crap back, will likely achieve anything.

This could be a shvt test as, I was meant to be going out on a drink with her... However her bratty attitude tells me, she ain't worth the date
from my experience, the more words you say, the more she can use em against you. EVERY word you use, will be USED AGAINST YOU MORE. Just shutup and smile/avoid/ when confronted, say i've been busy etc